Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:17 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Aulii's face turned from playful to serious with one look at Zana's expression. He had pushed... and he regretted it now. Just when she was finally starting to open up to! He had expected the reason she didn't sing anymore to be something silly like not liking it anymore, not knowing what to sing, losing her voice? Aulii felt frozen in his guilt now.

"I.... I'm sorry Zana..." Aulii spoke sincerely after an incredibly long moment of silence. "You don't have to sing. I can cook for you..." Bad idea. "You can tell me how to cook for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 pm
He didn't mean to, she knew that. But those sort of memories were hard to push aside one brought up. the pink demon took a deepbreath and closed her eyes. "No, I'm sorry. I... don't mean to...I don't want..." To be this way. she finished off in her mind.

The somber mood however lightened slightly as aulii tripped over himself trying to fix things. She smiled lightly. "your place, or mine? "

wolfs heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:13 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Aulii couldn't help but sigh, he sort of felt bad for the girl. To make things worse, this was now the giant elephant on the beach, and it was making things slightly awkward. At least for Aulii who was not used to being the emotional and sensitive type and dealing with these sorts of things.

"Lets go to your place." He tried to make it not sound suggestive, but well... it's a suggestive phrase no matter how you try to put it. Aulii did not exactly have the gourmet kitchen for making whatever it was she had in mind and figured she probably had a better set up since she liked cooking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:27 pm
She lightly blushed at the 'suggestive' statement before nodding. "Alright. We can start out with something easy." Zana flashed a bit of a smile before starting back towards the City.

Hours slipped by quickly in Zana's kitchen, as they made baked chicken, a simple salad and baked cookies. Soon the awkwardness on the beach was forgotten amidst the laughter and pleasant chatter. After their meal she stood rather awkwardly at the doorway, knowing the day had to come to an end. "Hey...thanks for everything...it was pretty fun today."

wolfs heart

OOC: So Wolfie's Aulii muse has run away, and we're doing a quick summary to end it ^_^

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:40 pm
Tartara Seabreeze
Bad Wolf

As they stood in that awkward moment after spending time together... Aulii knew what he should do. It would make sense if he kissed her right then, with the way she stood there it even seemed like she was open to it.

Yet, somehow he couldn't bring himself to do it. Even after all the laughs, and with her shyness quickly becoming a thing of the past... at least with him... he stared into her eyes and couldn't bring himself to start something he didn't believe he could finish. Mostly because he didn't want to break her heart. She really was a sweet girl and had been through so much already... and Aulii wasn't really at the point where his lifestyle was ready for more than one.

"I had a really great time with you Zana... you should open up like this more often. I bet there is a really special guy out there for you..." Aulii closed. "See ya around?" Aulii took a deep breath as he left.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:03 pm
If Aulii had kissed her, she might have actually accepted it. There was something fun about him, and their shared experience on the island made her feel close to him.

She almost expected it, with how they stood facing each other, flour lightly dabbled on the both of them. But he didn't. He didn't even propose to see each other another day. Just a noncommittal, see you later. Maybe it was for the best. "Yeah...See you around Aulii." With a light smile the female closed the door. Perhaps at least, this would be a start to open her to the world.

Maybe. Just maybe.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff