Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Iesha had begun to grow into her ranks. It bugged her that she had yet to be chosen by a family to watch over their cubs, but the time would come that she would be busy from sun up to sun down. So, why not in the meant time get a little frustration out?

Kiun had been thoroughly kicking her a** lately in their spars and that filled her with so much rage. That b***h couldn't see straight because of her inbred genes, but she still managed to show Iesha up at every turn. Well, as she noted with a smirk, not every turn. Iesha managed to mess with her hip bad enough for the lioness to have to bow out of the last one. That had been sweet.

And now she was itching for someone new; some fresh blood to test her skills out on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 am
User Image

As he walked through the sands Sekayi grimaced. Had it really been so long since he had been out here in the dueling area? Patrolling the desert and going on Xennek's mini-missions with the lion had really cut into the younger one's time. But he hadn't put off training in the least...not ever since that lioness had kicked his tail.

I still owe her for that one...

Still at the thought a small smile lit his maw. Would she still be as excited by the fight now? He definitely hoped so. Something about the way her features had lit up while sparring with him had been charming...Sekayi shook his head. Nope, nope, nope... He was not falling into a trap like that. It had been just a simple mishap of confusion. She reminded him of someone and that was all...it hadn't been her spirit or her looks that had distracted him in the end. Right?

Oh gods...

As if by magic Sekayi stumbled to a halt when he saw Iesha walking through the sands, "You." Mouthing the word the lion had to shake off the urge to brush past her. He had to prove to her and to himself that he could fight this out! "Wanna fight?" He grinned lightly as he braced himself for a good spar.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:32 am
Iesha fiddled with her earrings and turned her head, only one eye visible under her mop of a mane. "You? Don't you mean me?" Even before she realized who it was the smart a** remark found traction and Iesha found a smile pulling up to her lips. Her muddled eyes glistened like rare gems. "Oh hey, it really is you." She laughed and shook her head.

What a time to see an old sparring partner! She had wanted fresh meat, but really, in the long run, a girl had needs and he was there, so...Iesha rolled her shoulders, and dropped into a fighting stance. "Is that even really a question?" She flipped her head in a "come here" motion. "First move is yours, bug a boo."

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 am
Grinning Sekayi found his pulse suddenly racing at her reaction. That was totally from the thrill of the fight, right? The lion nodded, "Ready to get back to it then?" His gaze danced lightly, "I have some favors that I owe you from our last fight." It had taken a good couple of days for his shoulder to finally heal again after all. He was determined that this time it would be her having to go recover.

"Fine." Though as he circled her in the sands and moved to attack her the lion slipped yet again as her words registered. Bug a boo? What was that nickname even supposed to mean? Sekayi cursed softly at his own foolishness as his swipe hit air rather than her shoulder. Focus! He really had to start ignoring her words.

"That was a warm up swing..." He commented playfully, "Brace yourself for the real thing~"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 am
There was something primal about looking at another lion and feeling the fight in the air before it happened. It was like electricity kept snapping in her veins. Iesha couldn't keep her paws still on the sand. "Favors? I can't say I have any idea what you are talking about." She responded coyly. "I know I had you kissing my paws, but I figured you would be used to that sort of treatment by now."

She took advantage of his slip to move in for an attack herself, but she still wasn't yet invested in the fight. Her steps were too lazy and when she swung she caught a paw full of air. "Y-yeah, warm up swing for me too."

Come on gal, get your s**t together.

Iesha loved a good spar as much as the next, but there was something intimately sexy about pushing a male into the dirt at her paws.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 am
Sekayi smirked, "Call that a welcome fight. Didn't want to scare you off after all." The energy between the two of them crackled around him as he teased her, "I don't think I remember kissing anyone's paws..you might have to try to knock that memory back into me. Unless I have you kiss my paws instead." He flushed at the playful atmosphere building up around them. He did not just try to bide time with a comment like that! Oh gods...

"Oh?" Sekayi laughed, "I hope we're done then else we'll be standing around all day~ That wouldn't be a true fight then." He winked playfully, "I want to see you at your best after all."

Walking around her like a predator in the sands Sekayi took his time in plotting how to best make a swing at her. For him there was more than just the thrill of the fight this time...he was also caught up in the enjoyment that this particular opponent brought to him, "Ladies first~ So make your move." Bracing himself the lion prepared for her attack.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:43 am
Iesha gave a low whistle and clicked her tongue with a wink. "If you don't mind losing consciousness for a while, bug a boo, I'll let you lick all the paw you want." He was certainly catty today and it was a refreshing change from the stiff upper lip he had been. "I can tell you, though, if you think you can make me lick those paws-" She tsked and shook her head. "Your talking to the wrong girl." A girl did have standards, and being some subservient little flower maiden for a battle born male was not on her agenda.

"Oh, you are too kind." Iesha ran around to his side and leapt at him, intent on sinking her claws into his hip. Most days she wouldn't fight with her claws, but today...today was just that sort of day.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:43 am

Sekayi just snorted at her reply. Like he was going to let that one happen easily! Though the memory of her last headbutt did still sting...he had thankfully managed to keep awake through that one. As she shook her head he smirked, "Glad to hear that then. Would be boring if that's all you did." He couldn't imagine her ever bending to anyone's will and that was what made her really sparkle in his eyes. Not that he thought anything special of her...no, not at all. He was just enjoying finding someone to really duel.

The contact of claws with his fur took him by surprise by Sekayi spun into it so that the gash wasn't too deep, "Ouch." He made a face before looking towards her, "Claws today?" His own dug into the sand eagerly. Maybe it really was time to stop playing around and to actually give the lioness what she wanted~

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 am
Iesha merely hung onto him, leaning over onto his flank as casually as if she were taking a nap in the sun. "Oh, you know, I like to spice it up." She wiggled her claws in his rump a little bit, scraping at tissues and flesh with her sandy claws. It would have made her feel guilty if the cuts were actually all that deep.

She leaned her head over to give him a wink before kicking back and putting some distance between them. "Come on, Princess Bug a boo. Show me that rematch you promised me. Weren't you couldn't to give me some pay back?"

This was pretty interesting conversation, but a piss poor fight, which is what she had originally come here for. If she wanted to talk to him she would have found him somewhere else.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 am
Sekayi winced lightly, "Oh I can tell." He wasn't expecting her to play with him like this. Most would have dug in deep and then moved on for another assault. What was this some play date between cubs? He gritted his teeth as she pulled free. She was asking for it alright and he was going to deliver.

He growled slightly, "I am no princess so stop callin' me that!" It wasn't a harsh statement but rather a comment as he darted forward to ram his shoulder into hers, but instead of just backing off the lion returned her clawing for a n** to her neck. His blue gaze danced mischievously as he bit down once before pushing her back to give some distance between them, "Don't worry I'll stop dancing about if you want and truly fight now~"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 am
Ugh.

"But your as emotional as one." She pointed out bluntly. Of course as soon as it slipped out of her mouth he moved in to attack and she grunted from the blow. "Hey, hey!" Iesha moved to swat at him, her cheeks flushed from the contact. No one touched her neck, ever. For obvious reasons!

"If you could actually dance I'd let you go, but your rhythm is as shitty as fighting." The lioness snorted, holding her place once more. "If you want to try your paw at flirting you can attempt to learn a thing or two from me out of the arena. Come on now, give me a real hit."

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 am

Sekayi glared at that. Hah! Emotional him? Okay...maybe a bit. Xennek often beat him in duels because of his shorter temper just as this girl liked to tug on his strings so did the older lion....it drove him crazy some days. But he was doing his best to keep it under control as he knew she was just teasing him.

Still he smirked at her reaction to his bite. If there was one thing he had learned the hard way it was that it could be easy to distract during a duel. The lion shook his head at her teasing though, "Thanks, but I beg to differ. So I guess I'll have to show you the true rhythm of my fight then~" Darting forward like a snake in the sand he tackled into Iesha without hesitation. Rather than claw her he preferred to batter her into the sands and with this one he pushed hard causing the two of them to roll.

Looking down at her he blinked, "Flirting? I don't know what you're talking about." Flushing lightly at the thought the lion pushed off of her to circle back around in the sands, "You're the one talking so much this time."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 am
Ugh, his lines were so lame. It would be a miracle if he got laid at all with bad talking like that. It made her roll her eyes and cringe, feeling it down to her paws which she promptly shook out.

When she looked back he was charging and with a great 'ompf!' she was taken down with him in a roll of limbs and fur. She pushed up against him, but every time she got a chance to hit they would tumble over and it would be lost. What was he, some kind of damn rolly bug?!

"Because you never shut up." She kicked herself back up to her feet and shook out her limbs. They weren't burningly sore, but she would be aching tomorrow.

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:47 am
Sekayi just raised an eyebrow towards her. He never shut up? Couldn't help it if he was using lame lines to throw her off guard. He had to get her back for the princess comments after all. At the thought the lion quickly threw himself into a swipe towards her side. His rashness though ended up in a claw through the air as he landed back on the sand. Blinking over towards her he shook his head, "Alright then." That was it. His last chance and he had missed...

Shaking the sand from his fur that they had stirred up in the fight Sekayi sighed. He had wanted to fight her truly, but had gotten so distracted in talking with her that he had lost the spirit. His focus wasn't into attacking her and it frustrated him. How could he show her a good fight when he did want to truly claw her? That was definitely something he would have to work on then.

"I'll call it a draw then." He smiled as he looked up towards her, "I can't do anymore today. Duties call after all and the sun is getting lower as it is." Not that he was chickening out, but his heart wasn't in the fight anymore. Plus it would be a reason to get to see her again at some point...if she bothered with him, "If you want to try kicking me around again then I'll see you out here sometime...until then may the fight be on your side." Turning he went to walk calmly away into the desert though secretly his cool appearance was met with a racing heart on the inside.

What in the world had he been doing when it was supposed to have been a duel?

Sheesh.

Next time though he would surely find his focus to fight against her again.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 pm
In truth, Iesha was sort of glad this fight was over. She was exhausted, both mentally and physically. The last thing she wanted to do was put up with his lip for much longer today.

All she wanted as a good nap, and maybe a little chit chat with her friends about the annoying male. He had turned from something of a dandy to a little thorn in her paw. She wanted his spirit, but hadn't felt like he'd truly given her much to go on.

"Draw it is." She turned to him and pushed her mane out of her eyes. "Ditto to you, booger breath." Iesha saluted him, and watched the male off before going on her own way. She would need to talk to Adenah about him, and get a good vibe as to what his game was. Was this his style, or had the other one been more his deal?
]  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff