Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Picking The Wight Book [Camilla & Shayne] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Camilla was in the Library today it had become one of her favorite places what with it's multitude of books and it's friendly Litter bug minis she felt right at home one might not think a hyper, excitable, adventure loving, Dormouse Monster ghoul like her would spend much time in the library but her curiousity and thirst for knowledge often brought her to the grand, peaceful, and sometimes dusty library plus she learned early on from living in her often rainy or foggy home of Mouseshire that if you couldn't go out to play you might as well stay in and read

And so here she was in her favorite quiet spot way in the back with a large tome on plants spread open before her the Dormouse ghoul's furred tail swayed gently as she flipped through the pages every now and then a mouse ear would flick at the sound of a skittering litter bug or the occational rare student but overall she seemed pretty absorbed in her reading all while having a slightly concerned expression

Camilla had come to the library today in search of some specific information some of the herbs and vegetables in her large square foot garden that she kept in her room weren't doing well and she often used many of those things in her cooking if they died on her she'd have to go to the store and buy what she needed! Which would be a extra expense she really didn't want to spend she had the money oh she did but she loved her garden and figured why should she pay for these things when she could grow them? Which was why she was flipping through a book on botany trying to figure out what was up

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Tag!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:52 pm
Stocking books after books in his arms, Shayne couldn't see what was in front of him. The boil had gotten about every book that were on minipets call Plossom, since he got a Whisteria Plossom a few weeks ago and he doesn't know how to take care of one. Which is way he was at the library doing research.

"Now, I need to find a seat to read all these books." He told himself as he was making his way down the aisle. However, the boil didn't notice the chair in front of him and tripped over it. As he was falling; all of the books flew right out of his arms towards the Dormouse Ghoul when he hit the floor.

Rikku Takanashi
Could you tell me how the point work in the role-play again, Rikku?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Said Dormouse ghoul was deeply focused on the book infrong of her having just found something that might explain her problem a ear twitched a bit as she heard the undead boil coming closer but he wasn't the first to come back this far and she knew he wouldn't be the last so she didn't pay him any mind

Unfortunately she should have because moments later there was the sharp sound of falling furniture and then there were books! "Hm? Eep!?" she yelps as books rained down on her causing her to jump and fall sideways out of her chair Camilla landed noisily with a loud thud and just layed there for a moment blinking owlishly at the pile of books on her ...did a book pile exploded or something? she thinks having not yet corelated that the person she heard before might have been the one to trip and fling books at her

Unfortunately when the Dormouse ghoul fell she had half dragged her own big heavy book off the table so it now hung ominously over her remembering this Camilla looked up just in time to get a face full of tome "Eep! ouf! ...owie..." she mutters through the splayed out book's pages... least the book smelled nice...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Dormouse down!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 pm
Shayne shook his head a bit before he sat up on his knees. "G-Great, I'm always causing a messed." he sighed as he began to pick up the books that were around him. The boil didn't realize that he dropped a pile of book on the Dormouse Ghoul at first until he picked up the Ghoul's heavily book. At first, Shayne just stare at her with a bewildered expression on his face; Which also caused his Wisteria Plossom's head popped out under his hat with the same expression on her face. "I-I-I'm so sorry! P-P-Please forgive me." The boil told the dormouse Ghoul as he cheeks began to turn a rosy red colored. This made the Wisteria Plossom sighed and shook her head in annoyed before she stock her head back under the boil's hat. Clearly, the boil's Wisteria Plossom wasn't to fawn over what just happened.

Rikku Takanashi
For someone so shy and bashful.... I had to gave him my Wisteria Plossom. XD Also get prepared for a l-l-l-lot o-o-of t-t-this

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:22 am
Camilla froze as she felt the books getting taken off her and heard voices naturally with all the noise she had just made it didn't surprise her she had drawn attention even the libraries litter bugs seemed curious but she hadn't expected to have the books actively pick up off of her however the Dormouse ghoul just laid there while she put the pieces of what happen together and was freed from the book pile

When finally her own tome was pulled off her face and the culprit revealed it all clicked as she saw the stack of books in his arms the sound of a chair falling must have been the boil tripping over said chair and the rain of books was a natural result of falling with a arm load of books! Mystery solved!

She blinks back at him then frowns a bit at his stuttered out apology before smiling cheerfully at him despite having just been buried in books "Heh! It's no biggie!" she says and shrugs which was alittle awkward because she was still on her back carefully she pulls her legs off the chair then rolls over and gets up before dusting herself off she was now reallllly dusty... "Heh I think introductions are in order now! I'm Camilla Forester!" she says cheerfully while still trying to dust herself off she wasn't one to dwell on negitive things too long especially not simple accidents and hey! maybe she could make a new friend!

It took a moment for her to remember seeing the Plossom under the boils hat and while still dusting herself off she looks to his hat with a frown "Cute Plossom but uh... you do know Minipets aren't allowed in the library right?" says the Dormouse who was practically stalked by the Library's Litter Bugs however they technically weren't supposed to be in the library either... but they were and they weren't Camilla's doing nope! She may have even tried to sneak one or two out maybe but minis could be fickle and they always came back to the library much to the Dormouse ghoul's disappointment

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I pretty much expect stuttering from someone shy like him lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:43 am
"M-M-My name is S-S-Shayne McRotten." The undead boil stuttered as he turned his head away from the dormouse Ghoul. He was still so flushed in the face. I mean, who wouldn't be all embarrassed after they dropped a load of books on a cute dormouse ghoul? After hearing Camilla telling him that he couldn't have minipets in the library, the undead boil looked at her with a bewildered expression on his face. "I-I-I don't have a mini..." Shayne paused for a minute as he realized that his Wisteria Plossom was still under his hat. "I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry. I-I-I forgot all about her sleeping under my cap a-a-andI forgot that she was there." The undead Boil stuttered as he was trying explained to the dormouse Ghoul why his minipet was in the library. This made the undead boil blushed even harder as his cheek grow more redder now.

Rikku Takanashi
Ah, I see the rules now... Only Shayne could get in trouble for having a Minipet in the library and not me, right?

It said "NOTE: All information in this post is IC. Don't worry about breaking library rules! Unless you'd rather not get your student in trouble".

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:59 pm
"Nice to meet you Shayne!" she says cheerfully all while still dusting herself off she noticed the blush and the stuttering and figured he was just shy or easily embarassed finally she got most of the dust off her and took back her book before setting it on the table

She caught the bewildered expression at mentioning his Plossom but it changed quickly to recognition and he started stuttering out another apology this made her frown as she didn't feel it was that big a deal... "Hey... it's ok as long as it stays under your hat and doesn't get seen by the librarians everything should be fine" she says reassuringly then smiles before looking at the books in his arms

Deciding they needed a brighter topic she smiles cheerfully at him letting her tail sway lightly "So what are all these books on?" she questions both to change the subject and out of general curiosity

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Curious Dormouse is curious!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:50 am
After the undead boil heard the dormouse ghoul's question about what the books in his arms. Shayne looked away from her then down at the books as he was trying to think on what to say to the cute dormouse ghoul. Because of her cuteness, the undead boil was having a hard time speaking to her. After a few seconda passed by, the undead boil look back up at the dormouse ghoul. “P-Plossoms. T-They are about Plossoms” He stuttered to her. Looking a the undead boil's face, he looked like he was running a high temperature. However, he wasn't sick or running a fever; he was just really bashful and shy because of the cute dormouse Ghoul was speaking to him.

Rikku Takanashi
If Camilia don't know why he blushing for, she clueless lol He going be like this with every girl, even if he don't like them. However, he probably slowly get better over time if the become friends and get used to Camilia.By the way, Just don't get on his Plossom back side lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:53 pm
The way the Undead boils face was turning so red started to make Camilla concerned... was he feeling all right? Did he have a fever? She was tempted to put a hand to his face to see but held off a moment

When he looked away from her then finally told her what the books were on she sighs in relief a bit he wasn't sick just shy! She smiles cheerfully at him then looks at all the books he had did he really need so many books on Plossom? "Cool! I don't have any Plossom but I do have a bunch of Blossilia!" she says happily before looking at all the books and frowning "Do you really need all those books?" she asks curiously

"Blossilia can be alittle tricky to take care of if you liked to pamper them the way I do but for the most part all they want is food, water, and sun to bask in and sense Blossilia and Pucks make Plossom id think their needs would be similar" she says then taps her chin contemplatively "Although... They may have special needs Blossilia don't so maybe..." she says before unconsciously setting her hand down on her own book like the flowers they are based off of Blossilia sometimes had specific likes and dislikes Camilla mostly figured these out on her own but it occured to her not everybody had had Minipets their whole life and knew even the basics of Minipet care...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
She is slightly clueless she'll just think he's shy or embarrassed or something lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:53 pm
The undead boil looked down at the books in his arms and began to heavily thinking about what to say next as he frown a bit. The fact was that he doesn't even know anything about Blossilia, Puck, Plossom, or many other minipets that matter. “Yes, it's a need for all these books.” He told the dormouse ghoul as he looked back up at her. His stuttering and blushing come to a compete stop. “I really want to take good care of my Wisteria Plossom. This why I come to the library so that I could do some research on them. “He added as he placed his books down on the table beside the Dormouse Ghoul. “After all, I promise her that I take good care of her. Especial after how I found her.” He said as he closed his eyes as he was remembering that day how he found his Plossom.

Rikku Takanashi
Stuttering is over for the time being. You've enter a passion subject about Shayne and how much he care about that passion XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:16 pm
Ah! She found the right topic! She thinks as she notices the stuttering and even the blushing stopped as the Undead boil explained why he needed all the books the Dormouse ghoul puts a hand to her chin again and nods then smiles at him another Minipet lover? She really might have found a good new friend! "Thats understandable then I'v lived around Minis my whole life and have a huge batch of them myself heh!" she laughs and when she said huge she meant huge! However she wasn't going to drop any numbers in public for fear of getting in trouble she knew the official limit was six... and she pretty much destroyed that number...

"So I know exactly how to take care of mine but as I said I don't have any Plossoms unfortunately so I can't give you any tips... But Blossilia are similar enough maybe I could give you some tips on them!" she offers happily while subconsciously tapping her book there was a slight nagging feeling she was forgetting something but was too excited about possibly meeting a new friend to pay much attention to it for the moment...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Distractions are useful for calming nerves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:08 pm
After Shayne's opened his eyes, he looked at the cute dormouse ghoul and his began to blush once more. “C-Could you help me with my Wisteria Plossom?” The undead boil asked her as he tried not to stutter over his own words. “I would do anything for you, Camilla. Anything. So please, help me with my Wisteria Plossom.” He added with a pleaded to her. The undead boil meant every word that he just said to the Dormouse Ghoul. His Wisteria Plossom meant everything to him and he would do about anything to give his Wisteria Plossoma better life.

Rikku Takanashi
Here come your every own lackey, Master Rikku-chan. He will service you will. He might be shy and bashful, but he would do anything for you. XD Okay I stop now....

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Ah the stuttering was back... oh well! She thinks however she gets a surprised expression at the pleading... then frowns before scratching her cheek a bit "Uh... Thats alright! I'd be happy to give you some Minipet tips! Free of charge! Hah hah!" she jokes but was quite serious she wanted a friend not a servant...

Her tapping on the book increased as she started to wonder just what she might have gotten herself into... finally her soft black eyes began to wander and eventually drifted to the book she was tapping on at first the Dormouse ghoul while looking at it didn't really pay it any mind as she was still musing but at long last it dawned on her what she was looking at and why she had a nagging feeling that she was forgetting something "Oh dear!" she bursts out and suddenly whirls around to face the book fully before opening it and flipping wildly through the pages "Ooooh! What page was that!" she mutters hurriedly to herself as she flipped pages

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Bleh! Bleh!! Bleh!!! No! Oh poor Camilla! lol XP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 am
“Thank you so much! Thank you so much, Mistress Camilla!” Shayne stuttered to the dormouse ghoul in a cheerful tone of voice. The undead boil seemed really delighted that the dormouse was going to help him with his Wisteria Plossom. After seeing Camellia turned around and in a panic about losing her place, Shayne felt bad about making the Dormouse ghoul losing her place. “C-Can I help you, Mistress? It was my fault that you lost your place.” He offered to help her.

Rikku Takanashi
Sorry that I took so long.... I really believe the class going be more busier than this.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:17 pm
The moment he said mistress the Dormouse ghoul froze in place for a moment cringing a bit at the word but shortly after picked up her search until he said it again she stops again then sighs and looks at him with a serious frown before pointing at him "No..." she says seriously then pauses for a long moment before continuing "Don't call me that... I never even let our butler or any of our help call me that..." she says equally as serious as the no before returning to her search she was really wondering what she had gotten herself into now...

Finally Camilla found a familiar page and almost cheered! Almost... She was still in the library after all and had garnered enough curiously looks already... quickly she sits down and begins reading the page mumbling a bit as she did before slapping her forehead "Bah! Duh! Of course!" she exclaims which garnered more curious looks "I need special plant food for winter! Sheesh! No wonder my garden is dying!" she says in exasperation how could she have forgotten that! Many of the plants she was growing weren't meant to survive the winter months so she had to take special steps to ensure their survival!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces