Seaki: Galjoen was slowly getting used to the water again. He could dip his toes in and feel at ease, breathing in the cool wind and crisp air. It was lovely, and he found that he had missed the feeling quite a bit.

He still couldn't go further in, however.

He would find himself in near crippling fear. He would feel his heart trying to beat out of his chest, and he couldn't even breathe for the fear was so strong. He hoped it would get better, the anxieties he felt around the water were terrible, and he missed not feeling this way.

He sighed, sitting down at the edge of the water and letting it lap at his toes.

nessiaing: Marwa was making her way down teh beach. She was looking for Galjoen. She knew that he had been working on getting use to the waters again.

She knew it was hard for him, and today she was hoping her presence could help him get past his current hurdle. She understood why the water might bring anxiety out in him but the water didn't need to be feared just respected.

She spotted her aqua green friend down the ways a beach a little his feet just barely inthe water, it was a big deal for her to see this. She had a wide grin on her face as she picked up her pace towards him.

Seaki: Galjoen watched the water closely. Despite having his toes in the water, he was still somewhat anxious about being so close to the water. The day was calm though, the sky was clear. Still, it could mean very little at all. He took a deep breath, watching the water rise and fall around his ankles.

The foam tickled his toes, though, and the sensation made him laugh.

He sighed, sitting back up, a small smile on his maw. He heard someone coming, the sand crunching along the beach. He turned his attention to the sound for a moment, though half his focus was still on the ocean.

"Hello!" He greeted, spotting his bright red friend.

nessiaing: "Good afternoon Galjeon" Marwa greeted the male as she took a seat next to him. She paused for a moment and took in a deep breath of the ocean air, she really couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

"I see you are making good progress" she told him looking down at his damp toes. She had a broad grin on her face she truly was excited for him.

"What do you say we push it a little further today." she was hoping that with her help he'd get further in, she was so calm when it came to the water she hoped she'd take away some of the anxiety for him. Perhaps distract him a little so that he didn't realize what was happening.

Seaki: He gave her a smile looking back down at his water-darkened paws. "I suppose," he agreed. He still felt he hadn't done very much, but it felt monumental as well. It was a weird feeling, really.

But - "Further?" He asked, pulling his paws from the water and stepping back a tick. That's not - he wasn't really ready, was he? It was terrifying - and she wanted him to go in deeper. He shook his head, frowning. "I'm not ready..." he muttered anxiously. He'd only gotten to the point of sitting with his paws in the water.

nessiaing: Mawra didn't want to push too hard but she knew that he could do it. She just gave him a gentle nod and decided to see if she could get him to do it without him fully noticing. It was a long shot as he was clearly terrified but little by little she was sure she could get him there. She was very confident in herself.

"Well why don't we talk a little bit then." she said trying to put her plan in action. She moved forward a little bit hoping that he would move to stay in line with her. "Tell me about your family do you have a lot of siblings?" She had made it so her feet on one side were in the water as she spoke.

Seaki: "Alright," Galjoen agreed easily, glad she hadn't forced the issue on him. He fell in step next to her and their walk began. It was easier to walk, he though, along the edge than to feel the water against his paws. The sound was like a constant reminder of his fears - the waves crashing against the shore.

"Quite a few. Most are gone or left the pride after the Tsunami," he almost had as well. "I think I heard one had left for the Pridelands." The pridelands - that was very far in-land, and so far away from the ocean.

nessiaing: Marwa listened and nodded "I had a big family too most have moved on a few are still here." It made Marwa sad that she hadn't been closer to her family, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

As she talked she moved more and more into the water. She held her breath waiting to see if Galjeon would again fall in line with her or if he would feel that water and immediately jump out, she now had both paws in the water.

"I couldn't imagine leaving here though, its home." she told him as she waited to see what he would do

Seaki: Galjoen noticed what Marwa was trying to do. He felt when his toes dipped into the water and winced, he pulled a bit further away, breathing slowly to try to calm himself. Maybe she hadn't noticed going in further. She didn't seem weary around the water, but the fear was like a second skin, a physical shield that was difficult to move past. He made a small distressed sound at the back of his throat.

"It's d-dangerous," he stuttered, watching her paws and how deep they were in the water. He could feel the panic bubble up in his throat like a wad of seaweed pushing up against his lungs.

nessiaing: ] Marwa shook her head a little, a movement that would have been abrely noticable. She felt bad for trying to trick Galjeon but she needed to know how deep seeded the feat was. As it seemed it was very deep.

"Come on Galjeon lets head back inland." she told him as she came out of the water. She offered him a kind shoulder bump. She was on his side, but she would help him get back into the water if it was the last things she did.