Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:28 am
Greetings fellow revolutionaries!

Firstly, THANK YOU xx i met my fate xx for the announcement regarding the featured guild spotlight project being revamped!

I directly filled out and filed a nomination for this guild but I had a quick question.

Would we like the guild captain to be the Charity Mule?
Or would it be better for the time being if we had a more flesh-and-blood captain to list--even until the nomination period is over?

I worry that it may make us seem "weird" for lack of a better term.

Thanks and keep the revolution!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:27 am
chiaroscuro13
Greetings fellow revolutionaries!

Firstly, THANK YOU xx i met my fate xx for the announcement regarding the featured guild spotlight project being revamped!

I directly filled out and filed a nomination for this guild but I had a quick question.

Would we like the guild captain to be the Charity Mule?
Or would it be better for the time being if we had a more flesh-and-blood captain to list--even until the nomination period is over?

I worry that it may make us seem "weird" for lack of a better term.

Thanks and keep the revolution!

The Charity Mule is fine. Fate and I both have access to it so nothing important will slide by that account. If for some super awesome outcome we are spotlighted. emotion_awesome I'm sure Fate or one of us will use the Captain for correspondence on this issue.
There is no secret face behind the Captain or anything, she is more of a place holder and representative to the idea that this guild is for everyone, and not just one person wink

Thanks for the nominations heart

So far I had counted 35 in the first 10 pages and all the comments are so wonderful heart heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 am
Pwnder
The Charity Mule is fine. Fate and I both have access to it so nothing important will slide by that account. If for some super awesome outcome we are spotlighted. emotion_awesome I'm sure Fate or one of us will use the Captain for correspondence on this issue.
There is no secret face behind the Captain or anything, she is more of a place holder and representative to the idea that this guild is for everyone, and not just one person wink

Thanks for the nominations heart

So far I had counted 35 in the first 10 pages and all the comments are so wonderful heart heart

That's fantastic!! mrgreen

Thank you for the disclosure on our captain as well; I like the ideas behind her, very libertarian 3nodding I wanted to post my entry in case anyone else was unsure about how to fill out the later parts of the nomination prompts and/or were curious how other members were wording theirs.

Good to know we're killing it!

I hope we can inspire and help along other members as they post their nominations for this guild.

Don't be shy revolutionaries!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm
I voiced my nomination as well, and I sincerely hope that the R:G crew will consider sending out another announcement or two before they close the nominations! This guild has so much to offer, and it certainly rises about the almost-creepy cultlike nominations for at least one other guild, and I hope that we can keep the momentum going for Revolution: Gaia and help to get the word out there!!  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

📌Important Information & References

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces