Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] The Nurse overnight (Noemi/Milo) (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 pm
She didn't know how she got Milo to his room, because it felt like everything was a blur of things happening. Evan carrying him off to the room, the vaccine, the portals and being screened. She hadn't been bit at all, nor contracted the...other virus? or any virus, and thus had been cleared.

She did her best to support the sun hunter to his room, promising him she'd be back, declaring pretty boldly that she was going to watch over him tonight, and she would. She gathered all her bedding and made a....almost passable sort of bed on the floor at first.

It had been a couple hours since then and she couldn't sleep, seeing the blood and infected attacking still in her mind...even worse, she saw Milo reject her completely.

She watched him with reddened puffy eyes, thanks to her crying from earlier, just as intently as she would a patient in the infirmary. She wanted to be sure...should he show any signs of the infection again, she could and would do something.

It didn't ease her worries though, she took her hand and reached out to hold on to his. "...I didn't mean....I didn't mean to leave you..." She whispered.

xxxChirigami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:13 pm
Honestly, Milo wasn't sure exactly what had happened at all. Or least of all the end of the mission and how he had really gotten to his room - numbly stumbling with the aid of Noemi to be honest as his head cleared from the vaccine.

Things were a bit of a haze but there were vivid parts of it, at least of his actions. After trying to help Shu and after an extension Konstatin after he joined the party, he just remembered yelling and fighting and monsters. Then it hadn't made much sense and now it seemed to make any less of it as he continued to mull it over in the middle of the night, wide awake and laying in his bed. He hadn't attempted sleep and hadn't said anything much after, obviously not rejecting Noemi's insistent declaration of intention. Though, he would have preferred her not to have to sleep on the floor, to just crawl in to his bed like they had done before but there was this deep down feeling of dread. Like he had almost done something terrible.

Milo felt her fingers and didn't pull away but raised his other hand to cover his face as he sighed, "Nah... I think it was all me. I didn't do anything to you, did I? Feel like I almost did, ya." There was an obvious absence of his usual cheer from his tone. He wasn't trying to dismiss her apology either, honestly to him he didn't even think she needed to when it was probably him at fault for leaving her in the first place.

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:37 pm
Noemi eased closer to his bed, propping her chin on the edge of it. Sleep was probably not going to happen, and she didn't want to...um..intrude on a time when he should be resting. It felt...odd to ask him again to let her stay in his bed, though she desperately wanted to, because she fell asleep just a little easier knowing he was there/ But at the same time, she was worried the infection would come back, and suddenly he'd attack her. It was terrible of her to think such thoughts, but she was still jittery and....

He didn't reject her hand, which was a start from where they were just a couple hours before. At least he wasn't looking at her like she was some sort of enemy or monster.

"You..." she bit at her lip and looked down, hating for the briefest moments she could feel tears stinging up. It was like the situation with Shu, where she couldn't do anything, and got herself hurt or such. Thankfully Milo hadn't attacked her, but he could've...and would've if Evan hadn't come to the rescue.

"you um...It wasn't..." She struggled to get out, "The...and the infection...some kind of infection. you didn't recognize me..." She squeezed his hand and looked at him, "You...you could hear me si? hear my voice but did not think I was Noemi, thought I was monster?" she shook her head, "I try to reach you...but it was the infection, so Evan...he carried you to the room. You guys fought a little...cause..." Cause Evan had come to stop Milo from attacking her, in a sense. "Do you recognize me now?" She asked quietly, "I am Noemi, please don't think of me as monster anymore okay?"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:05 am
The beginning of her explanation didn't bode well at first, Milo honestly feared for the worst. There hadn't been any way to distinguish anyone really, the reality behind the facade of tokusatsu monsters. Especially those he had confronted head on; it was being pieced together, Robert was most likely Leo since they had been tangled in combat at that moment.

His eyes shut tightly as he let her go on, letting her take her time to explain how they had managed to subdue him. There had been a brief moment of panic that she had been Damaras, even though that made no sense since the giant baddie slung him over his shoulder. "That was Evan." Milo mumbled, "you were probably Rageku." At least it made sense. But that also meant he had almost attacked her.

"Saah ~" His eyes shut tightly for a second, the hand so close to her's finally just reaching out and grasping it as he turned onto his side to fully face her. Green eyes open, full of apology, "Noemi-chan, kala mai. 'M so sorry for doin' that to you." He shook his head and put on a weak smile as he squeezed her hand. "Could never think of you as a monster." That was him a few hours ago. And even him right now.

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:11 am
"Ra...Rageku?" She frowned, "I...I don't know what...I don't know what that is. Is that what you saw?" She wanted to know but also didn't because whatever it was, had spooked Milo enough to not see she was Noemi, at least while he had the virus.

"Si, Evan, he helped you. I couldn't..." She looked away in shame, "I couldn't hit you, never. I could not do what I did to Finn, to you." she had been at her limit at that point, but she considered that she could never hit Milo in battle. No matter what.

She stared at the green eyes, the half smile and teared up again, not bothering to hide it. "It's okay Milo, you were not yourself, and so many were infected. You don't need to apologize, okay? because I know." She tugged on his hand, "You protect me often. But I could not protect you, and...and I left the spot you told me to stay at, because I wanted...I wanted to help still." She sniffed, "Make this anitvirus but I kept failing. I'm sorry." She reached up and brushed some of his bangs away from his head. "Do..do you need anything now? Water?" hugs. food. Not the human kind Milo. She'd do anything he needed now, comfort him in any way he needed. It was the least she could do for all the time he did for her, and because somewhere inside her, it made her feel better too.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:13 pm
She couldn't, he could understand that. It had been hard for her to go after Finn under his condition but in some weird sense, Milo kind of wish she had. Gotten a few good hits against him for the almost what if that he had laid a hand on her, she who hadn't been infected and had been innocently standing there trying to help him and others.

Milo exhaled another deep sigh, that small smile he had struggled to produce falling again. These were the types of things he didn't want to think about. Sure, he didn't mind laying in bed at night thinking about the various tokusatsu monsters, but not like this. "You all looked like baddies from my shows." Not when he had mistaken friends for foe. He wanted to think of the possible upcoming missions, not these unsettling aftermaths where it left Noemi in tears and him in regret.

"Nah, I need to apologize, 'cause it still sucks." Milo told her. Man, he just wanted to go back to happier thoughts. "I don't mind that you left, you found something to do, ya? It was important, like what I thought I was doin' but it just got into a big mess." Might be putting it lightly.

To her suggestions and concerns, he shook his head, "nah,"destroying all that progress she had done with his bangs. "Though, you can get off the floor, ya? Get you all worried and make you sleep there, that's not right." Milo pushed himself a little more upright to scoot himself back and gave her hand a slight tug, an invitation. "Unless you wanna be up here and I sleep down there." Sending himself to the doghouse, so to speak.

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:33 pm
She didn't know how to ease his regret, and was trying her best to just...comfort him. But she was within her own walls of doubt and anxiety and she would relieve and think of a million different ways she could've done it different. could she have knocked Milo out?

"These mission..." She shook her head, matching his. "these missions. When I think one is bad, then another comes and it is worse." His tug startled her, but she went with it anyways, because she wanted the comfort and....and she wanted to be close to Milo. Just to know it was him.

she wondered if this was okay? This was the second time she had slept over after a terrible mission, and the two were entirely affectionate as is. And she knew in the deep pit of her gut that she LIKED him. But did...

She shook her head, and tried to let the thoughts disappear. She manuvered herself so that she was tucked into his side and rested her head on his shoulder. She sniffled, getting rid of some of the tears and tried to think of something...anything.

"We stay here okay? and if anything happens...I will stop you this time okay? I don't think it will but...but I am here for you okay?" She closed her eyes, "I will not leave you again, unless you tell me too."

She reached up again to brush his bangs away and smiled shyly, "Do you...want play game?" Distract them. her papi and her did this when she would think of the monsters in her closet, under her bed. Play this game until she would pass out.

Chirigami
Send him to the doghouse what even fkldsjflksj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:38 pm
That was at least one thing to put a smile back on his face, soft but earnest as she complied with his request and climbed up on the bed with him. They had done this before, he honestly had no problem with it - this time or the last - and found it comforting (even though he, at the moment, didn't think he deserved to be in her company). They settled regardless, and Milo snaked an arm around her and pulled her close.

"I can agree to that, ya." He just didn't have much to add about the missions; she was right even though he didn't think of them terrible. But, not the time to get into that really. They were striking a deal for next time after all, so to speak. Reaffirming stuff, ideas he liked to think about (teamwork). "I'll be here for you too, you know that, ya?" He would do better.

Milo hummed softly as he pressed his cheek against the top of her head, "Ya gotta leave sometimes, when its important." Like last time, but... totally not at the same time. "But, we'll stick together when we can, ya." Nicer that way, anyways. Deep down, Milo really did want that. Didn't want Noemi to stop doing missions, a selfish desire to keep close maybe. To have fun with the small Mist even when it didn't seem like an enjoyable experience. Hopefully the last mission was just a hiccup, wouldn't happen again, that regret would not follow them home.

"Game? What kind of game?" Seemed a little odd in the middle of the night.

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm
"Good, Even if you do not, I would stay anyways." She nodded, showing for once, a very stubborn side., "And you are always here for me." She tugged on his sleeve, reminding him that Milo never really left her. Sure he went on outpost missions and such, but that was work. When he came back, she never really was in short of his company.

"We are teammates." She sighed, "A power ranger team si? Power rangers stick together. Good friends, Teammates. That is what we are..." She said it almost a little sadly, but only to herself. She was sure thats how Milo saw her, and that was fine too, because as long as they were together, she was happy enough.

"A game, si!" She shuffled a bit, "So, when I'd see the shadows at night, Papi would come and we would sit together. We'd think of words, and what the first thing to come to mind was. Papi would say, um Ball? And I would think, Oh Baseball! and that was my answer. And then I would say Milk and he would say Cheese! Silly things." She smiled up at him, "It is something different to think about si? We should not dwell on bad thoughts I think after this." Plus she felt better when they were happy together, and more often then not, they weren't usually.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:18 am
There was something about that first statement that sort of made his stomach flip, not in a bad way but in a totally good way. It was like whenever he saw or or something, that just made him happy and stuff. She was going to be stubborn and stay, awesome. Honestly, it was helping make everything feel better, like real forgiveness or something. (He was still going to apologize whenever he could. Maybe try to find a way to make it up to her).

"Ya, sometimes there are a few that just work really well together." He told her, totally missing that small sadness in her voice. "Heard there were Hunters like that here too, ya. Maybe we can get like that."

< A few of them are even in cute little relationships. Maybe you can get like that with your little ghoulie. > Koume teased, causing Milo to make a face in the darkness.

Milo welcomed Noemi's game explanation. "Aa, word association, ya? Would be a nice distraction." From several subject matters now, he agreed with a nod and a small yawn. "So, if I say the word... badge, whatcha think about?"

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:27 pm
If Noemi could hear Milo thoughts, she'd be super happy and tell him to stop being silly. She already forgave Milo for things he hadn't even done.

"Think so?" She murmured, "We will practice more on missions. I will practice more being moon, maybe we can spar sometimes? I hear a lot of suns like to spar too you know..." she nodded as if it was a fact.

Since she couldn't see his face, she moved on to his word, and didn't even hesitate with her answer.

"I think Police officers!" She held her fingers out and made a gun shape, pulling the trigger with a smile, "Bang! Police officers, they have the shiny badges si? And they show them off when catching the criminal." She explained, though she was sure Milo got it.

"Um...Let's see. What do you think when I say um...Board?"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 am
Her comment about Suns and sparing broke through more of his uncharacteristic mood and his 'response' to Koume's little insights. Milo cracked a smile, "we do, ya." Her offer made him hesitant to agree to, though. Because well, obviously. But it was a more controlled environment, buffers and not a mission. There was also no infections going around. "Maybe," he said to that at least. It would probably be a while.

"You're going into Moon?" He asked as well.

Milo watched, the smirk still lingering on his lips as she fired her finger gun. Right on the money with that one, where he intended to go. With her word, he went with the obvious (because, really at first he wasn't sure if was bored of board, but went with the latter anyways). "Surf." He replied, shifting slightly as his arm was starting to fall asleep - the other one ached a bit where Robert had tried to bite through. "Nice, relaxin' on the waves. Should take you sometime, ya."

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 pm
She felt the hesitancy in his tone, and tried to ease him. Especially after he said Maybe. "You don't...don't have to you know." She shifted, "W..We don't have to spar, we can do something else instead." But it was too soon to push him so she moved on from the subject.

She looked up at him, "No no, Mist hunters choose...divisions to pay more attention too? Um...I would like to focus on moon and life aspects. I want to be a nurse? Or medic? That way I can help that way? Plus...plus Suns...suns are told to go on forefront of battle, where you get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt." She touched his arm, pulling up his sleeve to look at the wound that Robert had left. She had seen it when they were cleaning up the infection but failed to do more for it.

"I'd like to go." She shifted next to him. "we talk about it..." She looked up at him, "Before you go away again, before another mission. We should go."

She turned away.

"Another word? How about...mmm...Family?"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 am
"Aa, that's how it's goin'," Mist were the sort of jack-of-all-trades of the divisions, but the way she had sounded made it seem that, well, yeah... she was just full on changing. The idea of her working on more medical applications seemed rather fitting, now that he thought about it. Noemi had that certain caring attitude that made it seem she would excel at it. (Oh, of course he thought of this but mentally waved it away. Don't think of that stuff! No!)

< Now you have an excuse to get stupidly wounded, so you can see your little ghoul in the infirmary. >

Koume was pointedly ignored. "You'll do get MagiBlue," he told her while trying not to pull away that arm so she didn't have to see. To him, it honestly wasn't that bad. didn't break skin but at least left a reminding mark (and his poor jacket!)

"Oh, right, I was supposed to do a word, ya." Distractions upon distractions. She had gone ahead with her little word game and for a second there, Milo was very tempted to say Ohana but managed to stop himself; how lame to reply with another word with family for family. But it left him silent, wondering how to reply. There were so many attachments to the word. Could go sappy, sentimental, ambiguous, vague, silly. After a pause, Milo came up with, ".... tree." Yup.

Maybe he was finally getting tired. He stifled a yawn, "train."

nyxtsuki moon

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm
"Si, that is how it is going you know?" She nodded, "You stop moving your arm." She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, "I am just checking to see if bandages needed to be changed. I am your nurse for tonight. Personal nurse." She nodded.

It didn't sound wrong to her.

"T..Tree?" She wondered what he meant but as he yawned, she was left with another word to ponder.

"Train, I think Choo Choo." She nodded, "Are you sleepy? I should let you rest, I am being terrible nurse."

chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces