Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Slumbering Feelings (Tavi & San) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm
". . . I really do need you."

Ever since the trip to the maul with Tavi, the large boil had found himself in deep thought of a lot of things. They were merely speaking about meeting each other after school once Tavi graduates, and the thought of seeing him less than before made him feel sick in his stomach. It's not the common stomach ache he felt before when he overeats, but it twists him up. Even now, as he is getting himself ready for a sleep over.

It was a first for him. He's going to sleep over at Tavi's dorm after watching some movies, eating, and playing some games which sounded fun, and normal, but it makes him feel so nervous. It's another first time for him to feel this way from just thinking about being with him . . . or just thinking of him. "Jack damn it . . ." San curses at himself and his silly head. "I need to finish getting ready." A bag was prepared of some of his things. He was already dressed for a sleep over with a rather elegant stitched robe covering himself up and his red scarf around his neck.

With everything ready, San said goodbye to his minis and making sure that they have enough food. He doesn't want to return back with his furniture chewed up after all. He left his dorm with the door locked and made his way over to Tavi's. Standing before the very door, the boil just stared at it for what seemed to be hours. ". . ." It was a momentary lapse of his brain, trying to figure out what is he suppose to do here until he finally lifts his hand up and knocked on the door. "Tavi . . . it's me." He silently called himself an idiot now trying to calm down before the kitsune lets him in.

Aprulz
RP FINALLY MADE * D*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 pm
Games, check, food, check, room cleaned, check! Tavi circled the room thinking about things, if they were prepared for the night, if they had enough snacks. But most of all about what San had meant when he had said he needed him. The kitsunes heart jumped to his throat with just the thought, needed him, as in needed a friend or as in needed JUST him.

Tavi whined, his red ears flattening to his head. Desperately he wanted to ask but he didn't want to scare San off. It had been awhile now that he had felt different ways for the larger boil, but had kept his trap shut in favor of keeping his best friend.

Checking over things once last time he pushed himself up from the bed he had flopped back on and brushed his pjs down. When the knock and call came he sprung into action, rushing to pull open the door. "San!" Soon after the cried out greeting Tavi was latching around the bigger boil in a full force hug, clinging tightly and peering up with a grin. "You ttly took forever hehe.." Tavi blinked, only then noticing the robe and wondering why but instead of asking he hopped back and presented the open door to him. "C'mon!!" Bouncing the small pony tail to the side he wore mimicked the jump and his baggy white shirt flowed around his knees like a dress showing the blue shorts he wore underneath it.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 pm
As the door open, his heart skipped a beat in seeing his best friend so happy. He hugged the clinging kitsune tightly, staring down to see Tavi and his bright grin in saying of how he took forever. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to bring to a sleep over." It was his first time and it was a bit of a dilemma of what to back for it other than clothes for the next day.

San was in in a daze at the doorway in seeing Tavi jumping up. His glowing eyes caught the sight of what was hiding underneath his large white dress-like shirt and he had a tough time looking away. "O-Oh, thank you . . ." The large boil ducked his head down as he entered Tavi's dorm room and looked around.

He always loved his dorm. It felt so comfortable in seeing the plants surrounding his bed. It was like a forest, or more like the forest where they first met years ago. "So what should we do now in this sleepover?" The large boil walked over to Tavi's bed and sat down. There was a sense of uneasiness in him now that wasn't there before. He pulled off his scarf around his neck and opened up his robe a bit, exposing his bare chest, just so the Rakshasa could feel better. But it was just the nerves he's feeling, his thoughts were plaguing him more now being with Tavi. However he pushed those thoughts away as he looked up to the kitsune in wondering what they are going to do.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 am
Turning to shut the door and lock it, he instantly raced towards the skellyvision and turned it on. Dropping to the floor and rummaging among mini pet toys and other things to pull out some movies. He was on it, even before San asked what was next he had started a line of scary movies about humans. Hearing his bed creak the kitsune laughed and peered up to tease, only to get floored at the sight.

There on his bed was a bare chested, short short wearing Rakshasa, Tavi's heart stopped, head got to heavy and he fell over to the side in a comical fashion just staring.

Tavi wasn't sure what to do, those shorts, sure he had said they were for nighty night! But-but to wear them now!? The demons pulse raced and he whimpered and rolled towards the bed from his spot on the floor. Arms shooting up as he bumped against San's feet, presenting the movie and a blood red face. There was no was in jack he was going to comment on the shorts and then have San cover back up, NO WAY IN JACK.

So instead a large breath was taken in then out before he shouted in over excitement, "DO YOU WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!" It was about a human who kidnapped a demon and did experiments on him.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:32 pm
When San sat on the bed, he had to check around to see if he didn't break the bed. He is larger, and heavier that it squeaked loudly. Although he did thought about cutting some of the food he's been overeating, but then again that will be impossible for he's always hungry.

He then looked over to Tavi, wanting to see what they are going to do, he saw the kitsune staring at him. ". . . yes?" He didn't know what else to say to him. All he did was blinking his glowing eyes at him. It made him feel uncomfortable for he is wearing the shorts that Tavi bought for him at their last outing together. He did said it was for "nighty night" and he was sleeping over here for that, but Tavi seemed to be acting . . . weird. So weird that he whimpered and rolled towards to the bed right up to his feet. It was then he's wondering if the shorts was the wrong thing to wear.

And then he shouted out loud, ear muffing his ears with his hands "Bloody mary!" That was really loud! The demon's head was ringing with his voice about a movie as he growled. "Y-Yeah, lets watch it . . ." Slowly he dropped his hands down and checked to see if his ears are still ringing. There was only a slight sound now. San then got up and moved to sat down on the floor too with Tavi to watch the movie. His glowing eyes glances over to the kitsune, trying to be subtle about it. "Are . . . are you feeling okay Tavi?" He seemed to act very nervous and had to ask.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Tavi turned bright red for the look of pain and the cupping of ears. Blush stained he squirmed up quickly to put the movie in, coughing as he did. Jack damn it, how could he be so stupid. With a frown the kitsune turned back to look over the demon on his bed, trying not to stare this time.

"I'm ... ok." The response was automatic though, forced to hide that he wasn't ok, he hadn't been ok for awhile.

Red fluffy ears lowered to his head, staying there as he made his way to sit on the bed besides San. Stretching out a smile was put on and the movie started. Anxious feelings getting the better of him for a little bit Tavi was just silent, sipping on a bottle of soda he had stashed in the blanket before glancing up to San. "Thanks..um..for coming."

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:01 pm
The frowning on the kitsune's face was something he didn't like at all. It made him sad just watching him as he sat silent, even at that automatic answer he received. San was thinking that it was the cursing he did when Tavi screamed the suggestion when he didn't mean to. It was just a reaction to it for he was surprised.

The Rakshasa glanced over in seeing Tavi sitting at his side, noticing the ears lowered down against his head. It was a definite sign that he was sad. He looked to see that the movie was starting and he adjust himself as he tries to get comfortable to watch, or at least to do something in the midst of the silence. It was odd for Tavi was the one who make enough sounds for the both of them.

He looked over to see him now, thanking him for coming. Seeing the smile though, it really did made him feel better. There was a fluttering sensation going on at the pit of his stomach which was weird. It's not hunger which was something he use to and know very well. But he smiled, lifting his hand up to pet his head and his furry ear to perk them back up again. "Of course, I like hanging around with you. So, I'm very happy you invited me . . ." He smiled at him, even though he doesn't realize that he's been playing with his ear for a while now. "Oh! Sorry . . ." San pulled his hand back, looking a bit bashful for what he had done. "Do you have any snacks? I'm feeling hungry." Having food in his stomach always makes him feel better no matter what and he hoped that it will work for him.

Cheekiebirdiee
You change your name too many times Q A Q

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 pm
As the Rakshasa adjusted he tried to do the same. Gathering his breath slowly on another sip of soda Tavi stayed silent. He had been aiming to be as quiet as possible to make San happy, and not embarrass himself further. Only that plan went to crumbles as a hand landed on his ear to pet.

It was a familiar motion and he leaned into it, loving how warm and large the other boils hand was. The affection he felt there was, it was all he wanted. A low little rumbling was fed out to the larger along with a sway of tails. Though those abruptly stopped when San pulled back on an apology.

"You don't..have to apologize, I lyked it.." He sighed a little then gave a twitch of lips. But quickly put on a grin to keep things comfortable, bouncing up he headed over towards the snack area. It was his desk covered in a soft blanket he got from a ghoul at a craft store and was lined with food and drinks like a tiny buffet since he knew how much San ate. Picking up the others favorite snack he held it up proudly to him, "you want this?"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:58 pm
He . . . liked it? His heart felt that it was shot by an arrow now as he saw those lips of his twitched. It was . . . cute, very cute, just like that smile of his was cute. His glowing eyes were fixated upon the kitsune still even as he bounced over to the desk in the room where he had actually made a little buffet of food and drinks for them for the night. San was greatly surprised at the selection of food as he stood up and walked over. "You . . . did all of this?" San was really touched.

Seeing the food displayed up to him, those delectable little meaty bites, he took some and ate it up for a little taste. "It's really good!" The Rakshasa was a happy demon now as he took a bowl of it tucked under his arm along with a soda at hand. He pressed his free hand against Tavi's back firmly, giving him a little push to go back to their spot to watch the movie. "Lets go watch the movie . . ." And then, his hand slides a little more down along his spine as he changed his mind on the land minute. His hand slipped around to his waist to hug him at his side.

"Oh . . . I'm sorry Tavi." San cursed at his hand and his stupid head. He pulled his hand back and he sighed. He brought his hand up to hold his head that is feeling weird. Right now, he is feeling a stinging heat at his cheeks which was new to him and he let out a sigh in hopes that heated feeling will go away. "I'm . . . I . . . I'm not feeling so well." There was that fluttering feeling in his stomach now and it was worse than earlier in his dorm.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:03 pm
As San strolled over he grinned a little and nodded. Waiting as the larger took up the food he made for him. "Yeah!" He cheered happily but made sure to keep the tone down this time, blushing even for a second at his own catch. He really did try to be considerate of the larger quieter boil but sometimes it was hard to control his own energy. "I uh..hand made most of it..was cheaper." Tavi beamed proud of his thrifty ability, while San had lots of seeds to spend from his parents, Tavi's family was well off but more in the way of items than seed.

Gypsy's.

The Rakshasa's enthusiasm for the food brought a giggle from the shorter boil. He was thrilled to see how much the other enjoyed it, over the pumpkinsun as it happened to be. "M'glad ya lyke it.." As San loaded up he grabbed a pretzel stick for himself and then went happily with the nudge of warm palm. As the hand trailed lower a tickle of feeling crept up, tails swaying with it. "M'going, M'goin." chuckling he moved towards the bed only to have furry red ears tilt to one side as San caught him by the waist and pulled him to his side.

For a moment all was still, silent. What had that been about!? The question lingered in his mind, echoing over and over as San apologized again and pulled back. Sure his friend was an awkward boil but this, this wasn't like him at all. It was almost as if- No.

Teals peered up and there on San's face rested something rare in itself. A blush! An actual splay of red across those dark cheeks. He was blushing, why, how, what had he done. More importantly what could he do again to have San so cute! At the admission he reached to take the snacks from San, placing them on the floor in front of the bed before coming back to him. "Then you'd better sit down! Got it." A tight frown and suppressed giggle had him tugging to get San back to the bed, he didn't feel warm to the touch, so he knew there was no fever.

But what was he feeling.

Tavi desperately wanted to know, a flutter in his own stomach stirring up a question, "tell...me whats s'matter! I can help!"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 pm
San didn't fight against Tavi as he was pulled along to sit down on the bed. He was trying to relax, taking deep breathes for he could feel the stinging heat upon his cheeks going away slowly. His eyes were glancing down to the floor instead of looking up to the kitsune as he tries to put together everything in his fuzzy mind.

"I . . . I don't know." The Rakshasa muttered underneath his breath as he finally brought his hand down from his face. There were small traces of the blush on his cheeks still, and he looked up to meet those teal eyes. "I was feeling like this even before coming here. Like . . ." Glowing crimson hues glanced away from him. "My stomach feels weird, not like a stomach ache, but it feels . . . fluttery. Same goes for right here . . ." He lifts his hand up to place it over his heart as he feels it fluttering and tight now when he is in the same room with him. "I never felt like this before, it's so strange . . ."

San looks completely perplexed by the minute. There was more on his mind that it made him feel a bit bashful to say it along with fear. The boil was afraid he would lose him, but he wanted to know and help him somehow. ". . . can I try something?" It was a little experiment to see. He reached over to grab Tavi, slipping his arms around his waist, and pulled him up for a tight hug. He nuzzled into the crook of his neck as it made his heart flutter even more that Tavi could even hear it.

"I feel like this . . . when I think of you. And it hurts when I think of you graduating, seeing you just only after school . . ."

He whispered to his furry ears and clenched on to his back tightly in thinking about when Tavi will graduate before him.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:06 pm
The Rakshasa looked so adorable when distressed, he couldn't help but stare at him a touch dreamily. San really seemed puzzle over his feelings, and he really wanted to help him out. Mostly because of selfish reason but oh jack, if he just could feel the same. If he could just and then the other boil started.

The words that fell from San's lips left Tavi wide-eyed and silent for once.

The way those glowing eyes couldn't meet his, the way the words fell in slow motion to his flicking ears. It was a tease, it sounded so good, too good to be true. Could San really feel the same, the knot in his stomach twisted to a painful level as San pulled him into a hug. All breath was lost, not only from the tight hug but from how good it felt to be held in a way he KNEW was different.

A nuzzle set him on fire, the crook of his neck burned with the feel of San, and his head picked up the pieces his heart could not, "...I see...hey San...it's my turn to try something ok...because its only fair.." The words had been whispered and seemed to linger in the air as Tavi took a moment to gather more nerve. After only mere seconds that felt close to hours his hands moved, pulling San with all his strength if the other decided to try and hide. As they came face to face he leaned in and bit the bullet, kissing the larger boil on the lips on pleading look.

If this, if he was wrong, their friendship would be over.

Oh...

But ...

If he was right.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm
Tavi was silent in the middle of his dilemma, and he really needed his loud voice just so there's something going on in the room other than the movie playing in the background. When he hugged him, he felt the air vanished in the other boil's lungs and listened carefully. San could hear his heart beating, and it sounds so lovely. He breathed deeply to remember his scent, and it all made his fluttering feelings much more tolerable even though they are fluttering faster than before.

As the kitsune finally spoke in a low whisper voice, he pulled back and nods his head. It was only fair that he would try something just as he said. His glowing crimson eyes were fixated upon him in wondering what he wants to try, and he was about to ask him too. Then he felt the pull, making his eyes widen in surprise, as he was pulled down for a kiss. It wasn't like at the New Year's party that he went to with him. Nothing like that at all.

It was the kiss.

San merely stared at Tavi, studying that pleading look on his face. He didn't say anything, but he had a look of ponder from his once serious expression. Silently, he brought back his right hand from around him, keeping him close in his left arm, and grabbed his chin firmly. There was still no word from the Rakshasa, but he leaned in and kissed him in return for he wanted to try it as well. His large hand released its grip from his chin and caressed up his cheek as it made its way to lace through his dark red hair in order to keep him in place.

Slowly, he pulled away from those petite lips as he exhaled softly. His gleaming eyes were fixated more upon those teal hues, and he smiled softly. ". . . that's better than a hug." He chuckled a little, the fluttering feeling was almost tickling him in joy of how that kiss felt, holding the kitsune demon in his strong arms now. "So . . . I guess these feelings are . . . much more than I thought." They were far more that he ever experienced in his life that he didn't know what they are.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 pm
For a moment he was like the undead, no breathing, but he didn't lack a pulse, in fact that had sped up to a frightening level. The thump against his chest and ringing in his ears only intensifed as their lips met with no resistance. It wasn't like the New Years kiss, though he wanted even that one, this one felt much better much much better. Because know he knew, now he knew that San.

That San felt the same.

Just from the kiss.

The studious look did nothing however to quell the fear in teal orbs, he wished for San to reflect back anything, even the fear he felt. A slow whine sounded as San's hand moved up to grab his chin, furry red ears lowering as the Rakshasa remained silent. But then just as Tavi questioned the electric he had felt on connect San leaned into the kiss and pressed back. Worried teals closed on a pleased murr, hands moving to wrap around that dark neck to hold San as the other boil caressed his cheek.

San could hold on as tight as he needed to but Tavi wasn't going anywhere.

For once it was Tavi who was smiling so shy up to the other, only to pout over soon enough. "It had better be better than a dang hug.." On a deep inhale the kitsune's head lowered to press against that strong chest, nuzzling to hide the burn of his cheeks. While he felt on cloud nine that soon vanished to a twisted knot when San spoke up again, did he really not get it? "...Hey San...don't ya get that I want to keep ya? Because, " he shifted up, looking very serious for once and a little insecure, "because I like you...as more than friends yanno and I'm pretty sure..that's what you feel like too huh?" Tavi wasn't one to beat around the bush not now, not ever, "so..so you better be my boilfriend unless you want someone else kissing me like that ok!"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 pm
A soft little laugh was heard as he saw the adorable pouting from Tavi about the kiss. Of course it was better than the hug, it had cleared up his thoughts of his dear friend to be something more than friends as he hugged the nuzzling kitsune.

Just as he was about to speak, the Rakshasa stared down at him in speaking very seriously for once. It was not like him at all, but then again he is not being like himself as well. He confessed, verbally this time. His glowing eyes widen a bit as he continued to listen to him and nodding his head.

As always though, he was being pushy again, now about being boilfriends or else. It made him smile, thinking how Tavi is the only one who can make him smile. "Boilfriends . . . I never been one before, so it confused me a little . . ." San merely spoke about it and to catch the question from before, his gaze drifts away before looking back into those lovely teal eyes, even more beautiful than lagoons. "I will, if you do something for me." He slipped the dark red scarf from around his neck, and he wrapped the luxuriant scarf around Tavi quite a few times for it was very long for the petite boil. "If you be my boilfriend. I never been one before, so I don't know what to do or how to . . . so . . . be patient with me as I learn . . ."

He doesn't want to mess up at all or be stupid about it, but it would happen. There would be some moments that the large demon will mess up. All he hoped though is that Tavi will be understanding, and help.

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces