Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 pm
dancerdog7
I love 101 Dalmations, because that was like my childhood movie. I also love the Lion King, Mulan, and Brave.
Maybe it's just because I work with kids and have to hear the music a lot, but I also like Frozen. Even though it's like everywhere despite having it come out three years ago, and it's summer.
I want to see Finding Dory really badly, I may go with a friend later this week.

4laugh How did I forget about Brave?! Brave is one of my favorites too!

While Frozen didn't make my list of favorite movies, one of the songs made my list of favorite songs.

emotion_awesome 3 guesses which song that was~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:13 pm
Ebania

ninja Is there a big holiday missing from the July calendar in the recent guild announcement?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7
I love 101 Dalmations, because that was like my childhood movie. I also love the Lion King, Mulan, and Brave.
Maybe it's just because I work with kids and have to hear the music a lot, but I also like Frozen. Even though it's like everywhere despite having it come out three years ago, and it's summer.
I want to see Finding Dory really badly, I may go with a friend later this week.

While Frozen didn't make my list of favorite movies, one of the songs made my list of favorite songs.

Hmmm......Let it go? Idina Menzel is da bestttttt  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:21 pm
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

lol You got it.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:03 pm
    toOK ME A MINUTE

emotion_0A0

It completely slipped my mind. Welp.

emotion_facepalm

Darkerdemons
ninja Is there a big holiday missing from the July calendar in the recent guild announcement?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:06 pm
Ebania
    toOK ME A MINUTE

emotion_0A0

It completely slipped my mind. Welp.

emotion_facepalm

Darkerdemons
lol No worries, Ebania! *pats*  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:10 pm
Ha! I thought it was intentional, like we knew there was Independence day but here are other holidays you may not know about.

That is the ignorant American in me, I apologize. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm
tilasexcatt
Darkdemons Congrats U're my friend I need to get some help from you.. /learn the ropes..I'm doing something wrong.but I'm staying clean... no matter what>.<

biggrin I am happy to hear that you are staying clean, tila! Good for you for facing the challenge of staying clean!

Let me know how I can help with getting used to the guild - I'll do what I can and forward questions I can't answer to the remarkable crew. The guild may be a bit quieter at the moment, but it will likely be more lively during the next event (July 16th).  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:47 pm
rofl Finds an Easter Egg in the CAP application thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm
Salathielly

eek There was a beetle in your pizza?!  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:55 pm
dancerdog7

I would have a really hard time choosing!
Hey, come join the fun in our event forum! emotion_hug We need more players! (especially my team, but really all the teams)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 pm
Darkerdemons

eek There was a beetle in your pizza?!

Yep. My parents and I had meatball pizza for dinner, and we split the leftovers, so I took a couple of pieces home with me. I heated one up in the microwave and ate about half of it before I realized that the next bite I was going to take...had a beetle on it. Not sure if it was in a meatball or what, but...I threw the rest of it away. xP  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:31 pm
Salathielly
Yep. My parents and I had meatball pizza for dinner, and we split the leftovers, so I took a couple of pieces home with me. I heated one up in the microwave and ate about half of it before I realized that the next bite I was going to take...had a beetle on it. Not sure if it was in a meatball or what, but...I threw the rest of it away. xP

sweatdrop I probably would have done the same. Pity about the pizza.

Have a slice of Saskatoon Berry Pie - I baked it myself so I can guarantee it is beetle-free. wink

I remember you mentioning you art is by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus; do you know if they have an art shop?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:18 pm
Darkerdemons

sweatdrop I probably would have done the same. Pity about the pizza.

Have a slice of Saskatoon Berry Pie - I baked it myself so I can guarantee it is beetle-free. wink

I remember you mentioning you art is by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus; do you know if they have an art shop?

I did eat the other type of pizza I got at the same time (my parents had a coupon for two mediums, so I had some of a different kind leftover as well). I was just hungry. >.>;;

That sounds delicious! What sort of berries are in it?

I do not know. When I bought this art, he was having a temp art shop, but you could always message him! He's really nice. :3

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 am
JoyRose

ninja I noticed the image for the flag counter website on the guild's home page is broken. Is that just my computer/internet, a temporary break, or has it been broken for a while?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff