Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Going Home (Members Inside - Open for starting party) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image Jase stopped dead in his tracks his head jerking backwards and his ears flopping over to sit at odd angles, "You have a brother? Why have I never heard of this Star..." And now Chroma's butt was left sticking out of the cave entrance. And he was giving someone a stern talking too. What under the blazing sun was happening?

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image If Stargazer had his eyes open he might have had some advance warning as to whom was approaching. As it was though, his first indication that his brother was home were the disapproving words that left his mouth. Words that didn't bother Stargazer even one little, tiny bit.

"Chroma!" his over sized hooves pawed at the air as he started trying to wiggle himself back and forth so he could roll over and go greet his brother properly. "You've been gone forever!" he managed to flip down on one side in a way that looked like it might have hurt if he wasn't still so young and springy. "I missed you so much! What keeps making that noise!?"

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:15 pm
User ImageHe could hear the laughter. He had heard Jase's response. He heard Stargazer's too. He was, however, RATHER THOROUGHLY BUSY with turning bright red under his pale fur in frustrated embarrassment at the Damn Pots ruining his attempt at a stern LECTURE. After having a long, silent blush,where he pondered the possibility of dying of apoplectic shock from pure shame, he took a deep breath and backed... carefully... out of the cave. After he fully emerged, he said "Stargazer. Why don't you come out here and meet my friend?"

He then turned to address Miroqi. "So kind of you to laugh at some one having trouble." His tone was utterly sour, and then he turned to face Jase again. "Would you mind, terribly, helping me with the straps that came undone? As for this... Well the short form is I have 2 brothers and a sister. Stargazer was SUPPOSED to stay home, with our siblings. Instead, the young silly foal followed me here. He was... much too young for me to leave alone, but for his safety, I didn't want everyone to know about him... Not until I was sure what was IN these lands... And I couldn't drag him everywhere." He looked apologetically at Jase.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 pm
User ImageAt the chastising, Miroqi had the grace to look ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry... It was just the sight of a rump covered with clattering pots... It undid me. I do apologize." The rather smaller stallion walked over to the two outside of the cave, and added "If I can assist with this problem in anyway, I would happily do so, to make up for it?"

He blinked some, though, as he processed who this was. Stargazer's brother, huh? Well he hadn't expected that, let alone this family history.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image Stargazer first stuck his nose out of the cave, then walked out, showing the full size of his frame. Once he was entirely out he gave himself a shake, throwing off bits of herbs and dust all over the place.

He looked over at Jase, then up at his brother, "Is this your friend?"

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image "He doesn't look so small to me!" Jase said as the strange stallion came into view. That bulk, those scales. They had another candidate to be a pot-bearer! "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Star...grazer? Or something?" He shook his head. Still looking over the newcomer in awe.

"My name is Jase," he was ignoring the pots.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:11 pm
User ImageChromatos glared at Jase and stomped his hoof. "Pots. Please. This is VERY uncomfortable. And StarGAZER is my little brother in age. When... I left, he was still rather smaller." He looked at his brother with a slightly sad smile. "This business brought me away longer then I planned but I can see he's grown up to be very much like the rest of the family... Tall, strong and fluffy." He couldn't resist the tease, since he was the LEAST fluffy of the brothers, in the long run.

"And yes, Star, this is my friend Jase. He is the one I went traveling with, initially."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image Jase looked over at Chroma, scanning over him.

"Stargazer... Hold on, Chroma. do you want the pots to go up? Or come down? I don't see Auden here so we may be waiting a while," he looked over at Miroqi. "Hey, hello. Do you know my brother, Auden? He was meant to wait here for me. Is he nearby?"

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image Stargazer walked over to one of the fallen pots and started tapping at it with a hoof.

"What are these?" ding, ding, ding. "I've never seen anything quite like this before."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image"Star... They're POTS. For boiling things in. We had them back home. It was how we brewed tea. Or don't you remember? Also stop that before you dent it." His tone indicated his normally even temper was on edge, and ready to get just a LITTLE snappy.

He looked back to Jase and sighed. "If it'll be awhile, OFF please. I am tired of sounding like a walking blacksmith's shop, and they're grand for when I want to relax." He paused, then added "Thank you."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:35 pm
User ImageMiroqi blinked a little and smiled. "I do know him, but I'm not sure where he is at the moment, to be true. I am sure he is close, most of us don't venture TOO far, at least not alone, that I've seen. If he was with some one, I'm not sure... I'm sorry I can't help more on that."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image He stopped dinging it with his hoof, but he lowered his head and started nosing at it instead.

"I don't remember anything that looked quite like this. Honestly though I don't remember that much about back home. Mostly just our family."

He knew deep inside that he should never have snuck onto his boat. He'd seen the trouble it had brought to Chroma. However, he also knew that if he had to do it again he still would have followed his big brother.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Girls. Girls were nothing but trouble. Auden had learnt this when he'd wandered off and ran into a girl. She was the first mare he'd met without his brother around, and it hadn't taken much for him to become rather smitten with her. Unexperienced as he was, he had no idea how to tell if she felt the same about him, and he was far too nervous to ask.

He knew he was late to meet up with Jase, but he really hadn't wanted to leave the mare. So instead he'd tried to convince her to come with him, wheedling and nudging until he was really really late. Finally he had to say good bye and go. Hopefully someday he would see her again soon.

He turned and ran off as fast as he could, hurrying off toward the rendezvous point. Jase was going to be worried sick... He was going to be in so much trouble.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image He started undoing the straps on Chroma's back as he listened to Miro talk. He took each pot as it came loose and placed it in the leaves on the ground.

When Miro finished, he grunted a thank you and nodded his head. Still caught up in his task he didn't notice Auden coming down a nearby path.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm
User ImageChroma gave an incredible, deep sigh of relief as the pots FINALLY came off. "Oh thank the stars those are off for now. No more clanging and banging." He glanced at Star, then, and shrugged a little. "Well that might have been because you weren't supposed to come yet." He gave a very deep sigh. "Well what's done is done. These are pots. We can steep our teas in them." He gave a soft groan, at the thought of tea. "Uhhhhhhhh I can't wait to have real, proper tea again. How I miss it, so very much..."

He glanced up, hearing hooves, in time to see a grey stallion with slightly shaggy mane coming up the path towards them. "What have we here? Another comer to this gathering of men?" He looked amused, for it really was a lot of males. If he didn't know Auri lived here, he'd think this region devoid of mares.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out