Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾

☪|| The moon was high in the sky, a girl with the ears and tail of a wolf sat high atop a tower of a castle that was seeming to be in ruins. She watched the moon as it glistened across the lake that was at the other end of the horizon. This girl was Kiokomaru, the daughter of the great Lord Sessomaru. The niece of the putrid half breed InuYasha. Though she didn't share the same beliefs as her father she didn't have a good relationship with her uncle either, only because Sessomaru wouldn't let him see her. And after being confined to the castle for so long there was no saving that relationship. The young girl companion of Sessomaru, Rin, was now an adult and was Kiokomaru's only friend. They weren't that far in age, but it was still enough to make a difference. Her white hair was blowing in the wind and Kiokomaru heard someone in her chambers so she went back inside. "Lady Kiokomaru, I have your supper." It was just one of the servants. "Put it on the end table. I'm not particularly hungry right now." Kiokomaru replied. "Yessum." The servant said keeping his head down. "Has Lord Sessomaru returned yet?" She asked as she kept gazing out the large open window. "No m'lady. Jaken sent a message saying they should be back within a fortnight." The servant answered. "Okay, thank you. You're dismissed." "Thank you m'lady." The servant left Kiokomaru's chambers and Kiokomaru went back out onto the roof. "A fortnight... I hope everything is okay." She thought to herself. ||☪

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:24 pm
SallySerenity
On my phone so no layout

User Image

Ryuuga ran through the forest lonesomely, trying to get away from his pack for awhile. It wasn't very unoften that he would be seen like this, he wasn't exactly a wolf-pack guy, which was strange conaidering his bloodline. He was the proud son of Koga, the leader of his wolf tribe. However he wasn't the best son. As amazing as he was as a wolf demon, he tends to stray from crowds and be alone, especially after hearing such exciting stories from Kagome, the woman his father was previously infatuated with. All the stories of the adventures they had just made him more curious about the outside world. He was sure ti be scolded if he stayed out longer than her had, but he must have strayed farther than he thought. He pushed back some bushes and widened his eyes as he laid them upon the beautiful ruins of a castle before him. He gazed at it with an admiration, losing focus of his goal.

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| Kiomomaru leaned against the side of the tower and tried to unwind. She was always on edge because of being Sessomaru's daughter. People were always attacking the castle, she had killed more people than she could count. Only to protect her home. She didn't want to stay at the castle anymore so she swiftly jumped to the ground and started to walk around the gardens. While she walked she figured that it was a good idea to start checking the perimeter, just in case there were soldiers laying in wait to attack which wouldn't be too far of a reach since not everyone knew about her yet. At least not of her powers which could easily meet if not surpass her fathers'. Her blade that she carried was sheathed on her hip and her talons were ready to strike at any moment if it deemed necessary. With a lazy yawn and a powerful jump, Kiokomaru was at the other end of the land by the lake and she settled herself upon a rock and looked at her reflection in the glassy water. ||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || Totally fine.]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:01 am
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga proceeded further into the ruins until he saw a nearby lake. He didn't know how long it would take him to get home and he was quite thirsty, so he went towards it. However, as the rest of the lake came in view he saw a beautiful girl sitting near the edge. Ryuuga stared at her for a moment, nearly believing she was human, if not for her ears. Unconsciously, he stepped forward, stepping and breaking a twig on the ground. Immidiately regretting the decision, he stepped bacm at tore his eyes from the girl to stare at the ground and plan to escape in case she attacked him.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:55 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| The silhouette of the moon had nearly hypnotized Kiokomaru as she gazed until the sound of a snapping twig met her ears. They twitched in the direction of where the sound came from. "If you value your life it would be smart of you to leave." She said as she turned to walk away, her tail was flicking back and forth as she walked and her hair wrapped around her waist. Kiokomaru didn't want to have to kill whoever had intruded but she would protect her home and her father's domain at all costs. She could hear Rin flitting about the castle, probably cleaning and about to go out for some things for Sesshomaru's return, even though it was still a week away. ||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 pm
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga raised an eyebrow as the girl told him to leave, "Well, I do value my life but I've always found it fun to risk it." he commented, stepping towards her slowly, his tail waving a bit. "This place is Beautiful. Is it yours? Do you live alone?" he asked, almost not giving her time to answer his first question. He had always let curiousity gwt the best of him and right now he wanted to know about this building and why the girl gave a familiar smell. He couldn't tell exactly what she reminded him of but the first image to pop into his mind was Inuyasha, a frenemy of his father's. He shook the thought, Kagome had mentioned Inuyasha's brother, but never went into detail about their history.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| Hearing what the male had said made Kiokomaru roll her eyes. Right before she was about to answer he asked another series of questions. She kept her distance, turning to face the intruder and putting her hand on her hips, keeping a ready hand on the hilt of her blade. "It's my father's. I live with him and our servants." She answered in a plain voice, she could smell this boy and it wasn't pleasant. Kiokomaru could tell that he was from one of the wolf packs that surrounded the area, not only from his scent but from his clothing as well. Kiokomaru tended to wear kimono's of fine silks and cotton. Today was one that was similar to the one her father tended to wear, just minus the pelt and shoulder armor.||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 am
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga looked at her with surprise, "Who is your father?" he asked suspisciously. He assumed that if she lived in a castle like this then her father must be well-known. His tail wagged back and forth, as it did when he was curious. The girl... Was a mystery that he wanted to solve. He looked up at the moon, knowing that soon he would be sought after by his tribe. Hr shook the thought and turned to the girl, "So, why are you out here alone?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:51 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| "This guy must be completely oblivious." Kiokomaru thought to herself, she just wanted this to be a relaxing night, and now she has to deal with this fool. "My father is the Great Lord Sesshomaru." She said as she pulled her hair over her shoulder and looked back at the castle then back at the boy. "I'm out here to get away. Being cooped up in the castle is very boring while father is away.... Wait, why are you here, on my father's land?" She said, getting back to the point.||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:29 pm
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga scratched the back of her head, "Ehh... My father is Koga of the wolf tribe. I don't like being in packs very much, I'm more of a lone wolf." he said. He wondered if the girl disliked being cooped up that much, and a soft grin crossed his face, "Woud you like to come with me? I'm just roaming around, seeing the beauty of this land. Being cooped up in a tower like that must be boring like you said. It's a beautiful night, wouldn't it be a waste to leave it?" he asked, holding a hand out to her.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:15 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| The boy extended his hand for her to take. Kiokomaru looked back at the castle biting her lip. 'Father wouldn't be happy, but he wouldn't have to know, but of course he would." She thought to herself, but, feeling reckless got the better of her. With a small smile Kiokomaru took the wolf boy's hand. "Let's go then." She said taking half a step towards him.||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga smiled, pulling her deeper into the forest. He knew most of the areas fairly well, and it just so happened he knew of one small spots that was surely amazing at this time of night. He led her throught the trees, forgetting that he had her hand in his, "The name's Ryuuge by the way. Call me Ryuu if you like. What's yours?" he asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:28 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| Kiokomaru followed the boy and smiled softly, probably the first time she hadn't faked a smile in a long time. "I'm Kiokomaru, some people call me Kioko though." She said as she kept looking over her shoulder to make sure that no one from the castle was following them, it was definitely a good thing that Jaken was still with her father.||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:32 pm
SallySerenity

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 
Ryuuga
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 

➣ Ryuuga noticed the girl constantly looking over her shoulder and stopped walking. He smiled at her softly, "Then I'll call you Kio, it's my own name for you. Don't worry about leaving. I'll only steal you for the night." he joked, picking up the pace and pulling her. He wanted to show her what he had in mind. He stopped as he reached his destination, "Ok, this is my favourite spot." he said, pulling back a bush the reveal a wide empty space with a tree in the center. The moonlight made the tree shine and shimmer and the small field was twinkling with tiny fireflies. The dark of the night made the area stand out and the soft wind made the branches sing, "Isn't it beautiful?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛   

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:34 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image
You shout it out,

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| Kiokomaru smiled softly at what Ryuuga had said. "I'm just making sure we're not being followed." She said as she took a few extra steps to keep up with his long strides. Standing near the wolf as he opened the clearing to her she slowly walked through and looked around. Giggling softly when the fireflies started to dance around her. She did a little twirl and put out a finger and one of the insects landed on the tip of her claw. "It's amazing." She said as she lifted her finger towards the beams of the moonlight and watched the firefly fly away. Turning back towards Ryuu she walked back over to him and spoke quietly. "So, have you ever thought about leaving the pack for good?"||☪

[[Out.Of.Cares. || ---]]

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out