Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride Plot Thread] Mimi'naona [All Species Welcomed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:13 am
Excited Apathy
I might have a beast or two to throw in here...one question though, is it shamen or shaman? I'm used to shaman because WoW, but idk?

You are totally correct, it's Shaman - I don't know why I thought it was shamen! haha thank you for pointing that out <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:18 am
I've completed three SRPs for the Pride! I may do another 2, but I am really keen to get some RP if people want to help get us official <3

Also because people seem tentative; YES higher ranks are open. Your character must have a reason as to why they would be the higher rank (ie you can plot that they have been in the pride for ages, or are prepared to plot a backstory with me as to why Ishara trusts them, ect.).
I am 100% fine with that <3  

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:59 pm
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:18 pm
-nudges this up-
We are posted for official status! <3 Hopefully there'll be no issues with the application and we will get a subforum in the next approval round.  

Velveteen Angel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 am
Ellaporah, when she get's back to 'her senses' and is possibly mentored out of insanity. What rank may she take? I was looking for Ward info but kinda missed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 pm
Anyone want plots and rps with Briath?  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:55 am
Chi Sohma
Ellaporah, when she get's back to 'her senses' and is possibly mentored out of insanity. What rank may she take? I was looking for Ward info but kinda missed it.

I have no idea why I didn't see this! Sorry for the delay in response!

Ellaporah can take any rank she desires once she regains her senses: 'ward' is a rank designed for people who are unable to take any other rank. It doesn't create any restrictions on her after she is no longer a ward c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff