He watched her intently as she spoke, enjoying the way her mouth moved as words that if spoken by anyone else would have been simple - but for some reason, as they spilled from her mouth it was like poetry. And they hurt him, somehow, that someone would try and hurt such a wonderful creature was beyond him. He waited until she was done before he took a step towards her, dipping his head slightly so that their eyes could meet.

"You are anything but simple, Ichika. You should not be ashamed. Flock stallions have a reputation and I do not hold a grudge for you making assumptions." He paused, shifting. "You have my attention for today and any other day you would wish it. I could get lost in your words for many, many moons. You have so much knowledge," he paused, glancing up at the sky. "I love my home. But sometimes it is stifling knowing there is a whole world out there, filled with knowledge and secrets." He looked at her again. "Stay for a while and share the secrets."

sbuggy166
sickness killed muse. forgive me. ;A; i'm totally down for making an agreement for these two soon if you are. <3