Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride Plot Thread] Mimi'naona [All Species Welcomed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:23 am
The Intaba'Umbikezeli would love to have some sort of relationship with the Mimi'naona.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 am
Painted Moose

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY.
Hell yeah, Vyriskas can be Commander ;D So many of the sibs in the pride! Love it!

hibi-tea

Oooh, that would be super interesting! I'd love that :D  

Velveteen Angel

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:37 am
I see the light~
Name: Juamacho
Image: [x]
History: She was born to the Simba'futaji, which eventually disbanded well into her adulthood.

Seer Ability: She primarily sees the future, but occasionally has brief snippets of the past upon meeting new SoA. These snippets are only triggered by physical contact, and she stops having them once she gets to know someone personally. She is well aware that what she receives are visions.

Rank Desired: Student

I see the light~
Name: Tiifu'ini
History: Jua'macho's mother, and an older healer. She has a permanent limp from a broken leg she received in an accident not long before the Simba'futaji disbanded. She relies heavily on her daughter for protection because of this disability.

Seer Ability: Not a seer.

Rank Desired: Healer

I see the light~
Name: Theluji Kuguswa
History: He's a bit of a blank slate. All I know for sure is he was born somewhere in the mountains.

Seer Ability: Theluji only has visions in his dreams. Most often, they're a muddled mix of past, present, and future with no real clear distinction between the three. Very rarely he'll get clear, concise visions of any of the three, but he often loses some of the information by the time he wakes up. The stronger his visions are, the more muddled and confused he gets after he wakes up. Because of the nature of how he receives his visions, he's unaware that he's a seer.

Rank Desired: Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:49 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Ooooooooh~ All accepted! <3 <3 Very excited to get our first Messenger and first Healer too 8D  

Velveteen Angel

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:50 am
Velveteen Angel

GOTTA FILL OUT THEM RANKS, MAN. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:54 am
SO MUCH EXCITE 8'D  

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:17 pm
I see the light~
Name: Arataki
Image:
User Image
History: Nother Sekmes Child, lmao. The more motivated of the twins. She makes things while 'Peta sells them.

Seer Ability: Weak future sight.

Rank Desired: Artisan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:47 pm
Seaki

Accepted! 8DD
So many Sekmes babies...  

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:20 pm
Sekmes: The more the merrier! 8D -hoards all of his children, young and old, God and not-

I feel like he should have an rp with Ishara at some point just to make sure her pride will be a good fit for his babies.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:30 pm
I see the light~
Name: Briath
Image: User Image I think he's adult now btw, but no cert yet
History: He was born to his mother in the racing pride. After the pride disbanded he struck out on his own. He's been wandering since then.

Seer Ability: He is a seer, but has not had a vision yet. (not sure what his seer powers will be. Love to work out what his seer powers become in rp)

Rank Desired: Apothecary

I see the light~
Name: Indra
Image: User Image
History: No idea.

Seer Ability: She is a seer. No idea again. May have something to do with rain or water since her cutie mark is water drops. XD

Rank Desired: Artisan

Also they should be friends with Erden's pride.  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 am
magnadearel

Eee, both accepted! C:
(Also yes Braith is an adult - I own his brother =P )

Definitely yes to being associated with Erden's pride c: The pride is very open to gods visiting, so she could always stop by as well!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:55 am
I see the light~
Name: Seiji
History: Awkwardly started a war in his home pride, had to have his baby sister save them all. Left in shame. Found a guy. Decided that guy was now his guy. Tried to find a home together.

Unaware that his dad and mum are retired here. Awkward family fun time.

Seer Ability: Not a seer~

Rank Desired: Guardian

Painted Moose

>> Now it's Soleil's turn~  

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:28 pm
I see the light~
Name: Sofiane
History: Was a well respected Chevalier in home coalition. Fell in love with a Noble. Noble ditched him for higher position dude. Noble told Noble daddy he was chasing her. Noble daddy challenged him and was crushed by boulder. Coalition assumed he killed him. Chosen Mute. Was slave before coalition disbanded.

Sister ditched him at first chance. Found a guy. Claimed guy for his own, had first vision, and living with said guy in pride.

Seer Ability: Future sight, has only had one vision

Rank Desired: Messenger

(Yo, Velve, would Seiji even know Sofiane was a seer since he doesn't speak? Maybe Sofi kind of led him here wanting to join, but never really said why, because, you know, mute. BTW, I forgot what his name was for a while. 8'D)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:19 pm
Why do you correct our plots, Moose? lol
But you have good points.

Sofiane Soliel has been added!  

Velveteen Angel

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm
I might have a beast or two to throw in here...one question though, is it shamen or shaman? I'm used to shaman because WoW, but idk?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff