I'm halfway to a plane ticket to see my girlfriend again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:31 pm
and I feel like the prices will skyrocket the moment I achieve the amount needed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:58 pm
They say the cheapest day to buy them is on a Tuesday?  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 pm
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
and I feel like the prices will skyrocket the moment I achieve the amount needed

What about checking out to see if the Airline you plan on using has some sorta Payment Plan to where you could lock in the price and pay as you can up until the date of your flight? Or do Airlines not do stuff like that?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:05 pm
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this
If I remember, I think it's leave Tuesday, return Monday as the cheapest availability (or is it leave Tuesday return Wednesday?)

Kor: I'm not sure if it'll allow that. We're still unsure as to which airport I'd have to fly to that would be closest (she's moving back to her hometown and she needs to figure out which city is closest, as I may actually need to fly into France if its closer to home for her (she lives right along the Germany France border)). It is something I can look into, though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:50 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this
If I remember, I think it's leave Tuesday, return Monday as the cheapest availability (or is it leave Tuesday return Wednesday?)

Kor: I'm not sure if it'll allow that. We're still unsure as to which airport I'd have to fly to that would be closest (she's moving back to her hometown and she needs to figure out which city is closest, as I may actually need to fly into France if its closer to home for her (she lives right along the Germany France border)). It is something I can look into, though.

Wowwy zowwy, an international flight! surprised  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Zphal
OhSnapItsLingy
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this

Yeah. 1200 dollars to see her in July, this time tickets right now are starting around 800 sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:00 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Zphal
OhSnapItsLingy
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this

Yeah. 1200 dollars to see her in July, this time tickets right now are starting around 800 sweatdrop

Wow that is a big difference in price. I hope you can get the money b4 they climb too high in price OR do some sorta payment plan if they allow such a thing!!! Well since it seems like ya may need it I will wish you good luck, ok?!!! XD  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
OhSnapItsLingy
Zphal
OhSnapItsLingy
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I've also heard this

Wow that is a big difference in price. I hope you can get the money b4 they climb too high in price OR do some sorta payment plan if they allow such a thing!!! Well since it seems like ya may need it I will wish you good luck, ok?!!! XD
Yeeeeeeeah I'm hoping soon we'll be able to sit down and plan on when I can visit, how long, which airport, if we'll need a hotel, etc. So much planning still... @_@

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm
How long has it been since you've seen her?

And how long have you been together now?  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:47 pm
Mama Ame
How long has it been since you've seen her?

And how long have you been together now?
We first saw each other this past July, and have been dating unofficially for about two years, but officially since March of 2013.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:52 am
I hear if you clean cookies off your computer it'll make getting a ticket cheaper.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 pm
B1g_crunch
I hear if you clean cookies off your computer it'll make getting a ticket cheaper.
I've heard that too, and have tried it, but never really seen a difference?

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games