Moose: Days had passed since Susumu and Akarui’s last talk with any creature that would speak to them at length, and both males were becoming rather sullen. It was hard to keep moral up when the plains were just too empty. If they went into the jungle they might see more angry leopards or even squawking birds. It didn’t hold much appeal, so in the end they went back to the area surrounding the Suka’Fumo.
“What are we doing back here? Do you really think they’re going to let us just keep crashing here?” Susumu scratched the back of his neck through his mane and sighed.
“It’s safer here. She said herself that there wasn’t much of an emphasis on fighting, so we should be fine until we get better directions.”
“You say that now, but what if we meet this big, burly, ugly looking lion who shows us the paw?” Susumu had been given a good kick a few times in his day and had no desire to face it again.
“Then I guess we’ll just have to wait and see,” Rui stated patiently.

nessiaing: Hinekiri was actually looking for the males when she came out of the pride this time. She wasn't sure if the duo would still be around, they had made it clear they were nomads and that they were searching for somewhere else so she assumed they would have moved on in their search by now.

She hoped they were still around though, she had asked around the pride and she may have information that could help them. She headed towards the stream she had found them at the first time.

Moose: Susumu was sunk down deep into the stream by this point, having submerged himself in the cool caress of the water like a large toad or a fresh water fish. He followed Akarui as he paced on the bank beside him, mimicking his actions with a grin until the large one noticed and he dove under.
Akarui couldn’t help, but to worry. If they were spotted by anyone other than that female, would they be given the same sort of treatment? He had to protect Susumu at all costs, but for now this was the best spot for them to be in. When the other finally breached the water, Akarui propositioned him, “Maybe if we leave by tomorrow we can get there by the Summer season.”
“Or if we stay here we can avoid storms. I hear they’re bad this time of year near the ocean.” Susumu pointed out.

nessiaing: Hinekiri neared the stream and she saw the lions she had been searching for. She paused for a moment wondering how to approach them. She had learned from their first encounter that they weren't the most trusting of souls.

"Hello" she called out to them, bring her normally quiet voice up a bit so that they would be able to hear her from this distance. She realized that didn't know either of their names to greet them properly.

Moose: Akarui turned and was once again the first to see the blue lioness. He motioned to Susumu to look, and both were pleased to have seen her as opposed to someone else.
“Hello, there.” The larger male greeted pleasantly. He sat on the streams edge, his green tail dipped into the water. “Is this an everyday occurrence for you to leave the pride like this? I thought there were rules preventing actions like that.”
“Lighten up, Rui,” Susumu shook out his mane and came up on the bank to sit next to his partner. “Who cares why she came out here? We have a guest, and acting like that is rude.” He teased, bumping his damp shoulder into the others males. “I didn’t expect to see you again, or so soon!”

nessiaing: Hinekiri smiled at them both, the duo was as comical as she had remembered, telling each other off. She moved to the waters edge and sat beside the two males.

"Normally no it is not normal to leave the pride this much unless you are a merchant, though in my home there isn't so much rules against it, its more of a preference of mine not to leave."

"However I did come out here looking for you both. I asked the pride and I think I might have some info on where you guys might want to go next." she told them, she was proud of herself for askign around.

Moose: Susumu leaned forward eagerly, his soaked mane hanging about his shoulders. He was as attractive as a stories Prince, without all of the boasting and Nobility. His orchid eyes shimmered, happier than he had been in days for that bit of news. “You are pulling my tail! That was so kind of you to ask around for us.” He looked to Rui, happy that his smile brought out one in the normally stoic male.
“What news do you have?” Rui asked at length. If she had anything of use then he would have to apologize even more so for thinking her a threat at first. It wasn’t fair to her, but still, even if she didn’t, to be looked after like that…it made him hopeful that good still existed in the world. “Are we on the right trail?”

nessiaing: Hinekiri smiled, pleased that the males were excited to hear her news. "Well I don't think you are too close to be honest. I think you have a lot of land to cover from what other lions have told me. But I do know you want to go to the east, the otherside of the mountains."

"Thats all the info I have though, I hope it helps at least get you going in the right direction."

Moose: “Mountains?!” They squawked in unison and Susumu leaned against Rui while the larger male sighed, turning his gaze to the heavens.
“I knew, I just knew we should have never listened to that cheetah. He was a snake in the grass from the start!” Susumu snorted. Once they had stopped to chat with a cheetah who had given them a free meal and a place to stay, as well as directions. They should have known something was wrong when a family of Baboons chased them away from their home not a few hours later. “Thank you, for the information, though. I know we don’t seem appreciative, but we are, it’s just a little…”
“Disheartening. We still have so much land to cover.” Akarui shook out his mane. They would need to leave the next morning if they wanted to get across the mountain before the good weather was gone. It was the Winter season in Africa at the moment, and those peaks were sure to be covered in snow. They would need to take the longer route around….

nessiaing: Hinekiri smiled to both of them. She was sad that she didn't have better news for them. "I am sorry that the news couldn't be better, but atleast you know now which way to go."

It was a short visit out of the pride but really Hinekiri didn't want to be out here any longer than she had to be. "I must be getting back, I'm glad I caught you both. Good luck on your travels." she told them both before turning and hi-tailing it back to her home. She had had enough of the rogue lands for awhile, even if nothing had gone wrong she didn't want to be out here anymore.