Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Lets Have a Little Chat (Sigurd x Shageki; Sigsha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:16 pm
"Sigurd, Dame, get him to the bed." She ordered, "Shage, no walking. You're being put on bed rest until told otherwise. Only time you're allowed out of the bed is for bathroom breaks, which of course, your other half will be helping with." Star couldn't help it. Dame and her had almost always called on Raken to help with all the kids, at least she knew what to do from Shage's end. Good Guardians, how did Raken manage to do this without freaking out?

Sigurd, utterly confused, copied Dameon's motion. Offering himself to Shage. "Maybe we should listen to her Love." He offered, quietly, trying to keep himself from panic. But if his love's father was starting to grow nervous.... Sigurd's imagination could only begin to imagine how bad things could get or even would have gotten if they hadn't been blessed enough to have Shage's parents show up at that exact moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:35 pm
Her eyes widened considerably as Sigurd moved to her other arm, focusing on the 'no walking' and bathroom only rule. What was happening?

Was...was THAT happening?! "Oh nononono! It can't be that soon!" Sure, it had been a few months, but it seemed like only yesterday now that he became a she. She shuffled with the two fretting male, emerald eyes flashing back and forth. "I haven't even had breakfast yet!" As if that would have any sort of bearing on the situation.

"We're just taking precautions Shage. Your water hasn't even broken yet!" Yet the key word. Guardians, what a time for Raken to be in the City! He was terribly inadequate in this situation in comparison.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 pm
Starry smiled. "It's been about a season hasn't it? Just relax Love, we're here for you. Sigurd and Dad are gonna get you to bed, I'm going to bring breakfast in while they get you settled." She offered, making her way towards whatever it was Sigurd was cooking. "Spare no effort boys, all three of you are going to need to be comfortable. Especially you my darling son."

Sigurd blinked, looking between Shage and his mother. "I do not think she will give us much of a choice My Prince." He was doing everything he could to not let Shage know how panicked he was. Guardians bless them, he was probably broadcasting the emotion straight to Shage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:02 pm
The fact that her parents were telling her to relax was of very little comfort. They'd tell her everything was fine even if their house was on fire. "M-mom? How bad is it? Like on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad?" A little late to be worrying about that, but a season ago it didn't seem like such a big deal. Now with just contractions sending shooting pains, it was a very large deal indeed. She looked back at Sigurd as they shuffled out of the kitchen. "When mom says to do something, it's generally better to just go along with it."

"Ain't that the truth." Dameon muttered softly before flashing a bright smile to Starry. "You'll be fine Shage. It's not your mothers and I's first go around, and you have more help than what we had when you and Junior were born."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm
"On a scale of one to ten? Negative 2." She laughed, deciding on being happy. "And I heard that Boys." Star called back, creating a clatter looking for something to heat water in. Thankfully Sigurd had a cooking fire going from breakfast, which made this part infinitely easier. Finally finding a container she felt suitable, she set it aside and started preparing a little something for Shage to eat. When Dame was free he could go get water..

"How could anything be wrong here Love?" Sigurd asked, "Other than you and I not really knowing what's going on here..." his concern was voiced. But Dameon was correct, they had a lot of help to deliver the little miracles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:33 pm
Negative 2? He didn't believe that for a second. And his dad wasn't piping up about it, not that he'd be much help. After hobbling into the bedroom, Shageki slipped into the bed with a grateful sigh. "Wrong? I don't think so, but it would be my luck." He grunted with another contraction.

He grinned broader as she called him out. "I love you!" And then more shuffling over to the bed. "There's nothing to worry about Sigurd. You two will probably be parents in the next few hours."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:03 am
"All my heart, Dame~" She called back, returning her attention to the burning fire in front of her. Dameon knew better than she did how to get Shage comfortable and ready for the process. The thought brought a smile to her face, he's such an amazing pae. How he ever fell in love with her, Guardians only knew.

"Ah, My Prince, I think your luck is leaning in the other direction today." He grinned, kissing the love of his life on the forehead. And then Shage's father said few hours. A few hours?! If it had been at all possible for him to pale further, he would've. Shageki was going to be in pain for hours!

"Hours? R-really?" He was truly rattled. Shaken to the core. This may have been something they both wanted, but it was causing a huge amount of discomfort and pain for the light of his life! What on this great isle could be worth that? Sigurd felt like a horrible pae for inflicting this on Shage. And then again for letting this all play out. Guardians bless him, Shage had enough to deal with without needing to see him freaking out.

Star paused for a moment, taking into consideration the grunts of pain from their eldest. "Dame, would you coach Sigurd?" Green eyes never left the dish her hands were working with. The poor fae had to be freaking out. It was as much his first time as it was Shage's. Oh Goddess, at least breakfast was ready. Shaking her head, she plated and carried the dishes into the birthing room. "Boys, and Shage," Star winked, "Breakfast is ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:16 pm
He smiled up at his sweet knight as Sigurd kissed his temple. "As long as I have you I'm the luckiest pae alive." He meant it. Sigurd was arguably the best thing to ever happen in his life. After years of loneliness, the blond leaf fae was well worth the wait.

And part of the things he loved about Sigurd was how he wore his expressions freely and openly. Including how upset 'hours' made him. "I-Its okay Sigurd. Really. This is-." Deep breath, contraction. "-Worth it. All worth it. I'm so happy right now. And it'll be over before we know it."

He grinned boyishly at her response. Shageki might believe himself to be the luckiest pae alive, but he knew better. Sigurd was a fine mate to be sure, but none could compare to Starry. The best mother and wife anyone could ask for. "Oh yes, hours. If we're lucky. But don't worry, we'll make Shage as comfortable as possible. Remember to breathe now Shage, I know you want to hold your breath because it hurts but you have to breathe." The yellow demon turned his full attention onto Sigurd, placing a hand on his shoulder. Then slowly leading him into the hallway to talk to him a bit more privately. "Now you have a very important job. First, calm down. Shageki can tell if you're stressing out, which will stress him out. And he has enough on his plate. I told him to breathe, but you need to breathe too. Secondly, he is going to grab your hand and squeeze it. And he won't be thinking how hard he's squeezing, but just try to stomach it because again, he needs to focus on pushing." He offered a reassuring smile. "Thirdly and most importantly, encourage him. Be his biggest support. Tell him he's doing good and to keep pushing. Your voice he'll hear more than anyone elses." The male took the hand on his shoulder to clap him on the back. "You'll do great. Any questions before we grab breakfast?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am
Sigurd smiled, kissing Shage's forehead before leaving to speak with his father in law. "Calm down, breathe, ignore any pain." He nodded, following the demon's every word. He knew far more about this situation than Sigurd did, and this was Shageki's father. The pae held a great deal of respect, and deserved all of it. Thank the guardians Dameon was helping them. "Encouragement. Constantly." Sigurd had a plan of attack. No more of this uncertainty of what to do.

The fae took a deep breath, relaxing. His Prince needed him. "Thank you Sir." He smiled, glad to have Dameon helping them. "It can go longer than hours?" He balked, looking a little worried. Hours was lucky. Guardians above, that wasn't a pleasant thought. Shageki could be hurting for more than hours?

Star gently set down two plates, waiting for her husband and Sigurd to return. With a smile she handed a plate to the soon to be mother. "Here Sweetie, eat up. Who knows when you'll want food again." Star was settling herself down next to Shage. "Sigurd's going to be right here for you, the entire time. Unless you send him out. Don't worry about hurting him, or your house. Anything you say, do, or feel, everyone understands." Star brushed a lock of hair out of her eldest's eyes. "And never let anyone tell you this doesn't hurt. It does." A frown crossed her face, not thrilled with the idea of Shage hurting like that. "It's all worth every second of it. The little ones you're working so hard to bring into the world..." Any traces of a frown completely erased. "You'll see. They'll erase all the pain, all the hurt."

Again, all smiles, "We're here for you every step of the process. You've got this Shage. Just breathe, relax, and listen to what your body is telling you. Even if it sounds really weird." Shageki had a great grip on things. Such a proud moment.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces