Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
MistyMary24 is sick and hospitalized!Please Pray for her ;_; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:36 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Thanks for letting us know about Mary. Hope and pray that she gets to doing better. heart gaia_kittenstar

Nobody deserves to be left hanging in the dark with what's happening to MistyMary24, if she has news she means to report it's my duty to share it.

Also fair to warn you all that she has to either move out by the 14th of September, 2014 or she will have no home left to turn to and wind up running by the street if not suffer a worse fate than that, where she's at in Northern Michigan, the U.S.
That's terrible to hear that Mary is sick and may possibly wind up homeless on top of things. crying It's already getting cold up where she lives according to the news.

Hopefully, Mary will get to feeling better and will find a home. 3nodding

Thanks for the update about Mary.

Hope you are doing well though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:45 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Thanks for letting us know about Mary. Hope and pray that she gets to doing better. heart gaia_kittenstar

Nobody deserves to be left hanging in the dark with what's happening to MistyMary24, if she has news she means to report it's my duty to share it.

Also fair to warn you all that she has to either move out by the 14th of September, 2014 or she will have no home left to turn to and wind up running by the street if not suffer a worse fate than that, where she's at in Northern Michigan, the U.S.
That's terrible to hear that Mary is sick and may possibly wind up homeless on top of things. crying It's already getting cold up where she lives according to the news.

I tried to ask around who lives in the same state that Mary lived in, but as it is I've got no such hope of the odds to find anyone who lives there, let alone anyone who can help. crying

Until I ever manage to contact her again, I will Pray to The Lord/The Big G-Man Himself as requested until she returns.

Her company has taught me so much in so little time, and it taught me far more than I'd ever learn under the U.S History Classes that got redundant at the ending years, to say the least.  

Javier Cross

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:53 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko

I tried to ask around who lives in the same state that Mary lived in, but as it is I've got no such hope of the odds to find anyone who lives there, let alone anyone who can help. crying

Until I ever manage to contact her again, I will Pray to The Lord/The Big G-Man Himself as requested until she returns.

Her company has taught me so much in so little time, and it taught me far more than I'd ever learn under the U.S History Classes that got redundant at the ending years, to say the least.
Maybe everything will work toward Mary's favor. I have been praying for her. Hopefully, you will be able to get in contact with Mary before too much longer. It maybe to where all we can do is to continue praying for Mary.

I am proud to hear that Mary has been such a good friend to you and has helped you a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko

Maybe everything will work toward Mary's favor. I have been praying for her. Hopefully, you will be able to get in contact with Mary before too much longer. It maybe to where all we can do is to continue praying for Mary.

I am proud to hear that Mary has been such a good friend to you and has helped you a lot.

I will not lie, it's more or less because of Mary that I started learning to have quite a bit more faith in Humanity In General, even if I don't have more self-faith to say the least.

crying You have no idea how much appreciation there is in you noting as much.
When I felt no one else could assist, she was there, and whenever I felt Lost and Forsaken at a Psychological Regard, she arrived.  

Javier Cross

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm
Javier Cross
I will not lie, it's more or less because of Mary that I started learning to have quite a bit more faith in Humanity In General, even if I don't have more self-faith to say the least.

When I felt no one else could assist, she was there, and whenever I felt Lost and Forsaken at a Psychological Regard, she arrived.
It's always good to have such a friend to lift you up when you are down. I can relate to feeling down and out & having a true friend help you through things.

Proud to have helped. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

It's always good to have such a friend to lift you up when you are down. I can relate to feeling down and out & having a true friend help you through things.

Before the latest crisis, she was striving to teach me how to be generally more forgiving on those who don't meet my horrifically high standards, among other things I needed to learn.

You are welcome at any time, if you know anyone who lives at Michigan in the U.S, please do warn me before this Sunday at September 14, 2014 hits, okay?  

Javier Cross

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

Before the latest crisis, she was striving to teach me how to be generally more forgiving on those who don't meet my horrifically high standards, among other things I needed to learn.

You are welcome at any time, if you know anyone who lives at Michigan in the U.S, please do warn me before this Sunday at September 14, 2014 hits, okay?
Too high of a standard only leaves you isolated and alone...so that's a good thing that Mary was trying to teach you.

I don't have any friends that live in Michigan. Sorry that I cannot help you. I live in Mississippi, which is quite a good distance from Michigan. If you know Mary's real name and/or address, try looking it up on the internet. You might get some info that can lead you to getting in contact with Mary. Nonetheless, hopefully God will help Mary. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

Too high of a standard only leaves you isolated and alone...so that's a good thing that Mary was trying to teach you.

I don't have any friends that live in Michigan. Sorry that I cannot help you. I live in Mississippi, which is quite a good distance from Michigan. If you know Mary's real name and/or address, try looking it up on the internet. You might get some info that can lead you to getting in contact with Mary. Nonetheless, hopefully God will help Mary. 3nodding

I know I don't have a real threshold for Moronics(most of it was because it got whammed to my skull too many times either whenever I read on the 5th and 6th Harry Potter volumes by J.K Rowling, the seldom-noted bad decisions in the Dot Hack(.Hack) universe, the twilight sequels by Stephanie Meyer in general, and that's without targeting the $hitty politicians the U.S has been condemned with, apparently speaking, far more where they stem from as a tragic truth to say the least. crying ) but if I can't improve on that particular threshold, then the least I can learn how to do is improve my threshold for more patience and forgiveness on my family, for my family at the end of the day.

I don't know the Surname, and I forgot to ask her original address for the location at Michigan, just that she lives in Northern Michigan.
Believe me when I am noting that she prays for the same from 'The Big-G Man Himself' as I'd often call him really.  

Javier Cross

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Javier Cross
I know I don't have a real threshold for Moronics(most of it was because it got whammed to my skull too many times either whenever I read on the 5th and 6th Harry Potter volumes by J.K Rowling, the seldom-noted bad decisions in the Dot Hack(.Hack) universe, the twilight sequels by Stephanie Meyer in general, and that's without targeting the $hitty politicians the U.S has been condemned with, apparently speaking, far more where they stem from as a tragic truth to say the least. crying ) but if I can't improve on that particular threshold, then the least I can learn how to do is improve my threshold for more patience and forgiveness on my family, for my family at the end of the day.

I don't know the Surname, and I forgot to ask her original address for the location at Michigan, just that she lives in Northern Michigan.
Believe me when I am noting that she prays for the same from 'The Big-G Man Himself' as I'd often call him really.
I don't have too big of a threshold for morons either. As for patience and forgiveness for my family, it varies depending on how each person has treated me over the course of my life.

Oh, well then about looking up some info about Mary on the internet. Sadly though sometimes prayers go unanswered, but in the case of Mary maybe they will be answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

I don't have too big of a threshold for morons either. As for patience and forgiveness for my family, it varies depending on how each person has treated me over the course of my life.

Oh, well then about looking up some info about Mary on the internet. Sadly though sometimes prayers go unanswered, but in the case of Mary maybe they will be answered.

Let's not forget it also depends on the psychological gap in communications and how long a person's been left hanging-in-the-dark without good reason as well, horrible things happen when overlap transpires.

I would like some kind of sign for every time I go to sleep, MistyMary's also responsible for teaching me more personal things, the kind I'd only share with you on a PM under a small note in fact.
__

So back to main matters at hand, anyone else want to talk in regards to if MistyMary24 returns or if anyone lives at Michigan and would like to help her move outside-of-the-state if they can manage it?  

Javier Cross

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:22 pm
May she have the best of luck and recover swiftly. Well anyways I hope she gets well soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
May she have the best of luck and recover swiftly. Well anyways I hope she gets well soon.

I pray for the same, know this. crying

If anyone wants to provide a helping hand, MistyMary24 lives at Traverse City in Michigan, she's looking for a place in Southern Michigan to move to, but isn't too far away for her to reach in time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look carefully by the map and check out the list of neighborhoods, she'd prefer a lot of people in wherever she winds up going on Michigan and she wants to know that the locations will be safe.

If anyone be so kind as to join the search for locations south of Traverse City, I'd highly appreciate the aid to arrive ASAP before tomorrow at September 14, 2014 happens, you hear me!?
Please lend support!  

Javier Cross

Kuran Cross Yuuki

GO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 am
:O this might be late but may she get well soon !  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:48 pm
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami

Of course you do cuz if you didn't then why would you have bothered to even post this thread, right? emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:50 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami

Of course you do cuz if you didn't then why would you have bothered to even post this thread, right? emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist

If Tonight at September 13, 2014 becomes the last time I get to talk to her, I feel I will be alone with not too much pleasant company for the rest of the year or even my whole life, for that matter.
That idea horrifies me. gonk  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces