Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
Captain's loss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm
Hello guild members I may be a little less active as of late one of my furbabies died on the 18th. I had her for seventeen years five months and sixteen days. I got her a year after I was won in a seriously traumatic custody battle that cost me my two younger siblings I raised full time from three to five years old and to cope my Grandparents bought me Angel. She was my best friend and my daughter and I haven't really been in the right state of mind since I woke up to find her gone.

So my deepest apologizes if I'm not truly keeping a complete and full update for every Dragon Age Inquisition post that happens each day. I have been spending most of my time falling asleep next to her grave and haven't really touched either of the two Dragon Age games or even really been paying attention to each daily update any of the sites (facebook twitter e-mails) that I've been getting.

I hope all of you can understand and I'm really really sorry I can't be the Captain all of you deserve.

Inquisition also comes out on the two month anniversary of her passing. So I probably won't be as updated with how great the story is since I won't be playing it as soon as I get it.

Captain Adilya (Vir' Adahlen)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:52 pm
Vir Adahlen
Hello guild members I may be a little less active as of late one of my furbabies died on the 18th. I had her for seventeen years five months and sixteen days. I got her a year after I was won in a seriously traumatic custody battle that cost me my two younger siblings I raised full time from three to five years old and to cope my Grandparents bought me Angel. She was my best friend and my daughter and I haven't really been in the right state of mind since I woke up to find her gone.

So my deepest apologizes if I'm not truly keeping a complete and full update for every Dragon Age Inquisition post that happens each day. I have been spending most of my time falling asleep next to her grave and haven't really touched either of the two Dragon Age games or even really been paying attention to each daily update any of the sites (facebook twitter e-mails) that I've been getting.

I hope all of you can understand and I'm really really sorry I can't be the Captain all of you deserve.

Inquisition also comes out on the two month anniversary of her passing. So I probably won't be as updated with how great the story is since I won't be playing it as soon as I get it.

take all the time you need we will be here for you when you are ready  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 am
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Ma'serannas for understanding. I've just never dealt with a loss this great before.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:19 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Ma'serannas for understanding. I've just never dealt with a loss this great before.

Ive loss furbabies before.. its never easy cry but they live forever in our hearts heart Dont let anyone tell you how to grieve or that they were just an animal.. they are family. So you take as much time as needed to accept what happened.. i'll try an post updates about stuff when i see it I follow the facebook.. but i dont understand twitter (yes you can laugh at that) and i wont be getting the game for a while crying but i'll help where i can wink
so you just do what you need to
Pips  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:22 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Ive loss furbabies before.. its never easy cry but they live forever in our hearts heart Dont let anyone tell you how to grieve or that they were just an animal.. they are family. So you take as much time as needed to accept what happened.. i'll try an post updates about stuff when i see it I follow the facebook.. but i dont understand twitter (yes you can laugh at that) and i wont be getting the game for a while crying but i'll help where i can wink
Pips
Thank you. I've been trying to hold my head up high and force myself to eat when I cook and trying to keep my house clean instead of just laying in my bed crying like a baby.
Thank you hopefully they won't over load us with a bunch of stuff while I'm in and out of the guild. I'll still be checking in to see requests I just won't be to good to write or copy paste all of the info on Sky hold and other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:37 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Pips
Thank you. I've been trying to hold my head up high and force myself to eat when I cook and trying to keep my house clean instead of just laying in my bed crying like a baby.
Thank you hopefully they won't over load us with a bunch of stuff while I'm in and out of the guild. I'll still be checking in to see requests I just won't be to good to write or copy paste all of the info on Sky hold and other things.

Indeed,indeed. Eating is important and sleep too.
The guild will manage while you recover.  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
The Dragon Age Guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers