Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] If I Had A Boat - Dylon x Sasha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:19 pm
It struck Sasha, after spending more time on Twitter than she usually did, that perhaps it would be smart to check in on the handful of people who had greeted her. Lex, Dylon, Chantelle, Jerry - just to name a few.

She made her way down to the beach - modestly clad in little more than a pair of too-big sweatpants and a ratty old t-shirt, all of which were courtesy of Wash - who had gone out on another mission to someplace Sasha was glad she wasn't. It had been nice to see him, absolutely, and to spend a little stolen time with him, but Sasha was almost glad to see him go. When he was away from her, he could remain more himself - and she held him in high enough regard that breaking him down did not have as much appeal as it did with .. say .. anyone else on the Island.

Once she was situated on the beach in the cool sand, Sasha immediately texted Dylon.

Bittiface
Text to Dylon:
I'm at the beach. Easy to find. Come say hi. smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:53 pm
pinchmonster
Text to Sasha:

On my way <3

Like a little puppy asked to go on walkies, Dylon was tripping over his feet after getting the text. He grabbed what he could from the kitchen (two red solo cups and a bottle of ginger ale), and made his way out to the beach. He'd have gotten beer or champagne, but he didn't yet have the means to barter anything more than a pop.

"Hey there. pretty lady~." Dylon gleamed, slipping beside Sasha with a happy grin. "I brought a romantic dinner of ginger ale and saltines. Super romantic, right?" He waggled his brows hopefully.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:53 pm
Bittiface

He was just as darling as she remembered him being.

"Dylon," Sasha sounded amused, and more than a little pleased that he'd happened across her so quickly, "the most romantic," she teased, her voice light but her eyes retaining that keen edge that never quite ever left.

"How have you been?" She was sure to lean close, rest her head against his shoulder for just a moment. "Have you got a girlfriend yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:12 pm
Dylon enjoyed Sasha. Her silky voice, her careful words and subtleties. She always seemed in complete control, a stark contrast to Dylon's flighty actions and flirting.

"I've been very well." He replied brightly, smirking to himself. "Gracious, no. No girlfriend. If I went and did that, I'd disappoint so many ladies on the island. I'm a gift that must be shared." His voice rang with amusement. To love one lady was simply impossible when he liked all ladies.

"You look very very good." Rags and all.

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:56 am
Bittiface

That made Sasha laugh, dark and low. "Are you a little playboy, Dylon?" She could hardly blame him if he was. There were so many lovely women on the island, after all.

At his compliment, Sasha's focus grew a little sharper. Flattery, oh, flattery would get him anywhere he wanted. Anything he wanted.

"Mm, thank you. We haven't talked in such a long time, I thought we should catch up." She bumped her shoulder against his. "Shame you weren't able to find the good stuff, but pour me a drink, bartender."

Sasha was feeling playful, something that was intensified by Dylon's presence. He was such a precious young man.

She liked the way he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:12 pm
"If I said yes, would you hold it against me? Would you perhaps hold you against me?" He grinned cheekily, testing every boundary bit by bit. The island needed some more members for the Shutter Shades Club.

Dylon indeed poured Sasha a cup of ginger ale. "Not the best of the bubblies, but it'll do for now. We can say it's a teaser to the real deal. Get some leave, take you to a nice fancy place and treat you to a proper dinner. My treat of course." He handed her the red solo cup, smiling boyishly at the sheer absurdity of wooing a fine woman like Sasha with a college boy's crimson goblet.

"Not much new going on with me. I've been the same as always. I've been trying to focus on training with spars until I land a fantastic adventure again. Yourself, madame?"

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:23 pm
Bittiface

Sasha laughed, the sound low and husky.

"You're going to make me blush, Dylon," Sasha teased, reaching for the red plastic cup. She took a quick sip and quirked a brow.

"Are you propositioning me?" Sasha sounded delighted. "We should spar sometime, hmm? And I've been busy here and there, nothing of importance. Catching up with old friends, that sort of thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:57 pm
"I'd love to spar with you. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two~." He winked, taking a drink of his own.

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am
Bittiface

"I'm sure there's a lot I could teach you, Dylon," Sasha grinned slowly. "But since we're here with such fine cuisine, I'm going to let you feed me and ply me with ginger ale - and tell me what I've missed. Do you have any... juicy bits of news I should know about, Dylon?"

She leaned her head on his shoulder and walked her fingers across his knee so that she could tap the bag of crackers he held.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:11 am
Dylon slipped the crackers into the lovely lady's hand, since her oh so subtle gesture hinted at it.

"Juicy? Well, I'm not sure what kind of news you were hoping for. All I have to offer is my recent.... 'romantic' conquests." He smirked. "A fine little lady such as yourself wouldn't care to be indulged in such a vulgar conversation, would she?"

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm
Bittiface

"Oh, Dylon," Sasha purred, pausing to nibble at the crackers he gave her. "What if I was?"

She paused to take a sip of the ginger ale.

"A fine little lady," Sasha giggled, wrinkling her nose. "I don't think you know me very well, you darling young man."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 pm
"Well now, I can kiss and tell if you really want me too." Because what was better than a little bragging about one's sexual history?

"I'd love to get to know you better, Sasha." He tilted his head, an impish smirk spreading across his face. "Especially if I've gotten you all wrong so far. Gosh, what mysteries lay beneath that angelic face~?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:44 am
Bittiface

Sasha gave him a quick grin.

"Maybe we can compare notes?"

She leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm an open book, Dylon. An open, open book."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 pm
Dylon liked this lady. She was seeming to be a lot of good fun. "I like open book." His dark eyes slid to the side, flicking down then up her form.

"Let's see. I've been with a few girls here on Deus. Everytime myself and a lady have a good time, I give them a parting gift." He brandished a pair of flamboyantly coloured Shutter Shades from his pocket. "I've given out a good helping of them. America has a pair. Cami, Maebe~ Cee too, though she didn't go all the way with me. But it was well worth a pair, anyway." He grinned.

"Are you jealous? Would you like to be added to the Wall of Victory, too?"

He laughed.

"The wall's name is a work in progress."

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:52 am
Bittiface

Sasha sniped the shades from him, putting them on before glancing back at Dylon.

"What.. I don't understand. These don't seem like they'd be very good at blocking the sun."

She laughed outright when he asked if she wanted to be added to the wall of victory. There was actual humor in the sound, almost as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Dylon," she slipped the glasses off and handed them back to him. "I don't know if you could handle me."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff