Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
ME IN THE POSSIBLE FUTURE!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 pm
So my new drug I plan to try is DXM. So if an antihistamine isn't affecting you, try one you haven't tried. biggrin So I will try one tomorrow.

DXM is related to benadryl, but I heard it causes visual distortions, like weird ones like | to ( distortions. So don't try to stop me. The South Park episode about them trying to get better ideas to beat Clyde's stupid dog show, it got me interested since they shows the experiences so it made me want to try it even more. Nows a good of a time then ever to try it.

Way better than alcohol that's for sure. For the 3rd time in a week, once I started to plan to get drunk, the last drink I had I have been saying to myself that ********* ALCOHOL* and have poured up to 2-3 shots of my cup down the drain in favor of benadryl and crap. Yeah, I think I'm done with alcohol for THIS!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaipgI4HbK8&list=UUlb8-61ZnNkbFDa4CGWndpg

Heres a video.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:03 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaipgI4HbK8&list=UUlb8-61ZnNkbFDa4CGWndpg

At the video, at 2:38, you just have to say that it is just soo cute that she literally has a hard time thinking and that her brain literally has a hard time thinking as to what should be said next.

It's just soo weird and cute. I will do everything to make me think that way and stuff. I mean, if anything. I heard that the weirdest people with the most weirdest disabilities and problems are actually the ones who see the most normal list in stuff. I mean, I heard autistic people are really fascinated with the very straightness of things in stuff and how straight they are and are really amazed at architecture. So i guess that means we are weird.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff