[PRP - South] to be named [????, Shǒu, & Wēn]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm
It was a nice day. The sun was bright, there were clouds enough to make things comfortable, along with a nice breeze. And two leopards had found themselves an idyllic little spot in the midst of their home to settle into for a bit for their afternoon activities.

"What are you scratching now, dearest?" Shǒuhùsēnlín peered over his mate's shoulder, green eyes curious as the leopardess he loved drew designs on a carefully preserved piece of hide using the concoction she'd taken to calling 'ink'. Wēn​róu's amber eyes met his as she looked up, a wide smile on her muzzle.

"Just making some updates to the gossip I've heard recently. After all, gossip and public opinion is as important to remembering our history as the facts are." She chuckled. "After all, words shape many, many things. They can overthrow a ruler, or raise one up. Though I do hope that never happens here. It's such a wonderful place to be! Nice and secure, safe, nothing like my birthplace." Shǒu frowned, despite the nonchalant tone the pale female took. He knew his mate's story. And he knew it was part of why she loved the Tianxia so very much.

"True. I'm afraid I wouldn't know well, considering my own upbringing was rather solitary." He licked her ear, then looked up, sniffing. "I think we may have company. I told you picking such a nice spot to work in would get us visitors." Wēn laughed outright.

"Oh I don't mind! For all we know, our company may have something to contribute to my scratchings!"

Safaia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm hmm hmm~" Chen Lu hummed to herself as she took a break from her duties to walk. One message had been delivered, and she was to deliver a reply later in the day. As such, she had a couple hours to relax and think about that strange leopard in the West. Though he was labeled a criminal, there was not an ounce of 'criminal' in his body. She didn't push him too far in getting his story, but it still troubled her.

A flick of her ear alerted her to voices. Well, she could worry about her concerns later. For now, it was time to be social and exchange pleasantries with whomever she heard.

"Oh?" she said as she approached the voices, hoping to make sure that it didn't seem like she was sneaking up on them. As she got closer, she noticed the two leopards conversing with one another. They looked familiar to her, but she hadn't had the chance to formally meet them yet.

"I hope I'm not intruding on your conversation," she said with a smile.

Das Tor

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out