Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] WTF are these weapons idek (Cee + Harland) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 1 Total: 12 (4-24)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:20 pm
This guy had suddenly gotten a bit clammier and Cee wasn't fond of it. He'd seemed so charming at first! Her whips glowed and she struck, the first slashing and the second missing all together.

"Sounds like a blast... Some'a them are a bit more amenable.." She grinned, "to a lady'a my quality."

-----

HP: 35/40
Dmg: 2
Charge: 0/3

face your demons
tiny baby hits

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:50 pm
Whatever melancholy moment had possessed Harland, he seemed to come out of it well enough moments later. "What do ye mean, a 'lady of your quality'?" Harland asked, suspicious she was insulting herself.

If she was, he was going to be pretty adamant she not say such things about herself, really. Harland, seemingly oblivious to the fact this was still a fight, crossed his arms over his chest. "Or are ye referring to the part where you're a strong, assertive lady an' not hard on th' eyes, either?" he asked.

HP: 24/40
Charge: 2/3

iloveyouDIE
OMG LOL this is so hilariously awful for Harland xD

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:37 pm
Gee grinned like 'yes you noticed', but the way she popped her hip meant she didn't bother with an attack.

"I'm saying some men are a bit more susceptible ta my," booty pop, "good assets. Especially some'a them shut in Death weirdos..."

-------
HP: 35/40
Dmg: --

face your demons
idek

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 pm
Harland started to laugh. "I can appreciate your charms, but I think it's called playin' for the wrong team?" Harland said. He had entirely misunderstood her, and was pleased to find she was confident rather than self-depreciating.

And he was a little surprised he'd been dumb enough to think the latter.

"If you're shakin' at 'em I can imagine not many don't take th' bait," he agreed, shaking his head and smiling, amused. As if punctuating that, he swept his razor-wire cable towards her again.

Charge: 3/3
DMG: 4

iloveyouDIE

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:07 pm
"Gahd damn!" Once again fighting was forgotten to conversation. Cee actually stamped a foot, hands on the hips again. "All the hot ones'r gay!! Though.. ya know.." She thought of Ever. Instead of throwing this guy at him, she'd screen him first.

"Hold up." She took out a her phone and snapped a photo of Harland. "Cheese."

She'd text her friend later.

-----

HP: 31/40

face your demons

Face your demons rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:40 pm
One thing Harland didn't do well was switching gears. He laughed, confused by the proceedings. "So ye think I'm hot? Or am I readin' too much into that?" Harland asked, with a wink. He was, in fact, enjoying himself again. Now that she knew, he didn't feel as stilted and restricted. He was harmless, though.

He was smiling at her awkwardly when she snapped the photo, like "Hmm?" with his pre-existing smile turning into a did you just take a photo of me? He shrugged a shoulder. He didn't honestly care that much, whatever she was using it for. "So long's you don't photoshop my freckles out, that's my only demand," Harland said, holding his hands up as he retracted Coyote.

Dmg:
Charge: 0/3; using Battle Cry.

iloveyouDIE
HE CAN'T EVEN HIT HER WITH HIS FEAR CHARGE LMFAO omg halo I can't, I'm dying, I swear he should just surrender to Cee and be like let's get lunch instead, battle over

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:43 pm
"No yer like.. totally hot." Then again maybe now was a good time to text. "Hold up a sec... "

Her fingers danced over the phone as she sent Ever his photo. "It's like that rugged farmboy thing. I totally pick it up." She bobbed a bit. "So you uhhh single?"

---

HP: 31/40

face your demons
lets just talk ok

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 pm
Harland desummoned Coyote without really thinking about it, as he was laughing. "Well, go raibh maith agat," Harland thanked her in Irish, "As Gaeilge, it means thanks," he explained. He arched a brow at Cee as she started to text

He did, however, wait very patiently. "I'm not sure I've even set foot on--" Harland stopped himself short, "Rugged, I'll take, at least." He exhaled heavily.

"I think I fall under what ye'd call it's complicated," Harland answered, "Or dependin' on who ye ask, I belong t' someone, but not in the way one might... hmm," Harland said. He cleared his throat.

"You?" he asked, looping his thumbs through his belt loops.

iloveyouDIE
yep the dice rolls say they just wanna chat lmao.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 am
Cee's dark eyes darted up as his weapon disappeared and she waved her hand a bit. "Uh.. it's a tie." She said definitively and plopped into the grass.

"Me? In a couple?" Cee burst out in a level of cackling laughter that had the busty girl laying back and rolling the grass.

"Do I look like a couple girl ta you?"

face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 am
"Mm, sounds about right; a tie's not s' bad," Harland agreed, pretty content to ease himself onto the grass as well, and sit crosslegged. He looked up at the sky, probably symptomatic of the fact he wasn't really interested in breasts, even when they were bouncing around a few feet in front of him.

"Is there a look?" Harland asked, finally lowering his gaze from the sky to smile at Cee. He didn't think that women or men could look like they were a couple-y type. He was sure that on Deus all bets were off. "I feel like it's up t' ye if you're in a couple or not, regardless of how ye look?"

iloveyouDIE

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:06 am
"Aw yer sweet." She grinned. Cee's weapon disappeared now from where it lay in the grass, a silver bangle appearing around her ankle. "But I ain't the commitment type I guess." She didn't feel a need to say that whatever her appearance said about her, may most likely be true.

"So wait a sec... yer like irish'r something? And not a cowboy at all?" Her nose wrinkled trying to figure it out.

face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 pm
"I aim to be," Harland said, beaming at the compliment. His own weapon had disappeared: Coyote desummoned into naval jewelry in the shape of a sheriff's badge, with little handcuffs dangling down.

"Fair," he said, shrugging a shoulder and smiling. "We're opposites in that regard, then," he added. He was very much the commitment type.

"I'm Irish an' my da is-- was-- Texan," he explained, "Split my childhood between 'em, till I had no parents anymore an' lived in New York alone for a few before Deus picked me up."

Harland made some kind of contemplation sound in the back of his throat. "Nawh, if I'm not a cowboy I don't know what I am," Harland said. In his heart, he always was. Without that, who was he?

iloveyouDIE

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 pm
"So like.. a gay Irish-Texan cowboy?" Cee actually snorted a laugh. "Yer like a walkin punchline or something I ******** love you."

She scooted closer across the grass. "Ok dish now." She waved her hands insistently. "Whose yer complicated boyfriend?"

face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm
Harland laughed, the sort of carefree laughter where his shoulders rolled and his eyes teared up for a second. "I am, yeah," he said. He'd been called a lot of things, from walking out of a novel to apparently now a punchline-- it was true, and he liked it that way.

It gave him something to aim for, someone to strive to be. An image after which to shape himself. He wanted to be a hero so badly that he spent all his time modelling himself after the only people he ever found heroic when he was growing up.

"Hmm, I don't think he'd appreciate bein' called my boyfriend," Harland said, shaking his head, smiling as if he was thinking of a joke. "An' I don't think he'd appreciate bein' named, either," Harland admitted. He did, however, produce his beaten-up brown leather wallet, and from inside, a sketch on cream-coloured paper. It was a man with sharp features, and feathered dark hair, drinking a cup of coffee. "I've got a sorta glitch in my brain that lets me remember almost anythin', though some things stick closer t' the surface than others, an' I spent forever learnin t' draw so that I could use it. I don't take photos as often as I draw things I see," he explained, offering the sketch to Cee.

"Now maybe he's real, an' maybe he isn't," Harland joked, looking at Cee with the corner of his mouth quirked up.

iloveyouDIE

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:43 am
"Ya know we got cameras now, right?" Cee teased as she took the drawing. It looked familiar, as if she'd seen the guy in a dream (which, indeed, she had).

"That's like real ******** good though." She handed it back. "You should draw me sometime like uhh ******** Rose in Titanic." She lounged suddenly with her arm behind her head.

"It don't sound real nice if he don't wanna acknowledge bein involved witchu.." Cee mused, "No name and no title. Sounds a lil impersonal?"

face your demons

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces