Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Dragon Age: Inquisition
First playthrough of DA:I plans?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byebyemissamericanpie

Mind-boggling Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:26 pm
So whats everyones plans for the first playthrough of the new game? What gender/race/class are you thinking of choosing? And with DA Keep coming out before the game, what specific choices are you going to have in your world? Any major well known characters going to be dead? Mages or templars?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 pm
My first playthrough is going to be a Male elf who is gonna be romancing Dorian he's going to be a mage.

Origins and 2 background. Warden and Alistair get king and queen. Saving the mages, Saving the elven clan from werewolves, Bhelen sits on the throne.
Hawke romancing Anders.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Byebyemissamericanpie

Mind-boggling Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm
Thats pretty awesome. My first is going to be a male dwarf warrior who is going to be sword and shield. Not sure if im really going to romance anyone or not yet.
For origins and 2: Had the old god baby, romanced morrigan and went through the Illuvian with her in witch hunt. Saved the mages, saved both elves and werewolves by getting zatherian to undo the curse, and Harromont sits on the thrown. And I let the architect live in awaking. For 2 I never romanced anyone, sided with the mages, and kept my entire favorite team for the last battle ( Varric, Fenris, and Merrill)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:26 am
I will probably be streaming (for those who may not get it at launch) from the PS4 version of the game. Since I doubt there are plans of PS3 to PS4 save transfers, hopefully there will be that ME2 thing with that interactive backstory where you chose what happened in ME1.

I will most likely be a rogue, or warrior, but it all depends... As for Romance... I'm not quite sure yet!  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:55 am
I really want to get into the Keep, seeing as I wasn't able to do all the DLCs for DA:O, and I was only able to ply the demo for DA2.

So far, I'm really looking forward to DA:I, but I don't know if I'll be able to play it, since the boyfriend really hated DA2, and the ME3 ending along with the DLC issues for it hook his faith in BioWare.

But if I can play, I'm going to do my first playthrough as a female human warrior, and try to romance Cullen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:14 pm
when i do get it i think i will be a female human/elf warrior and go after Sera .. i imagine my first game will take me about 100 hours or so to play just because i will want to find everything i can  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:35 pm
My first playthrough will be with a female human rogue, and I plan to Scale the Wall. heart heart

After that, I'm planning a female elf rogue who romances Cullen, a male human/elf mage who romances Dorian, and a female Qunari mage who may not romance anyone. Not sure what order those'll be, though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:44 pm
so much to choose from!

User Image  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Byebyemissamericanpie

Mind-boggling Streaker