Daughter Daddy Time (Hinekiri x Bwana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:18 am
User Image

It didn't seem to matter how old Hinekiri got she still looked to her father for guidance and support and loved spending time with him. Even though she was an illegitimate daughter he never treated her and her siblings as less. They may not have been in line for the throne but they were still his. Plus Hinekiri owed him her life, he was the one that found her alone in a cave after her mom had died next to death.

Today Hinekiri was having an easy day, not many creatures got hurt in the pride as it wasn't like they were fighters in nature. Mostly she saw players who got a little to into their fight scenes they were practicing. So instead she was lounging beneath some trees by the edge of the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

Bwana smiled when he saw his daughter relaxing under some trees, heading over to her slowly but surely. His first litter hadn't come from the queen, but that didn't mean he loved them any less. They were his children, and he would go to the ends of the earth to protect them if he needed to. He didn't care what fur color they had or who their mother had been. She had been a very nice lioness, from what he remembered, so there was no reason to treat her children poorly. Keeping them safe and happy was a good way to honor her memory.

He was sad to know that she had died.

"Hello, my daughter," he hummed softly, sitting himself down nearby, "are you having a nice time? I have been looking for you!"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:09 am
Hinekiri perked up when she saw her father. "Dad" she murmured as she got up and gave him a quick nuzzle and sat back down a grin on her face. Hinekiri wasn't especially close to any of her other family members, be it her siblings or even her one son that was in the pride. Really she only had her dad and her adoptive daughter Tabt.

"You were looking for me?" she asked, she wondered why he dad would seek her out, he probably just wanted to check in but she wondered if perhaps he had a job for her to do.

Hinekiri really did need more in her life, perhaps it was time she found herself a true mate, she had thought she had found her true mate but he had left her and the pride now Hinekiri was all alone again.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:39 pm
Bwana smiled, watching his daughter. He was happy to see her, but he couldn't help but be a little worried about her. He wanted her to grow up strong and happy, as any father would, but he felt like he had let her down a little. Hers was a life with lots of hardship, and he hated that she wasn't as happy as she should have been.

But what could a father do? Only meddle. It wasn't like he could force happiness to find her- even as a king, it was impossible.

"Actually, I caught my tail between some branches and it cut the skin. I was wondering if you thought it would need attention," he hummed, whipping his tail around so she could see the tiny wound. Of course he knew it was fine and did not, in fact, need a nurse- he was just looking for an ice breaker into his fatherly meddling duties.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Hinekiri clucked when her father told her that he had injured his tail. "You should have come to me right away." she told him. She leaned over his tail to take a look at it. She could see the scratches and the break in the skin was tiny. She wondered if her dad was putting her on a little or if it was really hurting him.

None the less it was quality time with her dad so she was going to take it regardless of his reasons behind it. She opened up the little pack she kept strapped to her leg and took out some leaves to wrap his tail. The juices in the leaves would heal it up in no time.

"You know I thought it was only the most dramatic players that would come to me with injuries this small." she teased her dad a laugh in her voice. She may have had a hard life and sometimes she was a little down, but Hinekiri was a happy lioness all in all.

She wondered if she should tell her dad about the male she had met. The violet lion who had recently joined the pride, she was drawn to him in such a strong way.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:21 pm
Bwana chuckled lightly when his daughter teased him. Well, maybe he had that coming. He imagined she was right about him being dramatic. If he had been there because he was concerned about it. of course. Truth was, there was much more to it than simply worrying about a minor wound on his tail. He had gotten into plenty of fights in his youth- he had never been one to concern himself too much with battle wounds.

"Well, thank you for dealing with it, even if it is just a small injury that your old father shouldn't be worried about." He smiled warmly at Hinekiri, tilting his head slightly to one side.

"So tell me how you're doing. It seems like it's been a while since I've had a chance to have a nice long chat with my daughter. How are you doing? Are things going well?"

And let the meddling begin.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm
[ "You know I will take care of you any time Daddy." Hinekiri cooed as she finished up getting his tail all fixed up. The bond she had with her father was like no one else.

"Me well I haven't been doing too much." Hinekiri stuttered. She should have known that her father would ask, and he already probably knew that something was going on with her, there wasn't much that the King didn't see in his home.

"I suppose I have met someone." she said really quickly. It was like if she said it fast she wouldn't be as embarrassed but it didn't work she was still just as bashful about it.

"He just joined the pride, he is very violet." she told her father looking up at him to see what he thought.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:58 pm
Bwana gave his daughter an appreciative cuddle, smiling warmly. He knew his children, at least his first litter, had had a bumpy start in life, and that was partly his fault for being so young and reckless with his seed. But even with that aside, he could not have known was going to end up happening with their mother.

He was just glad his family was here with him, and that they could spend time with one another whenever they wanted to. Even if the pride sometimes gave funny looks for them not being the queen's children, they were still happy and healthy. It was all Bwana could ask for.

He smiled when she mentioned a male. Now that was what he wanted to hear! "I'm happy to hear you have met someone, but you know, being violet isn't so important. As long as you like him and he treats you well, then your father is happy as can be. Is he a nice male?"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:48 am
Hinekiri couldn't help but giggle a little bit. She should have known that her father would only care for her happiness. "He is very kind, a big family man. The violet is just a bonus." she assured her father. She blushed a little while she talked about the male that was rapidly stealing her heart away, she felt like a young girl in love.

"Actually I should be going to see him, I told him I would meet him later. That is if you paw is alright?" she said looking down at her dads paw, she had put a wrap on it with a bit of a balm, probably it didn't even need that much attention but Hinekiri liked caring for others, and it wasn't often her father needed her help at all.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am
Bwana smiled. "Oh yes, I'm quite perfect now! Knowing you're happy has made me perfectly healthy again," he hummed lightly. Though, there was a down side to her having a male in her life that every father had to deal with- worrying the male was good enough for her.

But she seemed content and he wasn't going to get in the way needlessly. If she said he was kind, and smiled the way she did when she thought of him, then he must be a nice guy.

"You go meet up with him! Perhaps I can meet him soon, too. I'll see you again soon." He got back to his paws and started to head off. No more ignoring his kingly duties- he needed to check with the border patrols.
nessiaing
Fin

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items