Lingy's rants and rambles Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:29 pm
I'm starting this just to I don't make 2349u58409u5o4iw posts in here when I get random things I want to rant about sweatdrop

But I"m going to commit myself to this coloring challenge. I think after work tonight I will work on finding [a] good page to color. And item/gold to put up for the prizes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 pm
I never did get to start on the giveaway, work got in my way and I was there until closing (again). But hey, tonight I'm making a meatloaf for dinner so I can sit down and work on things possibly tonight.

On the other side, I got a letter in the mail saying I never cashed a check from last year and today I sent in the form so I can get a new one, so I'll be 300 dollars richer in a few weeks

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:49 pm
I now have an ello and I don't know what I'm doing with it but it's pretty so I'm happy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
I never did get to start on the giveaway, work got in my way and I was there until closing (again). But hey, tonight I'm making a meatloaf for dinner so I can sit down and work on things possibly tonight.

On the other side, I got a letter in the mail saying I never cashed a check from last year and today I sent in the form so I can get a new one, so I'll be 300 dollars richer in a few weeks

Woohoo! Three hundred bucks!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 pm
Zphal
OhSnapItsLingy

Woohoo! Three hundred bucks!
YES twisted
My issue is I don't know what to put it toward yet. But I still have time to figure it out  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 pm
It's finally my one day weekend and after work I'm actually tired. What is this sorcery!

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
It's finally my one day weekend and after work I'm actually tired. What is this sorcery!

I'm currently on a "four day" weekend myself. It's a bit weird having so many days where I'm not scheduled for any shifts after working back to back the past couple weeks. Though it's nice because I can finally catch up on my shows and other things I've been needing to do for some time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:01 pm
I don't get weekends. Kids are at a stage where they are both more independent and needy at the same time.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 am
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy

I'm currently on a "four day" weekend myself. It's a bit weird having so many days where I'm not scheduled for any shifts after working back to back the past couple weeks. Though it's nice because I can finally catch up on my shows and other things I've been needing to do for some time.
I wish I could get 4 days off in a row.... As of right now, how my schedule looks, my next day off will be next Thursday. Tomorrow (today?) I work until the evening, then Sunday I will ahve to work until 10pm then turn around and be back to work at 6 am both Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be back at 5am. After that... It's unclear

Mama Ame
I don't get weekends. Kids are at a stage where they are both more independent and needy at the same time.

I feel like your weekend is when they're both asleep sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 am
Also, I dyed my hair tonight as I can't sleep, and I washed it twice because hey, that's what I've always done, and I think the second wash took the dye out of the back of my head o_O it's hard to tell since my hairs wet but that's what it looks like.  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:59 am
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy

I wish I could get 4 days off in a row.... As of right now, how my schedule looks, my next day off will be next Thursday. Tomorrow (today?) I work until the evening, then Sunday I will ahve to work until 10pm then turn around and be back to work at 6 am both Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be back at 5am. After that... It's unclear

Normally I don't have so many days off, but they didn't have hours available for me this week at the library, so I ended up getting a couple extra days off as a result.

I'll be doing closing shifts again at the theater on Sunday and Wednesday, working from basically 6 p.m. and not getting off until around 12:45 a.m.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy

Normally I don't have so many days off, but they didn't have hours available for me this week at the library, so I ended up getting a couple extra days off as a result.

I'll be doing closing shifts again at the theater on Sunday and Wednesday, working from basically 6 p.m. and not getting off until around 12:45 a.m.
Ah, well, I suppose enjoy the free time while you can? I'm excited as I have 2 days off next week, and I don't start the training for doing Scanning for another week (I thought I would be starting this coming Monday, I'll be starting the Monday next).  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Also, I think I'm an idiot because I agreed to do tag changes Sunday and Tuesday overnights sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 am
Driving Miss Daisy is one of the best movies to watch when you're feeling sick. I need more peppermint tea  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 am
I'm still sick so I'll just curl up and read. I don't want to read If I Stay, I regret purchasing that book. Ehhhh all well at least its an easy read so I don't need to focus too hard on it.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff