Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Unfamiliar Faces [Harlow/Jake]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:35 pm
Needing a break from training, Jake found himself in the cafeteria, searching through cupboards to see if there was anything worth eating. Not that he was particularly picky, but after so many MREs, he found himself wanting something a bit more nutritious.
Sadly, there wasn't anything that caught his attention, and he sighed, settling on grabbing some biscuits, plopping down on one of the tables as he munched on one.

Yin-Bug
I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT sdlkfjdlf
I also have no idea what I'm typing OTL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:46 am
Harlow was sitting quietly at the table that he ended up at. She was watching him as he went from cabinet to cabinet. She smiled as she watched him, thoroughly amused, this was an adventure that she had been on herself, the ending of it was extremely disappointing that was for sure. She looked up as she nibbled on her orange, which she some how scavenged up herself. "You would think they'd have more around here huh?" She commented with a chuckle.

[A.V.]
NO WORRIES MAN! <3
(beside i never know what i'm typing /stares into the distance)

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:11 pm
Jake turned at the voice, not noticing that someone had been sitting there, or that someone had been watching him rummage through the cupboards earlier.
His lack of observation was certainly something to behold.

"Yah, you'd think that."
He merely shrugged
"I guess we should be thankful for leaves, at the very least. A chance to get some decent food every once in a while."

Yin-Bug
; u ;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 pm
Harlow couldn't help but to chuckle some as he mentioned leave. He was right she was extremely thankful for being able to go out and do things. More importantly eat some food while she was out.

"And then we starve in the mean time." She sighed, she folded her book in front of her closed and then looked up at him. "Harlow Rowan." She said as she offered her hand across the table. "I think I've seen you around."

[A.V.]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 am
Leaves were probably the only way he could feel like a normal human being again, though "normal" might have been a bit of a stretch in his case.
"Well, I guess we made do with what we have. MREs aren't all too bad, though I guess one could get tired of them quite easily."
He gave a sheepish grin, and reached out to take her hand.
"Uh, Jake Cross. I'm probably not hard to notice."

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:00 pm
Oh god was she tired of MRE's, this week anyway. Some times they weren't bad at all she liked some of them. "It drives me crazy when they aren't enough." She laughed at the thought of it. "After some missions I feel like I could eat ten of them." She was girly most of the time but she had her times where she just didn't care and she was pretty open about those times.

"Your name sounds familiar too. I'm just not that sure when or where." she leaned her elbow on the table and then her head on her hand.

[A.V.]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas