xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 pm
There will be a banner here.

*Please note that this thread is not to advertise your personal art shops/auctions/stores/ etc. This thread is for Site centered things, causes we support, or large guilds with Gaia-related purposes.

-No art shops
-No RPs
-No RP guilds
-No BG guilds
-No vending guilds
-No Auctions
-No BC shops
-No item petitions

Otherwise shoot me your links with a blurb and you'll get your own post!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:45 pm
Love Renewed
User Image

We would like to have you join us at BTPD. If you click either banner you will be brought to our guild. See what you think and hopefully join us. Please add the application into the given space when you click to join the guild and you will hear from me shortly. The application can be found here and on our homepage.

Members are always nice, but we are looking to hire Gaians to be 'Officers'. So many people are a part of the Gaia world, and not all of them follow the ToS. Not all Gaians report what they see either- even though everyone is asked to by Gaia. We are a community of people within the Gaian community who actively try to help keep this a fun and safe site for all.

Being in BTPD does NOT make you a moderator. Nor do we try to take things into our own hands.

Base pay is 500k a month for 5 hours, 750k for 10 hours, and 1mil for 15 hours. If you get promoted your pay goes up. We have over time pay too.

If you're interested in joining us, and can follow rules, please fill out an application and send it in.

User Image

User Image  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash