<P> Sunshine (Adi/Kisten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm
"Kamlyn still where I originally came from. For a moment I thought you were his father, Sandalon has long white hair too. But your skin is to light. Sandy is the color of caramels."

Kisten shook his head and chuckled. "True, Kam, Sandy, Bell, Ashes all had well more human feet. Ashes had claws... but if I can get an eight legged spider to dance, I think I can manage with you."

"Whatever happened to the sky? It broke and Ashes was pissed because his magic started to fail at odd times." Kisten tucked his hair back behind an ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm
"You know someone who's a spider?" Adi blinked wide-eyed at him as they neared the tea house. She'd glimpsed Harmodius spider-y aoide before, but had never actually met it.

"Oh, that?" It was rare these days to encounter someone on the grounds of the Pantheon who wasn't aware of what had happened to the sky. "That was Gehenna. Everything - really, Everything - almost ended. The gods stopped it, but not before Universe died...well, more than died. He was unmade."

"Harmodius made a new sky, but Universe is gone. Forever, I guess."

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 pm
"Chardinn, he was a spider and sort of not?" Kisten frowned slightly. "Ashes would explain the whole bond and everything better. And he isn't here." Actually, having the demon around would help in understanding a lot.

"... That is heavy." Unmade gods and the near end of the world. "Gehenna." He hummed slightly, and shivered. "I had wondered why the sky broke."  
[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff