Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Neo-Gaia Millenium: [[ A Gaia Senshi RP ]] Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

The New Age of Gaia Senshi

Thousands of years ago, the Goddess Gaia created the galaxies, and watched from up above. A planet was named in her honor. The planet Gaia was full of life and promise. Creatures, humans, and spirits lived in harmony. Gaia created five sons, to watch over this new world. All of her sons had great power. Meili was the eldest and Gaia's pride and joy. He was to be the guide of all mankind. However, the youngest son Nyx was not beneficial to mankind. He could not create; thus he was given the task of looking after the moon. He was jealous of his other brothers' power. Over time Meili had begun to create the Titans. As soon as Nyx had befriended the a Titan, he began to make mischief and manipulated his brother's protectors. Meili then created beings known as Senshi to deal with Nyx and the Titan's actions.It was of Gaia's request that the Senshi be made in order to protect the world from being overthrown by Nyx. With all of the corruption Nyx and the Titan had done, there was now a war between gods. Meili died during the battle, killed by the hand of his own brother as well as his creation. The Senshi were nearly destroyed in the battle, but Gaia kept their souls. She let them be reborn as beings, and would be reawakened in the future. Nyx's reign still ensues. He has brought forth minions to do his bidding, members of Kuro and other believers. In an effort to save the planet, Gaia's power will be reawakened in the Senshi.The only way to stop the impending doom, is to take a stand and fight evil.

*Note: This is an attempt to make a new Gaia Sailor Senshi RP. I could use help and suggestions if any. I also thought about including Gaia NPCs as playable characters in this RP. (Since this is based in Gaia and its manga with some differences) PM me if you'd like to help, change or add things. Right now this RP is also just for fun, seeing as we won't all be able to post as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Useful Links:
Barton Original Character Registry -Register your OCs here first!
Sailor Senshi Maker- Create your own Senshi here!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- `Hydro's very useful guide to creating an avi with Sailor Moon items.
Sailor Scouts of Barton! [Groups + Pics]- Original Characters archive from the previous RP.

Side stories and more:
Hydro
Cel  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:18 pm
Contests, Events, and just plain fun things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:22 pm
Affliates and Banners:
None Yet  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 am
This thread is now open.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm
"Awaken..."

Prim awoke to the strange voice in her dream. But was it a dream at all? The voice was not from anyone she'd heard before. Her eyes fluttered open. She pushed her magenta strands behind her ear. She sat up and examined her room. Sigma her cat, was laying at the end of her bed, unstirred. There was a faint flicker of pink at her window. Prim got herself up and went to the window. A butterfly with luminous pink wings had perched upon the window's seal. Prim was enchanted by the beauty of it. She began to open the window, and as she did, the butterfly fluttered a few feet away. Prim managed to open the window nearly half-way. She extended her finger to the butterfly. The butterfly then danced around, flapping its wings, and landed on the tip of Prim's extended finger. Prim curled her finger and smiled to the butterfly. The butterfly's wings opened and closed a few times. Prim lifted her finger to release the butterfly to the night sky. The butterfly did not move, and instead vanished into a trail of pink sparkles leading into the night sky. Prim was astonished, and began to think this was all still a dream. She closed the window and went back to her bed. Her eyes were closed, but her mind was awake. Tomorrow was the first day of high school, and tonight she would sleep restless. Perhaps in the morning she could make more sense of it all. No one would believe what she had just witnessed.

-------

Morning came, and Prim opened her eyes to the new day. Her mind still focused on last night's events. A yawn escaped her lips, as she stretched high toward the ceiling. Sigma's mew was like an alarm, repetitive and on cue; promptly at 6:30 am. Prim went to pet her blue-eyed companion, and began to get ready for school. A serafuku. This was her high school uniform. It was a capped sleeved top, with pink sailor collar, and a red ribbon placed in the center. Accompanying the top was a thigh-length skirt that was also pink. On her feet she wore white stockings with a red stripe etched at the top. Prim's shoes were flat, black velvet, strapped Mary Janes. Prim brushed out her medium-long magenta locks, and proceeded to tie them into a braid. She swept the braid over her shoulder, Prim's outfit was complete. She was ready to go to school.

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:29 pm
*Beeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeep!*

Blergh.....cut the racket.......

Lunette drowsily flopped onto her left side and tried to drowned out the noise from her alarm clock by burying her head under her pillow. It was a futile attempt. The racket continued until Lune finally gave up and, grumbling to herself, turned back over and slammed her hand down hard on the snooze button.

Hmph, at least you'll be quiet for a few minutes. Gah! Hey! Not funny Berkmeister! Geroff me!

A rather ill mannered black and white rabbit with keen blue eyes had hopped up onto the bed and settled in its favorite spot: right on Lune's face. It had become morning tradition for the insubordinate rabbit to greet Lune in this manner. How the rabbit had not been carted off to a pet shelter by now was anyone's guess.

Berkmeister, or Berkley rather as was the rabbit's true name, gave Lunette a baleful look and hopped back down to the floor where he proceeded to run in circles until Lune finally dragged herself out of bed and headed out to the kitchen.

>Breakfast, finally< was Berkley's thought. That rabbit had a one track mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 pm
Prim went to the kitchen and threw some toast in the toaster. She patted a yawn from her mouth, and cracked her neck from side to side. She was still groggy. She poured herself a cup of apple juice, and got out the Jelly. Sigma was circling her feet, hungrily meowing. "Okay, okay. Give me a second." Prim said searching the cabinets for some generic wet cat food. Sigma only preferred that, any dry food she snubbed her nose at. Prim pulled out the can of "Chunky Chicken Flavored" cat food. The stench was repulsive, and the look of it even more so. She poured it in Sigma's bowl, in which Sigma began happily devouring it. Both of Prim's parents were in business, and it required a lot of traveling and time at work. Prim was used to it, she'd had Sigma for as long as she could remember. Sigma was her friend when her parents went away for work.

*Pop*

The toast popped from the toaster, a dark brown almost burnt piece. It was how Prim liked it. Though, it was even better with strawberry jam. Boy did Prim love strawberries and strawberry jam. She pulled out what was left of the jam, in the refrigerator and spread it on her toast. "Awright, mmr-edy." She said with a mouthful of toast. She then gulped down her glass of apple juice and slammed it on the counter. "Let's go!" She shouted while pointing at the door. With her other arm she gathered her books and headed out. She waved to Sigma on the way out, and then closed the door and headed off to school.  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 pm
Once in the kitchen, Lunette removed the coffee pot from her coffee maker and stared into the depths of the glass pot. A small amount of old coffee remained, swirling around lazily at the bottom. Lune just shrugged, gulped down the leftover coffee in one mouthful, and refilled the pot with water. After dumping the water from the pot into the coffee maker well, Lunette removed the old grounds, put in a fresh filter, and heaped in 6 scoops of triple espresso coffee. A flick of the lid and a pressed ON button, and Lune's morning motor oil was brewing. This whole time Berkley had been running circles around his food dish.

You can run until you grind a track into the tiles, but you know I have to have my coffee first, Berkmeister.

Berkley stopped running and plopped done beside his food bowl, his big blue eyes begging for his morning repast.

Rolling her eyes at the impossible rabbit, Lunette pulled a container of rabbit pellets out of the pantry and heaped one scoop of the rabbit food into Berkley's dish. Berkley wouldn't eat it just like that though. From a plastic storage tub marked "Berkley's Stuff", Lunette pulled a bag of alfalfa.

The rabbit's ears perked, and he appeared to go into a stalking crouch, much a like a hunting predator.

You are one strange animal, Berkmeister Lunette said as she took a small handful of alfalfa and placed it on top of the rabbit pellets in Berkley's dish.

No sooner had Lunette withdrawn her hand from the dish, than Berkley pounced, wolfing down the alfalfa like it was going out of style. Lunette stared at the rabbit for a moment, bemused, and then left him to his food while she showered and got dressed for work.

Half an hour later, Lunette was wearing her favorite leather boots, rough black denim jacket, and a tank top covered in sequins. Typical attire for working at the hottest music, game, and video store in Barton.

Lune filled a double size beverage container with the contents of the coffee pot, grabbed her grunge-style cross body bag, and headed out the door of her apartment. Another day, other dollar.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm
          The place: The bedroom of a small thatched roof cottage in Barton Town.

The time: Early morning just before sunrise.

The bed was, for lack of a better term, a disaster area. Strewn about on top of and around the solitary lump laying face down just left of its center were the papers, fliers, and various other materials for a global network of airship crews, aeronautical engineers, horticulturalists specializing in casimir trees, and devotees of the patron goddess of the planet. But that didn't matter to the creature whose only concern during the waning moments of darkness was quite simply breakfast. The sleek gray cat hopped upon the bed creating further chaos to the existing disaster and began pawing at the long blonde locks belonging to his housemate. One way or another the cat was determined to wake the sleeping female under the blanket.

"Go away," The female of the pair complained with a groan as she batted the cat off of her.

The cat, determined to get his breakfast, knew of the one surefire way to get his housemate to wake up. Nudging under the blanket he found them laying flat against her back, a pair of nearly translucent pearl white wings. With gentle care the cat took one of his housemate's wings in his mouth and gave it a slight tug. The female bolted up sending the cat tumbling off to her right and turned to glare at him with a slight squint.

"You couldn't wait for the alarm to go off could you cat," she commented as she reached for the gold rimmed glasses sitting on the night stand.

With a stretch of her arms and the arch of her back the female got out of the bed and gave her wings a quick flap before folding them against her back once again. Although she was chronologically one hundred eight years old, the female with her soft rose colored eyes, long blonde hair, and white skin was physically the equivalent of a human in their early twenties. Looking over at the mess of papers on her bed and the cat seated upon them the female let out a soft sigh before giving herself a small pep talk.

"Okay Aylin, big day before the Barton branch of the Alliance to address the current situation with the Kuro Underground, you can do this. You've done it before," Aylin, the female, told herself before turning to look at the cat, "Why did I let Jess talk me into keeping you Kai?"

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:37 am
Prim clutched her books to her chest while walking. The high school was about a mile from her house. Prim watched the lines on the sidewalk as she walked. She was easily distracted, she wasn't very aware of her surroundings. She had gone the complete wrong way. Now she'd be late on the first day, and she had no excuses, she left early enough. Prim began to realize that she had gone off course because the sidewalk had turned into a field. "Crap." She said aloud. She turned back around and now started to frantically run to school. Good thing Barton Town wasn't too big. Hopefully she wasn't the only one late though. Prim panted, and hunched over catching her breath. She had made it to school, but about ten minutes late. As she entered, she was greeted by the guidance counselor that then directed Prim to her class. Prim didn't catch the counselor's name but the woman seemed nice enough. Prim wandered in the class, and all eyes were on her. The teacher was in the middle of a lecture. Prim nervously waved and crept by him to take her seat. As soon as she had been seated, the teacher had called on her to introduce herself. Everyone there had already made their introduction. Prim stood up and cleared her throat. "Hi, I'm Primrose. I'm fourteen years old. I like cats, and ribbons and butterflies. My favorite color is pink. I hope I can make good friends here, since I really don't have many. Oh yeah, if Primrose is too long you can just call me Prim." She wanted to make a good introduction, but she had been a bit nervous. There was whispering and shuffling of paper after the introduction. Someone even let out a chuckle followed by 'She's so weird'.The teacher then asked Prim to take her seat again. Prim sat down and wrote in her notebook.

Freshman year, day 1

I hope this is the start of something good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:50 pm
"OK crew, listen up! We've got a lot riding on the release of Radio Havok's new album this month, so remember to let customers know about the album debut party on the 15th. I also need two volunteers to be the co-hosts with BMX Radio for the big Back to School town wide mixer this Saturday at the coliseum," Ryan, Lunette's manager at Pulse Edge Music, was saying during the early morning staff meeting.

If there was one thing Lunette had learned long ago, it was NEVER volunteer for anything, unless you just like to be inconvenienced. That was why no one saw her in the back of the break room, hiding behind the dozen or so raised hands of eager beaver volunteers.

Let the suckers run around like crazy and babysit a bunch of teenagers. I've got better things to do with my weekends. Lune thought to herself, bored to death with the pep talk.

It seemed though that the meeting was over. Grinning inwardly at having escaped yet another of her boss's PR pushes, Lunette made a beeline for the break room door, only to be stopped short by the sound of Ryan calling for her to "Hang ten just a sec Luney."

*eye twitch*

NO ONE called Lunette "Luney", and got away with it. EVER.

Glaring icily, Lunette turned around slowly, making the offending worm wait for her. Facing Ryan, Lunette leveled her gaze at him and raised an eyebrow in a challenging manner, daring him with her eyes to try calling her "Luney" again. He gulped, knowing he had crossed a line.

Ryan awkwardly scratched the back of his head and said, "Ahehe, um, yeah. So Listen, um...Lunette, I've noticed how much sales have jumped up since you started here a while back. You have this way of getting people interested in something they didn't even know they wanted. Not sure how you do it, but it works. That's why I'd like you to start shift manager training. "

The tiny break room was silent as a grave while Ryan waited for any sort of response from Lunette. He was half afraid he had blundered too far with the Lune bit and she was going to refuse. Much to his relief, Lunette relaxed her stance and her glaring expression.

Fine by me. Just don't make me start being your little PR princess. I'd rather stay in the store.

"Hey, OK. Great. I'll have Trini show you the ropes later then," Ryan prattled, trying to sound spunky. To Lunette he just sounded like a fish out of water and on the grill, trying to look cute to save it's life.

Whatevs. Lunette turned away in the 'I can't be bothered' manner she had and went back into the main store.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:31 pm
          Aylin Rhys, eldest princess of a clan of mystical pixies, heir apparent to her father's throne, former military commander, adventurer, Durem newsstand inheritor, unintentional idol of the young Barton Regular recruits, de facto head of the Gaia Casimir Alliance's main branch, and widow stood before the recently minted Barton Branch of the Alliance she was now in charge of. The building was rather nondescript save for the wooden sign baring the symbol of the Gaia Casimir Alliance in the traditional colors of Barton Town. Behind the wood and glass doors of what some thought to be a simple place for airship captains and their crew to network and create safer airways through better airships and flight regulations was in fact far more than they could ever know. The Alliance was a major behind the scenes player in the fight against criminal organizations and the conservation of the world's casimir trees. The Barton Branch was but one cog in the entire machine that made up the GCA.

The morning had gone fairly well after Kai's early wake up call. With breakfast had by both, Aylin had ample time to meditate before the small shrine in her late husband's honor and properly prepare herself for the briefing with the branch command. Feeling the need to be taken seriously, Aylin had opted to leave her glasses on while wearing what some might mistake for the uniform of a private high school student. In fact, if one didn't personally know her they might take Aylin, with her four foot six height and propensity to wear school uniform styled skirts with her ties and vests as business attire, for one of the local school children. Their reaction when she told them her true age always left the diminutive pixie laughing at the look upon their faces. The modernized belt with the basket hilt rapier hanging from her side proved Aylin was definitely not a simple schoolgirl.

Letting out a slow deep breath to steady her nerves Aylin opened the door to the GCA branch and was greeted by the smiling face of Jess, the young assistant to the branch commander and the reason Kai was now a part of her life. Ever since the bombing of H&R Wesley in Durem by someone connected to the Kuro Underground, the GCA began having a more mainland presence at the request of global leaders including Aylin's own father Fin.

"You ready for that presentation?" Jess asked her as she fell into step with the shorter woman.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Aylin replied with a smile as they headed to the lecture room.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 pm
Prim impatiently tapped her pencil. The class seemed to be going by so slow, and the lecture was dreadfully boring. She let out a sigh, and began to day dream about the encounter with the pink butterfly. Could it have been real? She stared out the classroom window, hoping for an answer. The teacher caught a glimpse of Prim, and promptly went over and slammed a ruler on her desk. "Wha!" Prim snapped forward. "I-I am so sorry...I'll pay attention. I promise. It won't happen again." She held her head down as the teacher returned to the front. Kids around her were snickering and whispering again. Today was not turning out to be that great. She went back to writing in her notebook, and in the corner she doodled a small butterfly. The ring of the class bell came. Finally, class was over. She proceeded to put her books away and exited the class. Prim made a glance at her schedule and head to the next class. She passed by many students; some of them shoved their way through. There were cliques all around the school. Prim didn't really like cliques, nor did she feel she'd fit the mold. She was just Prim, a normal high school freshman. She wondered if all of the schools were like this. She hadn't really been into the other towns before, only heard of them. Aekea was some technology school, Durem was where all the goths and punks were, Gambino was the school for rich kids. Barton seemed pretty boring in comparison.  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Yume Toas music playlist

Yume turns on her side as she hears her alarm turn up as one of her favorite songs plays. She sits up and yawns as she turns off the alarm and showers for school. Puts on a dark red school uniform which she didn't mind since it came with a blue bow. As she finishes getting ready and putting on her boots, she goes downstairs to be greeted by her mother , Nana, who was making breakfast. "Morning Yume I made your favorite, Bacon eggs and pancakes! " Yume smiles happily, Thank you mom." She said with a calm yet timid voice. Sitting down and enjoying the breakfast , Yume looks at the time and tries to eat her breakfast quickly. Y..Yume don't eat too fast or else you'll- Yume coughs and tries to drink most of what was left of her orange juice. Her mother giggles and sighs. "I didn't realize you were so excited for school" Yume blushes and looks down as she grips onto the hem of her skirt. "I...I'm it's just that I want to get there early you know first day of school...." Her mother smiles and shook her head gives her a kiss on the cheek before Yume heads out the door. "Bye Yume, make lots of friends teddybear!"
Yume tries to ignore her mother's nickname for her as she goes on her bike and bikes all the way to The Barton high school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yume is in class looking at the new students in her class. She was a freshman so she didn't really know much about anyone, only some she recognized from her old school but she rarely ever talks to them. The teacher was introducing herself just like any other teacher would do on the first day of school, it wasn't quite interesting but she was a little happy that her day wasn't going to start rough yet. As the teacher kept talking and talking, she opens her sketchbook and started to draw what she saw outside of the window, she was sitting in the far end back of her first class next to the window, it was really perfect for her. I wonder how long until the cold will come, I really don't like the heat..... As soon as Yume was about to space out again, the bell rang and she went off to her next class, wondering how big this school is, as well as if she will be brave enough to talk to someone this time. Yume made it to her next class and sat down, she was the only one there so she took the opportunity. Putting on her headphones and started to listen to her music as she draw. Had a small smile on her face as she drew.  
Barton Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff