Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Players

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:45 pm
Trotting about as Tejina Suki has been getting better about the timidness that she has. No longer stuttering with those she knows as she is off to a lake near by where she is now. The day isn't too hot but for the time of year it is still hot enough that a swim would by super nice to help cool off a bit.

Once there at the water's edge she slowing enters the water. It is High Noon and the sun at it's hottest point of the day. Thinking about the fun time she had traveling with Azguard as she still has the flower he gave her. It is dried out and she keeps it safe and hidden. After all it was the first gift from anyone that she has gotten.

Smiling as she starts to hum. The song she is humming is one a mother would normally hum to calm a child down. It is the only thing she recalls about her mother. That her mother would sing or hum this song to her in order to clam her into a relaxing state so that she wasn't so uneasy anymore.

This song means the world to her and one day she wishes to share it with her kids. Well if the time ever comes that she does end up having kids. She has to find a lover in order to have kids. Though she has heard of stories of evil Soquili that take others and turn them into their toys and sometimes those lead to kids. She shivers at that thought. Oh those poor souls. If that ever happened to her then she could just die.

Shaking the those thoughts away. No no no. She has Azguard as a friend and he will protect her. Nodding as she agrees with herself. Wait a minute thinking about Azguard she starts to wonder just what it is that he is doing right now? What she would give to see him again. After all she isn't going to admit it out loud but she has a crush on him.

What was not to like or love about him for the matter. He was charming, sweet, and so kind. Although she is in the water swimming about she pauses after notices that she is blushing after thinking about him. Shaking her head again as she then continues to swim some more as she wonders why it is this crush of hers has her blushing each time Azguard comes to her mind.

Is it something deeper then a crush? She ponders on that for a few as she enjoys her swim in the lake. This was the right choice to come to the lake for a swim to cool off.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Azguard felt the weariness in his legs, the ache along his back. It usually occured when he tried to climb up a mountain side to make a delivery. While there was a path to follow it wasn't always an easy one to take. This last time he had lost his footing and scraped a back leg in his attempt to keep from falling. He needed some time for rest before he had to meet a soquili for another delivery. This one wasn't nearly so far but the large stallion didn't want to risk any loss.

The day was rather warm and after a trek on a mountain he needed something to drink. He followed a map in his mind to where he could recall a water source. It just so happened it was in the same direction as that meadow he had come across before and met a lovely mare. It had amused him for a few days how he had convinced this new lady friend to leave her safety and travel a distance with him. He had been grateful nothing occurred to scare her off. Now it had been some time since he had last seen her. His mind focused on his deliveries, mostly getting the word out so he could get the jobs to do. Soon enough his ears perked forward catching the sound of water, faint but there. It wasn't running so it wasn't a river or stream. A trickle or small wave perhaps. He continued on until he came upon the lake. His brown eyes scanned the area before getting a drink. It it wasn't for the color of her coat, he might have missed the mare swimming.

At first he was quite surprised to see her there. This wasn't her meadow, which meant his influence on her to travel and explore actually did some good. He smiled to himself then lowered his head to drink some of the cooling water. Swimming sounded like a good idea though he couldn't go out too far into it without setting aside his gear. With that he usually needed help since he couldn't really grab his saddle on his own and pull it off. He could still wade in past his knees however. Before that he walked down the lake shore closer to her location before walking in until he felt comfortable without wetting his things. He could have been there awhile before she might notice him so he spoke up in a voice loud enough for her to hear across the water. "Good afternoon my lovely friend." He could feel the water cooling his limbs, his tail partial floating on the water surface. "Nice day for a swim" he continued to comment while watching her

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:57 pm
Startled a bit as she turns quickly looking towards him as she blushed more. Oh no was it showing that she is blushing. And just when she got him off her mind. "Hello" She smiles as she swims to the shore and then walks out and up to him. "It is a nice day. How have you been? and yes it is a lovely day for a swim." She watches him. Can't bring herself to tell him that she was thinking about him just now. Smiling as she stands slightly in front of him so that she is still in the water a bit but not fully in the deep parts like she was earlier.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:03 am
So far it was a good sign she remembered him. There wasn't anything flashy about him like many other soquili. Normally in response to her question he would give a one word answer. Essentially it came out the same. "I've been fine." He answered and would have left it at that. If someone wanted to continue they would have had to do so on their end. This was different. He actually felt he should. "How have you been m'lady? It's good to see you out this far on your own" His gaze focused on her, finding nothing else of particular importance other than her.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 pm
Smiling as she speaks "My meadow has a pond to drink from but not good for swimming it is so small. So I had to come out this far. Besides that I am great." Loving that right when he was on her mind that he showed up. "You are like magic you know." She points out as she smiles more standing in the water right before him. It was so wonderful to see him again and this time she didn't stutter so.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:41 pm
He nodded to her response, a little bummed secretly that she was out this far just for the lake and not because of his help. It was still good to see her here anyway, he decided. Her next comment left him confused and it showed with a slight perplexed look on his face. "I'm magic?" he questioned. He had heard a few things about his character.. like very quiet, friendly. But magical? Now he was curious so he had to get her to explain this new thought. "How is that?"

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:56 pm
`Giggling a bit. "Well first off. I would never come out to this lake until I met you. Another thing is that the moment I was thinking about you. Well you showed up like magic." She points out as she stands there looking oh so cute. She doesn't know that she can do that. Stand in just the right way to look 100% adorable. "So did work bring you back this way?" She wonders a bit as she is more bold and blunt with him then she first was.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:37 pm
He listened to her explanation which left him without words. She was thinking of him? That left him a little confused. Why would she think of him? He wasn't the best kind of company or the best looking. Surely a mare pretty as her didn't have any interest in a plain male like himself. Besides he was always traveling and she liked to stay in one place. Or had.. His thoughts left him staring a little longer then usual. It wasn't just his thoughts, he told himself, she was beautiful. All the time but especially now.

He swallowed hard and shook his head slowly to answer her question. "No.. no not really." It was his turn to be nervous. He was feeling a mix of things around her right now. Well she was a new friend. Maybe that was it. A new friend was exciting.. "I was uh.. hot." he said though he wasn't sure he fully believed it. His knees hurt from the scrape. That could have been it. Or he was tired. There just wasn't one answer but he didn't want to tell her his minor problems.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:12 pm
Seeing the scrapes on his knees as she leans her head down touching her horn to the cuts as she starts to use her magic to heal them. She isn't a pure Unicorn so her magic isn't super powerful but it is strong enough to heal these cuts all up so that it looks like they were never there. Another friend of hers taught her that she had this magic and could use it. It came in handy when said friend was hurt. She healed the wound and made it so no scar would show. But the muscles she couldn't heal fully and so her friend Tsumetai will always have a little limp now but since then she is more sure of herself and puts her heart into her healing so it is more effective now then it was then.

Stepping back as she raises her head. "That should help." She points out with a super sweet smile.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm
He moved through the water to stand closer to the bank now that she wasn't swimming any longer. The flick of his short tail sent water flying in the air and landing back into the water. He didn't make it a habit to depend on others so he didn't expect for her to heal him. It actually didn't even cross his mind that she could. He always endured what happened to him.

He stood still, watching her in wonder as she bent and healed the scrapes on his knees. There was no longer any sting, the soreness gone and he could move the joints again like before he injured them. Her head lifted once more and he cleared his throat as best he could which ended up just making an odd sound from a horse. "Thank you"

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am
"You are welcome. It was a pleasure. After all you have done so much more for me." Tejina points out as she stands there with her head up high after healing his knees. She would never in a million years believe that she would be able to think of someone as much as she thinks about him. It had to be love but saying it out loud is something that she is unsure about doing. Her heart can take being his friend for now. Besides she doesn't even know if he already has a lover. But that is ok. As long as she doesn't say it out loud she should be able to love him more then a friend as long as she doesn't make it a bother to him.

"I do hope that the little healing I was able to do helped you out." She states as she moves outta the water and onto the land slowly landing down in the grass. Once she is fully on the ground she makes sure to tuck her wings in close to body as much as they can go and then rolls in the grass drying off her body once done with that she gets to her feet and then stretches out her wings to shake. Getting the rest of the water off of her. Doing all of this is just to dry off faster. But that is a good thing. Staying wet for too long isn't good and can be the cause of some things that can make one sick and maybe even die if not careful. So she is one of those that are careful to not stay wet for too long.

On her feet and done shaking the water off of her as she then stretches her wings. Then her legs. One at a time and after that it is her neck that is stretched. After this is done she relaxes her body and closes her eyes a bit only to slowly open them. "Today is so nice. A day were it is easy to relax and fall asleep out in the open if one isn't paying any attention to what they are doing. Days like this seems like a dream. But thanks to you. I have came across some and very much enjoy them." Her words soft like her sweet voice as she looks at him more. "Thank you. As I say those words to you my heart knows that I can't repay you enough for the help. And I am very thankful to have made a friend like you. After all if it isn't a friend that one thinks about a lot then I am unsure of what to call it. And you are like magic to appear when I am thinking of you. So a strong bond of friendship or something this must be."

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 am
He looked down at his knees and from what he could tell they were all healed. They were just scraped anyway and he could have toughed it out. Watching her leave him in the water and step out, he nodded and did the same. It worked his knees to test for any residual soreness. There wasn't any. "They feel good so I thank you again" he answered, drawn to watching her dry the water from her coat. He wasn't nearly as wet so he let the day itself dry his short fur on his legs. It helped keep him cooler. Brown eyes were transfixed on her wings as she extended them out to dry.He himself had seen several flyers but had yet gotten to see their wings displayed. Usually tucked at their sides, he was usually curious about them. How they moved them and flew with them. Did they use back muscles or did they work entirely separate some how?

Noticing she was speaking again he tore his gaze from her wings to settle his gaze more on her face. She made it sound like he had saved her life from some perilous event. "I was glad to help you" he stated while trying to find words on how to really reply. It wouldn't do any good to just blurt out that all he did was walk her out of a meadow and back. He didn't see it as a huge thing as she did though he was starting to think to her it was. At least he kept her safe and there was no danger to her which might have made a different outcome all together. "You're uh.." his words trailed off. Something about her words caught him off guard. Was he imagining them? It was almost as if she was saying outright that she liked him. If she had, just like now, he didn't know how to respond. He didn't come in contact with many at all that actually liked him.. liked him. He could have misinterpreted it as well. She had wings anyway and he surely couldn't fly with her. He would think that alone as a problem if he actually saw her fly more then stay grounded. He wondered if she could. Maybe some thing happened to where she couldn't fly at all. She was sheltered to her meadow when he met her. "Being friends is a good repayment. I don't have many and I appreciate you thinking of me as yours.. friend" he finally answered after some time in thought. "I believe it was very good timing." This was a stallion who took things slowly to consider and while he knew he liked her, couldn't tell so far to what extent that was. He had thought of her, thought she was beautiful and sweet. Last he loved, it wasn't right for them at all. And before that he dared not to think about any more. He wouldn't let it tear him up any longer as it was so long ago now. It wasn't even spoken of and rarely brought up in thought.

He motioned with his head in a direction before starting to walk. "Nice enough today to venture some where new?"

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:31 pm
Noticing him watching her wings as she smiles. Listening to his every word as she then hears what he said just then. "Oh yes it is a nice day to venture some. Where it is you would like to go?" She wonders as she still has water droplets dripping from the feathers on her wings. She flutters them a bit moving them as if she were in the sky flying. "I noticed you looking at my wings. It has been years since I flew. When I was young a coyote walker came into the lands my family lived. They got away. I tried but my wings were injured. I was a toy to that walker but once she grew bored of me she left. I am lucky to be alive. I found a meadow and that became my home in which I never left until I met you. I also have not flown since. Even if my wings have fully healed. My fear remains and keeps me grounded." Telling him something that she has never told another as her voice sounded painful just recalling it. But she trusted him and wanted him to know just how he saved her.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:57 am
Without a plan he just started to walk, leading her away from the water and towards an unknown destination. He would surely keep her away from the swamps which he found himself heavily avoiding since his last trip through. Having a decent insight to the land layout, he could steer her nearly any where. "You will see." he answered her question simply to leave an air of mystery. As they walked and he mapped out the area in his head, he started to get an idea of where he wanted to draw her to. The scenery slowly changing as they walked but he kept her away from dark or heavy locations.

He kept one ear trained on her as she told her story of a skin walker. He hadn't had a run in himself with those creatures though he had heard many stories. The closest to that kind of evil he had encountered were pure kalona. Ones that sent things along that could make a sweet lady shudder. What was right to say in that moment? Being unsociable had its downside. He listened honestly and quietly as he always did. Slowly piecing together something to respond with before blurting out any words. He couldn't fly himself so how could he help her with the fear of flight? He looked to her and smiled just enough that the edges of his lips curled. "You are a beautiful mare whether you could fly or not."

The air around them started to change. It grew cooler with a stronger breeze and something palpable almost. They were still a distance off but he could swear the scent of salt was blowing their way already. He wondered if she had ever been to the coast before. In that inner thought he started to wonder about where she originally resided. She had mentioned she had a family and lands where they had lived. He even caught her mention that they fled. It left more questions but he didn't know if he should ask them. After what felt like long stretch of minutes he decided to start with one question and see how much she would be willing to share with him. "Where did you live before your meadow?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff