Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Well, It's Not Doritos and Vodka [Shu x Aquamarine]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 pm
Aquamarine was leaning back in her seat, looking up at the ceiling, poking at food. She wasn't hungry. She was starving. But she also didn't want to eat. That was pretty much where she was at.

"I'm somewhere between wanting to nap, wanting to sleep for two days straight, wanting a snack, or wanting to work out... which one's going to win..." she said, drumming her fingers on the table.

Mostly, she missed stripping. Not stripping itself, but the tricks she could do on the pole, and getting to work on them, the feeling of muscles flexing and being on stage-- she shuddered, excited by the mere thought. "I wonder if I could get a pole somewhere..." not aware that Rep did, in fact, already have one.

"Know any good poles?" Aquamarine jokingly asked a nearby Hunter. Specifically, probably Shu, though it might not be since honestly she wouldn't know either way. She was just talking to a stranger. Because everyone BUT Leslie was a stranger at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:08 pm
The petite Asian wasn't in her hunter coat, so she looked like a young teenager girl that you could see in a shopping mall or cafe. Shu pointed at herself, puzzled. "Me? P-Poles?" The girl blinked in confusion, eyes rolled left and right a few times. "You mean long stick?" She turned to the pretty blonde girl that asked her, and gestured an invisible long, thin thing with her hands running on it back and forth. "Hmm......Sorry I don't know where you can get one......Are you needing it for training?" Blink blink.

"I don't have poles, but I have snacks, do you want one?" Shu wore a cute hoodie beamed cheerfully and opened the box she put down on table, "Some amazing swiss rolls I bought on my way back!" She looked at the box, smiling. "What flavour or which one do you want? This is white peach, chocolate, cheese, strawberry, orange, banana." The petite girl pointed to each of them with finger jumping. "So - pick one?" She looked at Aquamarine with sparkly eyes, waiting.

Girl, you derail so much.

Face your demons

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:22 pm
Aquamarine had been planning on teasing the young-looking Hunter just to be a b***h and amuse herself for a while, but when the girl blinked at her and so sweetly and seriously asked if she needed it for training, and then offered her snacks Aquamarine just couldn't handle it.

She burst into laughter, and stood up, holding her arms out at the girl, about to squish her into a boob-crushing hug. Unless Shu avoided, of course.

"I just woke up, and you are literally the cutest thing I have ever seen, I feel like if we even breathe the same air I'll ruin you," she gushed. "AND you have swiss rolls? You're just amazing, what's your name cutie? I'm Aquamarine, but you can call me Marine for short if you want to," she said, "If I can have some of the orange one I will literally love you forever, sweetpea, oh my ******** you are so cute," Aquamarine pressed one of her own plump lips with one of her brightly and perfectly manicured nails.

She just adored this girl, wow.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 pm
The hug was unexpected, but delightfully accepted, They were as soft as her pillow - wait - what she's thinking, that's rude! I do want mine to be bigger....and admire those with nice bodies, but THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AM HORNY! The Asian argued with her weapon in mind, tried to explain that's not lewd if she thinks of squishing them.

Luckily, luckily, before she spoke out with what they were arguing, Aquamarine talked. "Ohhhhhh welcome to Deus! Noooooooo someone should greet you already. Ahhh anyway, nice to meet you, Shu, Death hunter, intermediate level." Shu smiled, but shortly her cheeks brushed with peachy pink. "You're so nice, thank you! I guess many are prettier than me, I was startled when I woke up, like this is an island for beauty and handsome? It looks like this is manga, you know? Nooooo-" She waved her hands, head a bit leaned backward, "Don't say that, you didn't ruin me at all, you look so beautiful, oh one type of the gemstones, right? I do notice your eyes are super lovely, like the color of the sea, but clearer and shinier." The girl stared at another girl's eyes, like looking at the gemstone with the same name, Aquamarine would probably see her reflection in Shu's eyes of amber color. "Here you go, vivid energetic orange for Marine~! Hope it will give you power. I will have....this one, strawberry! Sadly they don't have raspberry, it's my favourite." A little pouting duck as she sat down.

"Ah hmm." Biting the roll a mouthful, she munched and stored the food temporary in her cheeks like a hamster, "So who woke you up?" Hmmmmm the cream is smooth, and the little sourness brings out the sweetness of the strawberry fleshes, amazing! The short legs not reaching the ground happily swung back and forth.

Face your demons

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 am
Aquamarine would have been flattered, if Shu had told her what she was thinking-- money bought good quality, and having pillowy breasts even though they were fake was super important to her.

"I can be nice, sometimes," she said, and laughed, listening to Shu's explanation of how the island was for beautiful and handsome people from manga or something. Some of what Shu said went right over her head.

Shu's type would have been crazy popular at some of the clubs she had visited, honestly. In fact, one of the most popular girls at Sapphire had been a Korean chick who took the stage name Crystal. "Yes! A gemstone! We all had to be named after gemstones, but I took it one step further," she said, referring to how she had changed her name legally. She fanned herself, as Shu complimented her.

"And you, sweetheart, must be the island favourite," Aquamarine said, her eyes half-lidded. She could not even contain how much she adored the compliments. "Thank you, Shu!" Aquamarine leaned in to give Shu a kiss to the cheek.

She took a small bite of the orange roll, and made very happy sounds a lot louder than she needed to, wiping a crumb from the side of her mouth. "I am in loooove with this cake!" she said, "That's so sad, baby! Can you get raspberry anywhere else?" Aquamarine pouted, as if not having raspberry for cute Shu was the worst ever.

"I'll get you a raspberry one," she said, determined. "UGH! Leslie woke me up! He called me a bimbo, and flipped me off, a*****e," she said, her face clouding and her eyes going dark as she thought angrily of Leslie.

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:57 pm
Unfortunately, Shu would never let Aquamarine know that, her feeling of boobs was a little secret of her own.

Shu mostly chirped like a little chick when she was happy or excited, saying things without full stop or mind jumping. "No no no, I mean you. are. nice," Obviously she couldn't get the hidden message of another girl, "I haven't meet a bad person on the island since I woke up, even though some seem grumpy or 'unfriendly', but they are all good people. You will know when you do duties and missions later, we work as teams or pairs most of the time."

Luckily, the petite Asian can't read mind, or it may be another culture shock after learning the special relationship deus culture. "Oh that's great!" We? The stupid girl skipped that part automatically, "Chinese have usually two or three words in their name, my name - Shu Lei. Shu means caligraphy, ah, I am not good at it, trust me, it is just -" A weird pause, like words and emotions and pose, "- the Six Art in ancient Chinese Culture. Lei is the flower bud, there are two words sharing that meaning...." Another pause before she suddenly yelled, "Ah! Do you have a twitter? Talking of my name reminds me that because mine is - is - cuddlylittlebud" The volume of voice awkwardly turned down as she gave the name of her twitter, face flushed. "It is not my suggestion, but Z's!" She explained with normal volume again.

The touch of soft lips on her cheeks warmed the girl up, her already pink cheeks flushed up with a redder color - That was why she distracted herself from getting the cakes and took a bite, let the sweetness brainwashed her mind of confusion. She enjoyed affectionate contacts but never can take them easily without flailing. "So happy to hear that! I think I can put this shop on my re-visit list then!" The eyes brightened up, "Don't worry Marine, I saw their coming promotion poster and raspberry was on it! Pretty lovely color, I am so excited! My favourite is those that have cute patterns on them, soft as towel, they're called deco rolls in japan. I will call you when I can get one of those, what pattern do you like? Like - bunnies, flowers, colorful dots or even giraffe pattern! Can you believe it?" The excited voice asked.

The answer calmed her down a bit, but just a little. "Oh Leslie from the Mist? He's-He's actually a nice guy-" A hug attack all in a sudden, like the retaliation for the cheek kiss. "I apologize for him, forgive his bad words? Some people on the island are just too stressed that they are used to saying mean words, cursing," The girl sighed, "But they're actually good people. Like Leslie, he helped me complete a training course duty. He already finished it in the first round, but he stayed to help me and didn't say any harsh words when I cried." Shu had her tongue stuck out, blushed in shame. "He might just have no idea how to get along with people in general, especially pretty girls like you Marine." Shu grinned like an impish girl. "Give him more time?"

Face your demons

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:18 am
Sad day for Aquamarine, never knowing Shu's secrets.

Aquamarine was surprised this adorable hunter had survived here for so long without becoming completely unpleasant. She, after all, hadn't even survived a few years stripping without becoming this person. Or had she been this all along, and never really noticed? It was hard to remember.

"I think you just see everyone through rose coloured glasses, Shu, sweetheart," Aquamarine said, with a shake of her head. Her chandelier-esque earrings clinked against themselves as she moved.

A part of Aquamarine wanted to chime in with: Oh, my name really means Most Beautiful but that aspiration her parents had for her was gone. Instead, she had erased that old name, and wore the new one as if the old had never existed. At times, it still bit at the surface. "That's such a pretty naming convention! Caligraphy, I don't think I'd be very good at that either, it's really important how you hold the brush, right?" she asked, nodding her head.

Aquamarine was not as dumb as Leslie had called her. At least, she liked to think she wasn't.

"Oooh! No, I don't have one any more-- I used to have one, but I'll make a new one now, I think. Everybody I used to know is ... I'm glad they don't know me any more," she said, laughing. She flipped her new phone open and browsed to Twitter, making a new one in seconds while she kept talking, and adding Shu. "I don't know who Z is," Aquamarine admitted, "Cuddlylittlebud isn't so bad at all! You ARE cuddly, lucifer knows I want to scoop you up and kiss you every time I look at your adorable face," Aquamarine said, "There! 'TheHotRoy' and I followed you."

She promptly put her phone back away. She took another bite of the orange swiss roll, and more inappropriate sounds of delight followed. She was practically gushing with delight. "I've never seen a deco roll! That sounds like the kind of thing I'd take huuuundreds of photos of, and then feel bad eating it!" Aquamarine admitted, "Giraffes sound adorable, though; I used to have a giant stuffed giraffe when I was a kid," she said.

Aquamarine fumed silently, internally, as Shu described Leslie as a nice guy. She was enjoying the hell out of the hug attack, though, and Shu's adorable apology only served to add to how cute Aquamarine thought Shu was. Leslie was by no means off the hook, though now she felt like she knew a secret of the cranky Mist hunter.

"I could accept that," Aquamarine said, preening like a peacock as Shu called her pretty. If Leslie was half as interested in being cute as Shu was, Aquamarine would have adored him, too-- as it was, Shu was the best. "I plan on seeing him again," was all Aquamarine said, flashing Shu one of her sparkling smiles with perfect porcelain veneer teeth.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 am
What Aquamarine said was regarded as a joke, "Yes, I'm wearing glasses, but not rose colored - though that's a nice suggestion, I should find a pair to try on my day-off, it should be a rosy day." The girl giggled, attention temporarily caught by the twinkles of the earrings. To be honest, the color of her eyes resembled that of the yellow eyes of cat.

Giving her roll another bite, hmm hmm the soft towel like texture of sponge cake is lovely, "Partly, I guess? It's more like the force we control with the nimbleness of wrist and even arm and also steadiness etc. I told you, Marine! Every time I hold the brush, my hand shake like a woodjobbe, my muscle all tense up and thus my lines look like wriggle worms, I am just not good at it." Shu shrugged. "I'd like to switch with my sister, hers mean music, at least that's something I like." The girl said with a "that's unfair" tone.

The petite Asian had her expression changed shortly to give another girl a smile. "Z is how I call my weapon, a hammer,his name is a bit hard to pronoun, how about yours?" Shu giggled happily. "Your words are as sweet as sugar, Marine! You make me blush all the time. I do enjoy hugging people, so don't be surprise if I hug attack you." She widened her eyes and pretended to glomp towards Aquamarine. "Oh now I remember, I haven't asked for your division, which one you are from? I followed back and what does 'Roy' mean?" She agreed that the girl was a hot one, that's a good adjective for the trainee.

Shu's smile grew bigger as she enjoyed the delightful expression of Aquamarine, that was why she loved sharing foods, the satisfied faces of others always make her so happy. "I DO THAT TOO! Blame the bakers, they make the cakes so beautiful, like delicate jewelry." The amber eyes brightened up, and waved her hands aside in resonance. "Sometimes I find it regretful to buy some treats with cute animal faces, I struggled so much before I eat them, such a suffering!" Shu complained like a little girl. "Alright, I will get you a deco roll with giraffe print next time! Great Giraffe plushieeeeeee! I have some arpakasso plushie in my room, I collect them! I like they're always smiling, so happy and cheerful!" The exciting topic had painted the girl's cheeks in reddish pink. "Tell me more of your giraffe? And I should bring you one or two to your room one day, people seem not liking to go to basement......" The girl requested as she heedlessly pushed the glasses slid down because of the facial movements.

Shu beamed in happiness, "You're the best, Marine! That would be great, in my time on the island, I learned that some people can't be judged from the words they say." The girl looked around to make sure no one is listening, "Let me tell you, but you have to promise you don't tell anyone else." Shu put a finger on her lips. "One time, I scared someone in the basement, although he had a grumpy sulky face and unwilling to talk much, he helped me get back to my room. Another night, I wanna get drunk for a first time but didn't know where to get some, he offered me a glass and listened to me despite of his indifference attitude and harsh words. He's a nice hunter though I never see him smile."

The Death hunter looked at Aquamarine, "I might not answer all your questions, but any things you want to know? To celebrate we make friends today! Anything is okay!" Shu smiled sweetly.

Face your demons

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:10 pm
Aquamarine thought, not for the first time, how absolutely cute Shu was. "I bet they would suit you," she agreed, giggling too, until they both seemed to be. Shu's eyes were bright, though; she hadn't noticed that before. "Do you wear contacts, honey?"

Aquamarine listened carefully. She had absolutely no idea what made calligraphy... an art, and she didn't know anything about technique, so she had to learn everything from Shu as she spoke. "Do you? What kind of music? Do you play instruments, or sing?" Aquamarine asked, before taking another bite of her swiss roll and leaning her head in the palm of her hand, one elbow up on the table.

"Oh! A hammer? That's crazy! I have an arbalest named Lilu-- Arbalest is like a really huge crossbow, it takes forever to load it and fire it-- at least, that's what Lilu tells me. I haven't tried yet," she said, "I'm saving my first fight for Leslie."

Said pretty much in the same tone as: For revenge.

"Shu, I would never be sad to get a hug from you, honeybun," Aquamarine said, giggling as she flattered her and called her words sweet. Easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar, wasn't that always what her daddy said?

Her mom had been the one with a lashing tongue. "I'm in Mist! Oooh, Roy... it's a jab at my baby brother, but now that you mention it, I think I'll change it--" Aquamarine flipped her phone open and browsed for the change username option. She hoped she could change it, indeed.

Aquamarine liked being hot, it was a career asset for nearly all her life in some way shape or form. That she'd been able to purchase upgrades for her appearance was always a matter of self-pride.

Aquamarine was about to finish off the swiss roll, when she said suddenly: "Oooh! Shu! Swiss roll selfie!" She put the orange roll between her plump, glossy lips and scooted over so she could press the side of her face to Shu's, holding up her phone to take a photo of the two of them together. She finished off the roll, and beamed at her.

"Suffering! You are SO cute, you're just the most precious, I want to keep you for a hundred days and just cuddle you every. single. day," she gushed. She actually didn't want to take advantage of Shu's kindness-- a strange behaviour, on her part. "I don't live in the basement!" Aquamarine admitted. She had managed to snag an older room. She didn't know who lived in it before her.

"Cross my heart, but only because you're so cute and nice, Shu," Aquamarine said, and did in fact cross her bare chest. A disproportionate amount of lacy bra was showing under the baggy top of her shirt. "Awwwh, that's so cute!" Aquamarine said, after listening to both stories. Mentally, she did not want to meet this Hunter, but the story was adorable when Shu told it.

Shu could, apparently, do no wrong.

"Oooh... well-- oh my godddd, Shu, are you a virgin?? I'm super curious!" Aquamarine asked, "And what cup size are you? Do you wear, like... granny underwear??" Aquamarine leaned in, whispering now, "Seriously though, baby doll, what pattern's on your panties? Is it something stupidly adorable like little monkeys, or something sinister?" Aquamarine leaned back, giggling madly.

"I'll trade you! You can ask me whatever you want, and so long as it's all a secret, I'll answer-- to celebrate our friendship today, like you said," Aquamarine said.

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 am
Shu was happy to meet Aquamarine in the cafeteria, most of the people, except her acquaintances, found her annoying, as if she was some little bird chirping non stop. "Hehe, probably, I will send you a snapshot for that and you can judge that? Do you like glasses? I have a good idea, let's exchange photo! I send you that one and you send me one your wear the glasses that you think most suitable to you!" The petite Asian winked innocently.

"I am not wearing one, but when I do cosplay, I will. Some characters just have red, pink, blue eyes, so I have to wear color contacts for the best result." She pulled a small strand in front, "This is my natural hair color also, though I went for a makeover and had an ombre near the tips."

Aquamarine's question resulted in some musing sounds, shu stopped her flexing muscle actions. Huhmm...just recalling the calligraphy lessons, her muscles felt too stiff pffffff "Before I went to Deus, I used to listen to pop musics, mainly Asian pop, but also some English for learning purpose. I am too clumsy to learn an instrument or dance, but I do try to dance after some girl groups's mv sometimes, when I'm alone shhhhhh, it's a top secret! I will sing, but not a professional, just some anime theme songs and vocaloid one." Finger touching finger as she replied. "Unluckily, to have electronic devices working on island, you need to runicify the thing plus we only have access to intranet. Ahhhhhh I wanna listen to some musics I am still saving for an ipod plus headphone to be converted, I miss my pop music~" Shu slumped herself on the table.

"Archer! You're an archer!" The girl raised from her zombie state, "I dislike playing as elf archer in MMO, though they can shoot on mounts, it takes too long to lock on your target and accuracy matters too! I play the assassin, duelist, and mage or sorcerer mostly, I like swift quick attacks and agile evading ability. Lilu, that's a lovely name. Let's introduce them to each others another day! Awww spar is good, I won't stop you, but don't beat him in black and blue." The worried tone added.

Shu wasn't honey-loving bees, but surely she loved compliments like - A LOT, she was very easy to please and super gullible sometimes.

Mind jumping and attention shifting were not uncommon on the girl. "Oh You have a brother! I have two, is he on the island too? Siblings have a big chance to be recruited as well. Mist, hmm, my best friend is in Mist too, let me see.....I think I know six from it, now seven, counting you!" Shu fiddled with her fingers when she counted, frowned slightly unnoticed, holding the swiss roll with mouth temporarily.

The request of selfie was accepted quietly with a bright smile, "Remember to send it to me, you smell so nice, do you put on perfume?" Looking at Aquamarine finished her roll, and looked back to hers half finished, she decided to stuff it into her small mouth at once, like a hamster. Totally not a clever idea, Shu.

The widened eyes of Shu proved that almost the same time as Z warned, she knocked against her chest. Nearly, just nearly Z. "S-Sorry wh-what did you just say?" She put down the glass of water she grabbed on the table. So lucky she asked for it in advance. "Ohh you can call me out anytime, Marine, that's what friends are meant to be." At least she caught part of it.

The girl nodded at Aquamarine's comments in agreement, "hmm hmm." - and then chocked on water. She coughed, never expect she would hear to questions like that. She felt she was drunken, or else why her body all heated up like a fever. "Er - hmm -" A nod in full bashfulness and then slowly she raised her hands and made the first letter of the twenty-six letters that everyone knew. Mouth opened for the next question and within one second, the girl shook her head crazily, finally speaking. "I-I am wearing normal underwear, not my granny's" Shu may look a bit mad, but definitely not towards Aquamarine. "It's-it's-" The petite girl look through the table, down on her bottom. "It's-" She pressed her lips close and face bloomed in rosiness, and leaned forwards for a whisper. "I guess...cute...hmm, dotted, decorated with little ribbon bows. No monkeys, but sometimes bunny, cat, bear or little fruits." She leaned back to confirm that no one is near their table. "What do you mean by sinister?" Still blushing, the confused girl asked, unblinking. "I don't buy fancy style, I won't look good with them - Don't laugh like that, Marine!" Shu huffed without really getting angry.

"My turn! My turn!" The petite girl raised her hands, obviously still not recovered from the intimate topic. "What type of people do you like?" By asking that, she included the type to make friends with and also the type she would like to be her partner or companion. The girl made a grin sly like a fox, thinking it would make Aquamarine embarrassed, a little harmless revenge.

A true or dare game without "dare".

Face your demons

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:11 pm
Aquamarine only fed off Shu's energy, and with pleasure. "If I had them I'd probably just pay for laser eye surgery," she said, "I've seen some nasty bi-- um, women," look at that, Shu, Aquamarine actually stopped herself from swearing just for you. "Women leave their contact lenses in for days, it's so messed up," she said, shaking her head for emphasis.

"But sure, I could do that for you," Aquamarine agreed, with a wink and a pretty smile.

She'd do more for Shu, honestly; wearing glasses was an easy request.

The instant Shu mentioned dancing, Aquamarine was all over that. "We should dance to some of the routines sometime! That was my area of study, back in... hmm, you know, my life before," she said, waving a hand dismissively. Before she dropped out of university to be a stripper.

Aquamarine nodded, smiling beatifically as Shu talked about MMOs, and had literally no clue what the cute girl was saying. She mostly just watched her mouth, admiring her cute face.

When she asked a question, finally, she started paying attention again. "Yeah, he is; so they do? Woooow Shu, that's so many Mists! I only met the one and it was Leslie," she said. Whether involuntarily or not, her face scrunched up like there was a bad smell when she said his name.

"I'll do that! As soon as I make sure we look good," she said, with a wicked smile, "Yes, I do, it's so bad of me but I love it," Aquamarine admitted. It was from a silver bottle. Honestly, it was something marketed for Jennifer Lopez's line.

"Shuuuu! Are you okay, honeyyy?" Aquamarine fauned over her, leaning in and rubbing her back and making sure she had water and didn't die. She didn't honestly expect answers to all her questions, but Shu answered each and every one... in her own way. Aquamarine clapped gleefully at the end, leaning into cover Shu's cheek in little kisses.

"Oooh, I don't know what I meant! Weird, why did I say that??" she mused, clearly confused even by herself. She must have gotten really in the moment. It was pretty cute that Shu raised her hand. Aquamarine pretended to raise invisible glasses on the bridge of her nose, straightening her posture, and pretending to be a teacher picking Shu to ask a question.

The question was so cute and innocent that Aquamarine started to laugh again. "To date? The ones that are worth the most," Aquamarine said, honestly, with a sly smile. "For friends, I'm super picky, I don't know! You're great, but not everyone is," she admitted. "I like having fun and I loooove talking. Silent types won't work for me!"

"To f-- I mean, um, 'sleep with'?" Aquamarine corrected herself, pausing, looking guilty for a second because Shu was so cute she didn't want to swear too much around her, "Anyone who's hot enough, I guess. I'm not really into that." Actually true, she didn't really sleep around much.

If Shu had asked Calista that, instead of the persona she had created for herself, Calista would have admitted she had once been so passionate about dance that only another dancer would do-- a dancer, performer, an acrobat. Their body had to be in its prime, and they had to understand the long hours and sacrifices necessary for your art.

For perfection.

Aquamarine only cared about one thing: who could pay, and who would be good to her.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Shu was having a saddened face when Aquamarine said she'd rather have contact lenses, but beamed like a sunflower when the Mist huntress said she will make exception for her. Also, she actually appreciated that you don't swear, Marine. Even though she learned that it was the western way to enhance the tone in their words, she felt it was a bad thing because it will hate others and is rude.

"Oh Marine, Cutie pie? Is that how people say it? I see that I'm quite lucky today. "

Shu didn't comment, instead she kept the smile, just bigger and then an impish grin. "If you don't mind a clumsy slow-learning student, and don't mind watching wiggle? wobble like baby....sure!" Squishing Aquamarine's hand, the girl chirped with admiration. "Excel in dancing is awesome, but you don't need to force yourself to talk about the past if you don't want, I don't want you to be unhappy of that. This should be a fun fun chat, we only talk about things we want to talk, okay?" The voice was softer despite of the cheerful tone of it.

The petite Asian had a habit of talking with a lot of gesture assistance and changing expression in her comments about MMO classes, typical shooting pose, pretended she was carrying a dagger or holding two blades, then shaped a hat with her hands on top of her head and ended with slashing someone with waist twisting.

"Ohhhh, what's his name? Is he on twitter too? Hmm huh, most likely, because that talent or ability can be inherited, so probably if you have siblings or blood related - hmm - er - people, they might keep an eye behind them." Shu picked out a lip balm, sphere shaped with baby blue stripes and then put it back into pocket as she recalled she was in the middle of devouring a tasty roll. Instead, she moisturized her lips by licking as she pressed the lips close. "Ah, don't worry, you will meet more, such as in duty work, patrols, spars and external missions. Twitter is a short cut to gather information and make friends, the hunters on it exchange information, so it's a quick way to learn about the Deus Culture, I call it. However, don't mind too much of what some might say, bad hurtful words and personal opinions. Because it's also a mean to vent and rant, so - sometimes it's like a battlefield. Excluding that, it's a good thing to kill time." The girl shrugged.

"Ah! Almost forget this!" Shu hit her fist on her soft palm, making a clear sound. "Marine, let me introduce you to DIANA." The name seemed belonged to a lady, but the screen that showed to Aquamarine said otherwise. "Its full name is Distributed Information Access N-N-sorry-" She flipped the screen to look at the page, "-Nexus and Archive! You see, name's too long, so we just call it DIANA. Besides the super brick-thick handbook you received from Rooster, this wiki is a great tool to fill you up, like a briefing when you're a freshman to a school though I think you'd better make your own judgement on those subjective remarks. It's created by Mr. Thompson, O-Obadiah Thompson! He's a Moon hunter. Anyway, it's of good use, so read it when you have free time, it's not long but it can save you from being too innocent?" The petite girl blushed as she recalled stupid questions she asked when she was a trainee and didn't have access to resources like that.

"What are you saying? Of course we look GREAT!" Shu widened her eyes a little bit in disbelief. "Oh~ I see. There's nothing bad as long as it makes you pleasant, Marine. It smells nice, some sort of flowers?" The girl sniffed like a puppy and made a guess.

I bet I look like a dead fish with popping eyeballs.

Shu was super shameful of her disgrace, but amused by the Mist trainee. "Haha, Marine, you are so funny and cute! How can you not knowing something you said with your mouth?" Goodbye, dead fish Shu. For the reply to her teacher-student roleplay, "You really will look amazing in glasses, I perceive." Shu stressed, continued her Propaganda.

Her eyebrows knitted together with a serious expression, "Hmm, worth the most? Like - scoring from different aspects? Aesthetic, appearance, personality, background, charm point and personal Marine bonus points???" It wasn't a rare thing when you have watched a lot of animes with scenes of girls gathered around gossiping and judging boys with scores. "It's not wrong to be picky of friends, especially in Deus. Oh Marine, you're a great friend too." Shu thought her new friend deserve more hugs and she did it. "Talkative type, got it, I will keep an eye for chu~" The girl winked with a thumb up.

"Hmm huh." The Death intermediate nodded shyly, not feeling easy about sex topic, but she didn't oppose or think it's dirty. "Mimsy told me that do what I want and don't need to follow the others.....Pleasant sex seems like part of Deus culture, but not everyone practice that. So I guess no one can say it's bad or good, though I am not used to some - more complicated relationships." Shu sighed and rubbed her temples naturally. "My mind is poor in processing complex things, you see."

Shu was an observant girl, nevertheless, she can't read minds. Thus, she didn't know Aquamarine was Calista's persona if Marine intended to hide it up. Yet, she was glad that her new friend won't be dragged into complicated triangle or polygon or whatever she doesn't know. Manga only showed her three-people relations, and okay, some animes show a harem, but generally it's not COMPLICATED and won't drag the people nearby into it like a black hole!

"Anyway, it's better to have someone that comes to you when you're depressed, somebody you can hug each other, someone to giggle and cry with you and hold you when you hurt. One that you can really share all your feelings, everything with them. One and only one that will think of you first no matter what. You're going to face many dangers, sometimes the Death is just outside, knocking the door, I'm not scaring you but it's true. So I hope you can find that someone here, to support and warm you."

Shu smiled, "Your turn to ask me!" It was the super enthusiastic voice again.

Face your demons
Text wall, sorry ;A;

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:40 pm
Aquamarine wasn't always the most considerate human being, and even when she was trying it was probably no exception; she made a mental note to try to figure out what she'd said that had made Shu look so sad!

"Cutie pie! That's adorable, Shu! You're so ADORABLE, I just want to devour you whole every time your cute little mouth moves," Aquamarine gushed, suddenly, unable to answer because it was eclipsed by the cute.

"Everyone has to start somewhere and I am sooo sure even your wibbling would be the cutest thing I've ever seen. So worth it. I can even wear glasses while I teach you, if that will help-- so long as there's no prescription," she said. Aquamarine felt a flash of actual gratitude with Shu's kindness; I don't want you to be unhappy Shu had said to her. Aquamarine turned and looked at the wall for a moment. Shu was so kind it wrapped around her heart and squeezed and almost made her want to out all her secrets.

Almost. She hadn't gotten this way for nothing.

"Talking to you makes me happy! Everything about you does," she reassured Shu. The facial expressions and hand gestures certainly helped Aquamarine follow along in th MMO talk.

"Cain Roy or something, if he didn't change it," she said, with a shrug. She didn't really care much about talking about her brother. "I did used to love Twitter!" Aquamarine agreed. "And I have a thick skin, so not much that they can say on Twitter will get to me."

DIANA? Aquamarine blinked at her, but really didn't understand what she was saying. She just nodded and smiled and agreed.

She was certainly not thinking anything about dead fish at the moment. She wished she had known Shu all her life. It might have been a lot less lonely in the end.

Aquamarine laughed. "Literally worth the most! Who has the most money," she explained. "I like nice things." If shu's mind was poor at processing complicated things, Aquamarine's was probably downright unwilling.

"That sounds like a best friend, not a partner," Aquamarine protested, laughing. "Hmmm... Shu, are you straight?" she asked, leaning her head into her palm, earrings cascading down her skin. She smiled pleasantly.

Meegane
THE DRAWING IS SOOOOO CUTE sorry I'm so late ; ;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:12 am
"Devour? The metaphor you use is really funny~ I don't mind to be your good laugh, I hear that dance can keep fit and help you relax your soul, is that true?" Shu liked to see the people she liked smiling and being happy, it was her greatest achievement in life. Marine was already her friend, and Shu wanted to see her smile all the time, true relaxed smile.

"Oh...Hmm the cute boy that wears a bear hair accessory? As thick as Rhino?" That was a poor joke, Shu. "Hmm huh, money is important somehow, if I was wealthy, maybe my brother would be already waken up. Anyway, on the island, wealth isn't as important as the outside world anymore. I like nice things too, such as clothes, desserts, plushies, etc." She grinned nakedly.

"Who says best friend can't be partners as well? In the manga or many TV shows, many couples started from being friends."Hmm, I think I'm straight. However, someone I will think my friend is adorable and if I was a boy and she didn't have someone she like, I will steal her. Does it mean anything?" She put one hand on her face, tilted her head and had a finger lightly tapping her face, a typical thinking pose.

"My turn. What exactly does loving someone like? Is it like how you love your family?"

Face your demons
Marine is fun to draw! <3 ;3

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash