Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Suspended (Titus/Professor Zephron) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:33 pm
After about an hour at the nurses office, and feeling no better, Titus was carted to another area of the school. Honestly the only good he had gotten from his trip was that he was no longer bleeding and had been given a few painkillers that had yet to work and an ice pack which he kept pressed to the side of his head. He had walked away from his so called crash with only a few bruised ribs, a cut on his cheek and lip, a sizable bump on the side of his head, and a cracked horn that was currently glued to seal up the damage.

Without another word he was shuffled through an open door, not completely sure what he should expect on the other side.

kuroopu
Link That is the link to the solo I wrote if you want to know what happened. In short he was flying and fell into a car while kinda hungover...he's probably still hungover.
LinkAnd a picture of Titus if you want to know what he looks like.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:49 pm
Professor Zephron's office was a well-lit room with many standing cauldrons lining one wall, each with a different concoction inside of them. A slightly burnt scent could be smelled from one of them, but the rest seemed to bubble away happily.

Zephron himself sat at his desk, a plain wooden one, his leather-booted feet propped up on the top, leaning back in his chair. He had a file folder in his lap, the contents of which he was now sifting through.

"Mr. Laburnum," he rumbled, without looking up. "I hear you've been getting into a bit of trouble, kid."

Inu-Mitsu
I don't have a ref of him, but Zephron is a big, muscular hellhound with blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, sharp canine teeth, and horns.

He looks like this in hellhound form!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 pm
Titus shifted a little uncomfortably at the door as he peered around, still trying to focus his eyes. The burning smell hit him like a stone wall making him wrinkle his nose is disgust. A small wave of nausea hit him shortly after but he forced it down as he took in the rest of the room.

Eyes shifted to the other cauldrons that were bubbling away. What was this place? He was pretty sure he had never stepped foot into this room before.

Then the voice caught his attention and Titus turned to find someone sitting at the desk with his feet propped up. "Trouble...is a rather strong word." He assured.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 pm
Professor Zephron glanced up, lifting thick brows above his luminous green eyes. "I heard you had a little incident with a car," he said, finally lowering the file back down to his lap. "And that you were drinking."

He waved a hand towards the chair on the opposite side of the desk.

"Have a seat, Laburnum, let's talk."

Inu-Mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 pm
If there was anything that Titus could have wished for at that moment it would have been to dig a giant hole in the ground and bury himself in it. "Yeah...the car. I'm sure they can just...buff that out." Because clearly that's what you could do to giant dents and broken windows. Just buff it right out and it would be fine.

As far as the drinking...

Titus had nothing to say about that. He groaned a little when he was asked to have a seat. Nothing sounded more foreboding than 'let's talk' but he moved slowly toward the desk anyway taking a seat as gently as possible. Everything still hurt.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:58 pm
Zephron waited patiently until the boil was seated, and then he removed his feet from the desktop and thumped them to the floor, swiveling around to face Titus.

"I'm Professor Zephron," he said, linking his fingers together. "I'm the Potions Professor here at Amityville, but I'm also on the Disciplinary Committee, which is why they brought you to me. Seems you were out having a good time, decided to have a little fun, and joycrashed into someone's car."

Zephron leaned back in his chair, sighing as one furred ear flicked back against his head of blonde hair. "That's not good, kid, this isn't just the sorta thing we can brush off."

Inu-Mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:11 pm
Titus winced again as the Professor's feet hit the floor. Loud noises were yet another thing on the list of things causing him pain at the moment. He sat quietly though and waited for the Professor to continue.

Professor Zephron's introduction was enough to explain where he was and why he was here but that really didn't make Titus feel any better. In fact he looked down right uncomfortable as the Professor gave him the cliff notes on what had happened.

"There was far less fun than you would imagine." His roaring headache was proof of that. "And I was flying and landed badly the car just happened to be there." He didn't know if it would help his case but Titus felt it was worth mentioning.

"I don't suppose a heart felt apology would do?" Titus was heart felt about nothing but it was worth a shot.

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:29 pm
Zephron half smiled, though it was more of a pitying sort of smile than anything else.

"No can do, sorry Laburnum. You got yourself into this, so you've gotta get yourself out, whether it was a good time or not. Regardless of whether you had fun, you still made some pretty serious errors in judgement."

Zephron sighed again, ears flicking forward. "You gotta make up for it, so how does some community service sound?"

Inu-Mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 pm
The longer Professor Zephron spoke the less and less amused Titus became. He wasn't even amused to begin with so it was saying something on how far his expression slipped toward looking distraught.

A smart student probably would have nodded, accepted their fate, and tried to weasel around as little community service as possible. Instead Titus made a face that clearly said he didn't like the idea. "Is that my only option? Would it help if I wrote a letter of apology?"

kuroopu
I gotta head to bed but I can post in the morning when I get up. =w=

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:57 pm
Titus received a flat, even stare from Zephron.

"Sure, you could write a letter of apology," he said lightly, "Along with the community service. Great idea, Laburnum, now you get to do both at once."

inu-mitsu
okay! biggrin <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:34 am
That had certainly back fired. Titus' pained expression wasn't just from the headache he was experiencing but from thinking about all the work he was going to have to do to make up for this one mistake.

"s**t...." The word slipped out in a soft hiss as Titus slouched down into his chair now not only feeling deflated but looking so as well. He seemed to be grumbling under his breath but the few audible words were obviously in French instead of English. Other than that he said nothing more for risk of digging himself a deeper grave.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 am
Zephron knew perfectly well that Titus had probably not intended to have to do double duty, especially since the look on his face was nothing less than horrified before it slid into a sort of sulking despondency. The Potions Professor smiled slightly, a hint of fang showing from behind his lips.

"Look, Laburnum," he said, more seriously. "You gotta take responsibility for screwing up. You can't just say sorry and expect that to be it. Doing some community service will maybe help get your a** in gear and maybe remind you that pulling stunts like this is not only stupid, but reckless and also dangerous. You could have seriously hurt someone, and you're damned lucky you didn't."

Sighing, Zephron leaned back in his seat and flicked Titus' file open again, glowing green eyes moving across the pages for a few moments in silence.

"I can't let you in the school when you're like this," he said finally. "You'll have to work your way back in through community service. Titus Laburnum, you're hereby suspended from Amityville Academy until you complete thirty hours of community service within the Amityville grounds."

Inu-Mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:42 am
Titus frowned, averting his gaze from the teacher as he spoke about how the community service would help him, make him realize his mistakes, blah blah blah blah blah. The demon couldn't help but roll his eyes. It wasn't like he had planned this out.

He probably would have let it go at that, sucked it up and just did the community service and been done with it but his actual sentence had his eyes going wide. "What?!" He stood from his chair in a hurry, all six foot seven of him staggering as the headache came back at full force. "Jack damn..." He waited for a second to steady himself before he turned toward the Professor. "What do you mean suspended? And thirty hours? How the hell do you calculate this stuff?"

Titus knew it, his parents would find out. His greater fear was his father. Please Jack let them contact his Uncle first. Otherwise he wouldn't live long enough to do community service.

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 pm
Zephron was clearly entirely unaffected by Titus' outburst, merely flicking a glowing green gaze up at the boil without saying a word. He waited patiently for Titus to finish ranting, and then, when he seemed to have lost his speed, raised his brows.

"It's not permanent," said Zephron lightly. "It could be, which is why you should be grateful," he added, a stern expression on his face. "This is some pretty serious stuff, especially underage drinking on campus. Thirty hours is a pretty small amount to ask for that, plus messing up a teacher's car."

He sighed and looked down at his file. "It doesn't matter what sort of community service you do as long as you do it. There's a list here of all the approved community service things you can do; you have to log your hours and sign in and out at each place."

Zephron leaned back and pulled open one of his desk drawers, rifling around for a minute or two before extracting a single sheet of paper, which he slid across the desk towards Titus.

It was a very short list.

Quote:
COMMUNITY SERVICE
How To Give Back to Your School

Cafeteria Volunteering - Serve food during lunch hours to students
(7am - 10am shift / 12pm - 3pm shift / 6pm - 9pm shift)

Gnome Assistant - Be a gopher for any gnomes in need of help
(10am - 12pm shift / 3pm - 6pm shift)

Trash Pickup - Make our campus beautiful!
(6am - 8am shift / 11am - 1pm shift / 3pm - 5pm shift / 7pm - 9pm shift)

Minipet Cleaner - Help groom and clean up after minipets!
(12pm - 4pm shift / 6pm - 10pm shift)

Inu-Mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:11 pm
Titus might as well have been talking to himself for all the good it did him. Professor Zephron just took his words, rolled them into a nice neat ball, and tossed them back in his face. He was reminded his suspension could have been much more than that and that would have certainly earned him a beat down. Possibly from his mother too.

Bracing himself against the desk for a moment Titus brought up a hand to rub at his aching head. This day couldn't get worse right? He felt like he had hit the bottom of how badly this could go at least without being expelled and knowing deep in his heart that he would have to move, change his name, and live a new life in order to survive.

The paper was slid across the desk toward him and Titus snatched it up giving the items a look over. "Cafeteria? Gnome Assistant?" If those weren't some of the shittiest things they could have him do. Someone came up with these just so they could sit behind their desk and giggle in glee at their student's pain. His white eyes shifted up and stared at Professor Zephron for a moment but bit his tongue on anything he might add to the situation.

"Fine." He nearly spat, folding up the piece of paper and placing it in his pocket. "Is there anything else?" He was ready to head back to his dorm and wallow in pain if it was all the same.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces