Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Neo-Gaia Millenium: [[ A Gaia Senshi RP ]] Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 pm
MasturChef

Ayel Piper

Caelen merely cocked an eyebrow at Chef's words, and then silently chuckled at the younger man's impatience. Chef was nothing if not punctual. Even Cae had to admit that. He caught up with Chef, and together the two men exited the manor grounds. Caelen scanned the outer wall as he walked, taking mental stock of the doppels that roamed outside, dumbly waiting for their appointed targets to emerge so that their task could be completed. As they walk, Caelen spoke casually to Chef.

I wouldn't necessarily call it downplaying, but if you insist. I figured that since the explosion did not happen within the manor grounds, everyone inside had to be safe, therefore I wasn't overly concerned. I suppose that is a bit callous seeing as some innocent bystander outside could have been caught in the blast, but never the less, my first priority is the manor and its inhabitants. I do believe that black crater just up ahead is our destination. Unless I am much mistaken or losing my mind, there is a devil imp in the dirt.

Scowling a bit without realizing it, Caelen thought to himself, Honestly, the last thing I need is for some prank-prone devil imp to be setting off firecrackers or bombs near the property. They've always been a menace. I don't see why Ciro didn't include them in his restrictions at the negotiation table when Azrael fell to Hell Warden. And yet here they are, causing havoc wherever they go. Angel imps are one thing, and I can handle them seeing as they don't have a propensity for creating chaos. But devil imps? Oh, heaven help me.

He spent the remainder of the brief walk down the hill to the blast site trying to think up a particularly sarcastic remark with which to address the devil imp.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:01 pm
Chibi Halo
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Celestine Ravencroft

`Hydro

MasturChef

brunak_fonika

She felt a bit bad putting on such a bitchy display, but with both the Kai and Aylin's response it was clear this was
a good group forming and it wasn't just the information they shared it was the spark she saw in there eye's, more then
power or knowledge it was that spark that gave her confidence smiling for real now she replied as she tapped both
Aylin's brooch and the clip in her hair"Ah your a classic broach type I see,please forgive the way I
came across it has been a long time since I dealt with other senshi and the problems we live with at times, I wanted
to see what your made of I really,had no desire to jump back into the action I gave that up a long time ago, but
I like what I see you guys have that feeling I like to see in senshi.

However Seren is another matter all together I don't doubt you could teach her some self defense but the question is
rather,why should I let her be taught? I can assure you despite my...inactivity I can safely take her home with no
trouble and keep it that way,so tell me what reason is there for her to stayor rather why do you need her?

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Lem Kosmea

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:19 pm
Sardis

Sardis was still recovering from the blast. He lay were he landed, smoldering like a hot dog that was burnt on a grill. The dragon sat silently in the in tree watching him. The sound of approaching people caught it's attention, yet it did nothing to warn Sardis. Slowly, the imp was coming closer and closer to his senses. They were still dull and impaired, the concussion of the explosion was still reverberating through his already rattled brain. He groaned lowly reaching up with his right hand and holding his head. "Oh man..." He said in between a couple of soot-filled coughs. He sat up shaking his head slowly. "What the heck did you do that for?!" He blurted out, unaware his trick had in fact succeeded in drawing people out of the manor.

It was just then he realized he was not alone. Blinking a couple of times, Sardis looked up into the face of Caelen. He let out a squawk of surprise; his wings fluttered quickly, lifting him up off the ground. He landed in a faux fighting stance. It was a faux stance because though Sardis was pretty good and whooping on thirteen and fourteen-year olds (any older and they started to get bigger than him) a real fight was something far beyond his abilites physically. He tried to look tough and sound tough...something that was hard to do covered in soot, ash, twigs, and shame. He quickly pushed up the little bit of his outfit still hanging over his shoulder and sniffled a bit. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded in his best badass impression. He shot a glance at Chef but, Caelen held most of his attention. The dragon watched silently Sardis continued to make a boob out of himself with every word and deed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:31 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Celestine Ravencroft

`Hydro

KaguraSakata

MasturChef

brunak_fonika

Aylin continued to stare down Mikayla as she took in what the woman had told her. Was she seriously forbidding the teenager from learning how to protect herself from schoolyard bullies, petty street criminals, and heaven forbid anyone who might wish to violate her? Aylin hated thinking about the seedier side of Gaia but for a human woman knowing how to get out of any unsavory situation with little harm to the body was a valuable skill, even her grandniece knew how to get away from a nasty situation. However, just throwing out those reasons wouldn't be enough to convince Mikayla to let her granddaughter stay at the manor. No, Aylin was going to have to play one of her cards in order to get the woman to listen to her.

"I guess you don't mind if Seren finds herself in a bad situation and can't get out of it nearly unharmed. You might be able to get her home and away from here without harm but they will come for her and they will come for you if you reveal your light magic. Oh wait you don't want your granddaughter to know that. I don't intend to turn her into something like me before it's her time. Then again, I don't intend to keep secrets from her either," Aylin remarked as she folded her hands and began tapping her index fingers against her upper lip, "You see, Seren knows. She knows exactly what she has the potential to become. She knows she has inherited potentially powerful light magic. She has no clue about you and your power just yet. That's for you to decided to tell her about, which I strongly recommend you do and do soon.

Whether or not she can access this magic, that has yet to be seen. We don't know which of the ancient Senshi's power flows through her. We just know that without her we don't stand a chance against the witch that tore apart my race, manipulated individuals into killing and stealing, and wishes to rain destruction upon Barton Town. But this isn't about revenge and redemption, this is about protecting the defenseless and the innocent from being destroyed. This is about saving an innocent soul from being turned into a mindless killer. You keep her from knowing the truth and knowing her destiny and Barton's death and the death of the innocents will be on your hands. Could you really live with yourself knowing Barton was destroyed because you refused to let one of its defenders never fully realize who they are?"

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

brunak_fonika

Shy Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:19 am
Slowly coming out of his thoughts with a wretched grin on his face Nykyrian rolled over before manifesting his armor and sword; as if he were too lazy to lift himself off the ground, would rather use a bit of magic to do so. Now, I have but a simple question. Shall you be needing me soon or do I have enough time to rest. I've gotten a... He paused for a moment to let out a disturbed laugh for close to a minute. Melinda quarked an eyebrow but she'd been underground long enough to know that confinement had a maddening effect. Wonderful idea. But I'll share that with you soon enough... He smirked, continuing his sentence in his mind, ...but for now I'll keep my cards and agenda to myself.

Hmph! You want to take a break already. Some demon. All talk. If you can't find ways to entertain yourself then I certainly am not here for your amusement. We're here for a while longer, rest now so I can put you to work when the time comes. She scoffed, crossing her arms.

Holding a somewhat detestably cocky smirk on his face Nyk slunk off to a quiet corner before slouching back. He treated the wall as if it were a throne and casually drifting off to a solid slumber. Curiously, despite his airs and attitude, a clear sign of weakness burnt in the malevolent aura encasing his striking and youthful features. Despite being physically fit beyond most expectations . . . Weakness reared its head. The magic, Malice and evil once flourishing in spades like an ancient landscape untouched by man or the ages flickered but as a dull ember for the time being. A rare once in a life time opportunity sat idly in the corner, The chance to reign in a scheming problem to both friend and foe alike in to something shapable, usable with out fear of recourse.

Gently sweeping the large Raven like wings once more Nyk lay still as if framed by his wings as his head slumped down as if weighed down by its own malicious thoughts.

`Hydro

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Celestine Ravencroft

Chibi Halo

KaguraSakata

MasturChef

brunak_fonika

Ayel Piper

What kind of idiot puts on armor before going to sleep? Some warrior sleep in it, sure but what on....does he think I'll attack him? Well...let's put that theory to a test then.

Unlike her unruly pet here, Melinda kept her face rather stotic even with the unkind and violent thoughs that ran though it quicker than blood in veins. Or worse yet, she would smile, only pronouncing the tone in her eyes to a shivering coldness.

She opened her mind and listened to the hum of the demon's brain, peeling back layers with her unique gift and looking for were to plant ideas. The ideas and the control she was so talented with, she found it all too easy to use even all these years later.

You HAVE been down here a while, in this puragotry. Hm....rage, destruction, all typical demon fare here. OH? What is this...why this is quite the dangerous notion. Love? Demons have this capacity? Love....it's too unpredictable.

She sighed aloud. Still, he's weak, truly, no wonder he craves slumber. This is opportune, he'll awaken and bow to me as queen without any hestiation! Perfect.

And my precious little senshi. I can feel her pulling up more energy. Soon enough, I'll have this land back in my grasp, and I will not even fear demon-kind that nearly swept my kind away before it had a chance. Soon I will rule my kind again....
She stood for a time, waiting to see the results of her work.

Having a bit of a feverish dream as the former Nykyrian drifted in to a deep subconscious slumber. He slowly looked up towards Melinda before kissing the back of her hand. Her armor hadn't changed but in Nyk's mind he saw a softer creature than the one he'd greeted. Her face almost looked as though it were in a smile and her hair was pulled up and away from the eyes that looked suddenly less scathing. In fact, he noticed she wore silk instead of leather, in a flattering cut. He had no idea Melinda easily planted this image in his mind to see if that would please him. She could easily change to such a thing in reality, though.

The once Treacherous air and auras of questionable nature lay still as he spoke in a very soft tone actually reserved for respect and admiration. Your bidding my queen? Slowly giving a submissive bow as his sword remained with the tip pointed down it was clear Nykyrian had indeed changed in to something far more dangerous. . . a usable complying pawn. It had been far to long since a new beat had entered the drum in his soul, but now . . now there was something to lose and fight for and that . . That was the scariest thought of all. losing it all over once again...but then those thoughts evaporated, as though whisked away.

Far above, DV watched the being only known to her as Ayel approach the energy circle.  

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

brunak_fonika

Shy Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm
Leif, feeling ever more awkward, darted back down the hall before ducking in to an empty room and closing the door behind him. He slumped against it, feeling down and out. The young man had no idea what to do with himself after the rather strange outburst, tears began to form in his eyes. What have I done...? How can I hope to not look like an idiot or insane person at this point. Maybe . . . maybe i just don't belong here . . . . As the tears dripped down his face then unto hands as Leif remained in a self deprecating state.

Hearing a small skittering Leif slowly glanced over to see his trusted companion out of his cage like usual wandering around. Leif brushed a thumb over the small hedgehogs head and forced a smile. Looking up and out a window across the room he heaved a gentle sigh as he scooped up Oscar in a palm and placed him on the sill. Something about the gesture and the comfort of a nearby friend stirred something in Leif, to chase back some of the cobwebs in his mind.

Before stretching out and dusting off the wall in tiny lines where the feathers touched before tucking them back in a proper fold, not like a bird. So what do you think, Oscar? I know its been a long haul but do you think we should settle down here and stop drifting?

Chibi Halo

KaguraSakata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:26 pm
Chibi Halo

As the Aylin spoke Mikayla's eye began to twitch this pixie was starting to piss her off and she didn't even manage to answer her question correctly, standing up and slamming a fist down on the table she replied "Okay first of all my Seren is a smart girl and despite how she look's is quite capable of protecting herself under normal situation's, second of all and let me make this really clear to you, I am perfectly capable of keeping those doppels offer her magic doesn't just lie with in light and dark.

Next point you don't know as much as you think you do no one know's it all even myself who has a long history as a scout has seen and done it all, so don't act like you have all the answers for example not all sailor are the same and not just in power's we have no destiny here for we have no ancient senshi line, and as for her potential it is there in a way which if she stays you will see for yourself no amount of training will bring it out, I could help it along but...I want to see her power be born from something that will give her real strength rather then a paltry idea like destiny and fate.

And how dare you think I could sit idly by and let people die if it came to it I would have fought myself before I would let that happen, even if I have my reason' for hiding my own power's away. so here's how this is going to happen I shall let Seren stay but do not think for a second you have convinced my of it, when I spoke to her earlier I asked her something and her answer was enough for whether I let her stay or not she has willingly set herself down this path and for reason's I'm quite proud of and I think you too shall learn something from this experience and not just from Seren but all the other's that shall join you.

And finally I have one condition that I am adamant on I care not what you tell her you did to let her stay but you will not tell her of me or this conversation, I have my reason's for hiding away my power's as I have it something I....am not proud that I did when I was young and I have taught both my son and Seren to not run from there problem's but I am not ready to tell them why that lesson was one hard learned for me. I'm sure they would understand but it is still hard for me to face.

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:47 pm
Celestine Ravencroft

Ayel Piper

`Hydro

Chef simply shrugged at Caelen's response. The two more or less had the same attitude regarding this explosion, that its potential effects on the manor were first priority. And he was all but convinced that it was done intentionally. But as for why someone would do such a thing, and who that someone would be? Well, they were about to find out. Just outside the main gate of the manor was a massive crater and the likely culprit behind the explosion. A devil imp stood before Chef and Caelen in what appeared to be a fighter's stance as he addressed the two with a very poor choice of words.

"'Who the hell are we?' I think it's we who should be asking just who the hell you are and what the hell you think you're doing here," Chef growled. To say he was not happy would be an understatement. Between losing Alice yet again, the town and its people facing impending doom, and having to look after a bunch of mostly-teenage girls who are the only ones who can save the town, Chef was an emotional mess inside. He had kept his cool quite well up to this point, for the sake of his friends and guests at the manor. But now he was away from most of them, and this devil imp conveniently gave Chef a target for all his anger. Luckily for the delinquent devil imp, Chef didn't have the time to deal with him.

"Actually," Chef continued, with a short and impatient tone in his voice, "don't even bother. I don't have time for this. If you know what's good for you, you'd drop the awful fighting stance and leave with whatever dignity you may have left." Without giving any more attention to the devil imp, Chef turned to Caelen to address him. "Hopefully our new guest here will see himself out. If not, I'm sure you'd be able to persuade him. Sorry to just kinda dump this on you, but I don't think the council would appreciate me being late to another meeting. Most of them already have an... unfavorable opinion of me. I'll be back in a few hours."

With that, Chef started towards Barton's town hall, where the town council was holding another meeting on the recent attacks. "Not that anything will even get done in that time..." Chef thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:16 pm
Ayel

Ayel took off her sunglasses and stared at the energy circle. He irises began to glow a pale blue and the mark on her left hand was showing through her glove. She did indeed want to tap into the energy and some was being offered to her. The mist crept up from under her feet and slowly a tendril began slithering this way and that toward the energy she craved. Once the mist made contact with the energy itself it began to absorb it and Ayel closed her eyes feeling it's power. The gem around her neck began glowing off and on as her eyes opened again, normal. She reached up and put her fingers over the gem, feeling it's cold smooth texture. Ayel exhaled and in a quick motion glanced up at DV, returning her sunglasses to their proper place over her eyes.

Something deep in that energy began to make itself noticeable now that she'd consumed it. Ayel was now more certain than ever that this kind of energy was the kind she needed to give her the power to crush the whole world if she so wanted...but, it also was tainted with a flavor of sorts, that of it's source. And the source was bitter to Ayel. She didn't show any reaction but stepped back folding her arms back over her chest. She glared neutrally at DV, not sure what the woman was going to do next or why it involved the voices that were now so very close. Either way, it was enough that she had been given a token to pacify her for the moment. She'd respect the request not to get in the way--that is, she wouldn't leave but, she wouldn't kill the people coming, either. A fair trade off, I suppose. She thought to herself as she turned her attention to the door.  

Lem Kosmea

Dangerous Seeker

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:23 pm
MasturChef

Ayel Piper

All the devil imp had to do was open his mouth to let fly whatever cocky response first popped into his head, and Caelen's annoyance kicked up several notches. Cae didn't even need to hear Chef's response to know how aggravated the younger man was. Frustration was radiating from him in waves. It wasn't just the devil imp's potentially disastrous shenanigans, but a culmination of things that had Chef on the edge of a blow up. Only by the grace of being under a time constraint was the pathetic imp spared a royal yelling at courtesy of Chef. The demon butler smirked subtly at what little Chef did say to the imp and thought to himself, Maybe later this evening I should see if Chef needs to just blow off some steam away from the female residents.

It's alright Chef, you have plenty on your plate as it is. Leave this whelp to me. Indeed, I'm confident in my ability to eradicate a mere pest. I haven't exactly been in the best of moods myself. If he makes one wrong move, I'll send him into the next life to give my regards to Hell Warden.

Caelen leveled his steely gaze at the devil imp before him. The obstinate creature was trying to look tough but all he was really managing to do was to look as if he was constipated. It was almost funny. Almost.

Once Chef was just enough out of earshot, Caelen turned off the butler charm and went straight to ancient demon mode. The dark aura that manifested when a demon was angered swirled around Caelen. His eyes glowed with a deep red, the pupils mere slits.

Last time I checked, I didn't order in-ground pool installation. If I did, I would not call a devil imp. Caelen said sarcastically without an ounce of humor in his voice. Then more seriously, he growled,
I care not what your purpose is here, nor do I care who sent you, because I highly doubt you are capable of this kind of mischief under your own rule. Leave now. I have not the time nor patience to deal with a miserable whelp. Do yourself a favor and leave whatever master has ordered you to interfere with this manor. You'll be better off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Meanwhile Seren and Aureate having left the company of Lunette and the others found a nice little spot in the garden and settled down waiting for the tea and treat's she asked Miss Kagura for when they passed the kitchen.  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:03 pm
DV watched Ayel take the energy offering and linger, not quite as she wanted. But DV said nothing, there was no need for this creature to know what kind of usefulness she could serve. The more energy that poured up, the more DV didn't want to worry about the strange not an Ally but not quite an outright enemy of this one while she did her task. If she wanted to stay there, then fine, but there wasn't going to be 'there' much longer.

"This is the message." DV said quietly and began walking, the aura of dark energy looping around her like a cloak, fluttering about from her back. She walked slowly forward, the negative energy crackling mainly around her, but some of it darted around the building, like loose dragonflies running for an exit. The energy hissed and snapped at the walls of the town hall, and where they struck, the walls cracked with black and began snapping upward in fresh dangerous veins. From there, black spread like fresh wound blood, filling the walls. Behind her, the town hall was beginning to fade form normalcy and it visibly scared the people who were about to enter it.

A meer glance from DV sent them skittering back. A few began to leave all together at the sight of the armored girl with a long cloak of dark energy in her wake. The ground tremored slightly, but this energy was under a stricter hold than the pillar that had wrecked the center of Barton. It was no less but more powerful, however, and the ominious feeling reverberated into the sky above. A snapping echoed behind the dark senshi as the emptied Town Hall began to buckle under its own damaged weight.

DV saw an individual out the corner of her eye that didn't seem be as skittish as the others. She swore the individual said something to her. As the Town Hall turned to the consistency of dark sand and began to siphon downward, DV walked carefully toward the individual who seemed to have addressed her.

"Sorry, would you like to repeat what you said? I'm a tad hard of hearing with this building falling."

The effect wasn't just localized to the crumbling town hall. Miles away the once docile doppels split into doubles and doubles again. The dozen began banging against the metal gates of Barton Manor like hellish chimes, trying to pry their way to their intended targets.

Below Barton, Melinda looked at Nyk and smiled, touching his face very lightly for his attention. "One more dark point and we can go up. So you better prepare yourself. Because you're about to be put to work."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:03 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Celestine Ravencroft

`Hydro

KaguraSakata

MasturChef

brunak_fonika

Aylin couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only did Seren's grandmother believe she could walk out of the manor with Seren and not be touched by the duplicates but she also was under the disillusion that Seren didn't need an ounce of training. What was worse was that the human woman was refusing to listen to reason and refusing to see why she was wrong about her granddaughter and everything else going on in the town. Aylin didn't know what Seren had told her grandmother on the phone that morning or if she even mentioned the state she was in when she arrived at the manor last night but she was certain the teen had withheld quite a lot from Mikayla out of fear. Aylin was convinced more than ever that the reason the teen had nearly begged her not to mention the magic to her grandmother was not because she didn't want Granny Mika to worry about her but because she was afraid of the woman and what she would do if she learned any of it. With several decades of life experience on the human woman Aylin wasn't afraid to let the truth come out and wasn't afraid to try and get the woman to admit she was failing in her duties as a Senshi.

"Yell all you like until you're red in the face but it won't do you any good and it won't win you this fight. Because it's still not going to change the fact that you failed this town and you failed your granddaughter," Aylin began calmly as she carefully crafted what she hoped would be her trump card in the battle, "Before you go yelling at me any further telling me what I should and should not know think about what it is you claimed. You claimed you can still fight and still have your power yet where were you when the town was attacked by demonic crows the other day? You claim you can fight and take on the duplicates waiting for your granddaughter to leave this manor yet where were you yesterday when a pillar of dark energy tore through the town, an innocent soul was take by it, a brave young warrior was nearly trapped in ice for all eternity, and those duplicates attacked anyone with the touch of light magic in them? You could have saved your granddaughter yesterday when she was first attacked but you weren't there for her. You failed her and instead of being home with you safe and sound she was brought here unconscious because her duplicate most likely took away too much of her energy. We needed you and you weren't there."

Pausing for a brief moment Aylin let what she had said to Mikayla sink in before she moved on to the next phase of what would hopefully be her final attack in the battle of wits. The guilt trip would only work if she backed it up with the proper words to solidify what she now believed to be the truth about Mikayla and her family. They were driven by fear. They were a family afraid of themselves and each other.

"I look at you and I don't see a great warrior ready to pass on what she knows to the next generation of Sesnshi. What I see before me is a woman afraid of who she is and what she's done that she hides it through a string of lies and half truths to her family. I see a woman scared of the magic she possesses that she has to boast and become angry to hide it. I see a woman who didn't come to this town to protect it but to hide from herself and her family in it just like I have. In fact, I see a woman who has taught her family through her own actions to be afraid of themselves and each other,” Aylin continued hoping the painful stings would get the woman to listen to reason, “You may not think this to be a possibility but despite the fact that she no doubt loves you to her last breath Seren is afraid of you. She's afraid to tell you what happened to her and why. She's afraid of the fact that she now has possibility of becoming a great warrior in this battle to protect Barton Town and the whole of Gaia. She's turning into me and if she doesn't learn to not be afraid of what she possesses, if all of them don't learn how to not fear it, then they'll be afraid to use their magic and we will have lost the war completely.

Gaia needs her Sesnshi once more. No, I'm not talking about the planet on which we live. I'm talking about the mother goddess herself. Gaia is calling forth anyone with any connection to strong lines of light magic, no matter where they originate, to take up the mantle of Senshi and help fight in this war. I'd rather it not be these girls but the fact remains that they are no longer innocent bystanders anymore. I didn't want to bring them into this war, and Seren was a large reason why, but after much reflection earlier I see we have no choice and understand why. They have a great gift and if they don't learn to not fear that gift and how to trust in each other and themselves as a team then we have lost this war. There's only so much whatever Titans and Demigods are left and those called to be in the service of Gaia herself can do to protect this planet from utter destruction.

Believe me when I say I know the Chidren of Gaia are overpowered and outnumbered in this war. It is why I, and these girls, must come together as one unit and save this planet. You have three choices you can make: you can leave with Seren never telling her the truth about you and her letting any chance of us becoming a true team fall apart dooming the world, you can leave without Seren, never telling her the truth about yourself, letting her struggle to unlock the abilities within herself while giving us a slim chance at being a team and saving the world, or you can tell her the truth about her family line and herself while letting her stay here and help us train her and the others so we stand a chance at saving the world like the team I now believe we can be. I'd ask my own grandmother to come and help us but one she's over eight hundred years old and two she has an ancient source of power to help protect from the very evil we're at war with. Now you can prove me right or you can prove me wrong. So what's it going to be?"

With that Aylin folded her arms and sat back in the chair with a knowing smirk upon her face waiting for Mikayla's next move.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:41 pm
Prim picked up the Kiki plush and hugged it close. She started thinking about her cat at home and how her parents were. Things were about to get even more difficult for her. She wondered how the others were fairing and if they felt the same way about handling their powers. For her it was an uphill battle that she kept losing.  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff