Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Old Fart, Coming Through.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love to sing-a..
  about the moon-a
  and the June-a
  and your untimely demise-a
View Results

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 am
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

hahah that's ok! i miss some notifs too D:

just
                nothing about me can pass off as cool
                i even get scared easily lmao
; w;! Such is the curse of being a human. klugasns

XD!! I'm not often scared, but when I am, instead of shrieking like a derp [as my sister is wont to do], I quietly jump sdkjafb XDa
I guess, depending on how you view screamy rawr rawrs, me really loving bands that use them COULD give me some cool points??? That, or it could subtract further. hue~ = w=!

ahhaha, same here man, it takes so much effort to scream. u-u i'm more like a too-terrified-to-make-any-sound person.
                you mean screamo bands? ooh
XD! Hahaha I'm just a turn-into-a-stone person XDa when I get scurrd. xDa

Aahhh, no. O vO Despite my wording, I'm actually not fond of screamo at all, I mean like.. extreme metal stuff, like Death/Black metal/bands that use those elements Da

i see! eheh i'm into the hard/alternative rock and metal genres myself, and screaming is kinda inevitable i guess. i don't mind, only when it's overexcessive or you can't hear any of the lyrics. (;

-nod nod- Yeah~` It's taken me a while to see it, but there are various methods of harsh vocals that one can hear. I'm not fond of the screamo style, meh towards most -core music styles, but I do tend to really like the death and black metal styles. UuU! There are always exceptions, but I find this to overall be the case with me, hehe > wSometimes I don't mind that. O wO Like if the musicianship is really nice, like the guitar work and stuff. * w* I can forgive unintelligible vocals if the music is awesome enough UuU

nice, i see what you mean!
                hahaha i can just jam to good guitar solos all day and drums wow they're the best

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:14 am
Saffrons_Curse
crabbydebonair
Saffrons_Curse
crabbydebonair
Saffrons_Curse

-le clicks- I'll let you know~~ owo!

Heeeee~~~ :'D You're welcomeeeee~~ > WD'awwwww~~~ ; w;!! I'm glad I could do so! :'] -pets-

yes pls dooo! if you dont like that, i hav a couple more i could introduce you to 3nodding

yer such a sweetie i swearrr redface

It was pretty cool~~ Kind of neutral on it, but I can be really slow and stupid with music. Like, this one band, The Mars Volta, my sis was raving about them for at least a year or two before I was finally like YEAH I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN DAAAMN THESE GUYS ARE GOOD. XD! So yeah > wBut as I said in the PM, reminds me of like ... a 90s ballad pop song. Cx!

Show me more~ C:!

D'aww thanks~ ;w;! When I was a little newblet, it was my dream to become a gift ninja.. and I haven't quite reached the ninja part, n-nor quite the level of gifts I'd imagined, but I have become gift-spam happy as the years have gone by hehehe A wA!!

The Mars Volta? are they a rock band or...?

go listen to bukoooooo!

youre already doing a pretty good job if you ask me redface

Mmmmm yes, but a very experimental one. O wO!
[L`Via L`Viaquez] andddd here's a shorter one if that one seems too long; [This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed]. >w<;;

Ooo~ -le click-

heee d'aww thank you so much ;w;! <3

what genre is that? o:

thouuughts?

youre welcome.
c-can i get a hug? redface

allergictocupid

Gohan_Saru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Huuueee enjoy! > w< <333

Lol yeah something like that. XDa

So, what you been up to now? Get any sleep?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:55 pm
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

ahhaha, same here man, it takes so much effort to scream. u-u i'm more like a too-terrified-to-make-any-sound person.

Aahhh, no. O vO Despite my wording, I'm actually not fond of screamo at all, I mean like.. extreme metal stuff, like Death/Black metal/bands that use those elements Da

i see! eheh i'm into the hard/alternative rock and metal genres myself, and screaming is kinda inevitable i guess. i don't mind, only when it's overexcessive or you can't hear any of the lyrics. (;

-nod nod- Yeah~` It's taken me a while to see it, but there are various methods of harsh vocals that one can hear. I'm not fond of the screamo style, meh towards most -core music styles, but I do tend to really like the death and black metal styles. UuU! There are always exceptions, but I find this to overall be the case with me, hehe > wSometimes I don't mind that. O wO Like if the musicianship is really nice, like the guitar work and stuff. * w* I can forgive unintelligible vocals if the music is awesome enough UuU

hahaha i can just jam to good guitar solos all day and drums wow they're the best

Hueee~ Yes yes precisely. * w*!!  

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:00 pm
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
Huuueee enjoy! > w< <333

Lol yeah something like that. XDa

So, what you been up to now? Get any sleep?
Watched the first season of Goosebumps, wanna get the rest watched before the show's pulled from Netflix on the 5th, just started the event... done some drawing. o 3oa .... Gone on walks.. XDa

And yeah slept. heheh though probably sleeping soon again would be a good idea sklufhsldfkc > w
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:26 pm
crabbydebonair
Saffrons_Curse
crabbydebonair

The Mars Volta? are they a rock band or...?

go listen to bukoooooo!

youre already doing a pretty good job if you ask me redface

Mmmmm yes, but a very experimental one. O wO!
[L`Via L`Viaquez] andddd here's a shorter one if that one seems too long; [This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed]. >w<;;

Ooo~ -le click-

heee d'aww thank you so much ;w;! <3

what genre is that? o:

thouuughts?

youre welcome.
c-can i get a hug? redface
Sorry for the late reply - I was drawing and catching up on Supernatural and idk derping? n.n;;

It's generally referred to as something along the lines of Progressive Rock. XDa

It's nice, but I think you hit the nail on the head with me and slow songs.
I have to be in a chilled out mood for them, and I usually don't have the proper mindset to really appreciate them. It's true even with bands I'm familiar with like Devin Townsend and Opeth - they've got some slow stuff, but I often times overlook it in favor of their faster/more intense songs. XDa
I think this might be a nice song to listen to when you just want to relax and/or fall asleep to it~~ [in a good way! > w<]

> w  

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:54 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

Hueee~ Yes yes precisely. * w*!!

can you play any instruments? biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:36 pm
Pickled Cactus
Ahhh I wish. ;w; I can sing alright though~ ; w;

What about you?  

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:35 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

What about you?

saame, i wish i could too! either the drums, violin, or other string instrument
                i'm not sure if i have the time or dedication to pick up any one of those though. gonk especially something hard like the violin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

What about you?

i'm not sure if i have the time or dedication to pick up any one of those though. gonk especially something hard like the violin.
; w;!! Yeah same here! XD I only still sing because that's easy and cheap skgbedlgkdg same with whenever I draw, but I don't pursue it as stringently/with as much... intent to improve as I probs should lol >w

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:33 am
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

What about you?

; w;!! Yeah same here! XD I only still sing because that's easy and cheap skgbedlgkdg same with whenever I draw, but I don't pursue it as stringently/with as much... intent to improve as I probs should lol >w

that's so cool emotion_kirakira aw i know everything else gets in the way sometimes, but if you wanna work on something then go for it!
                if you're anywhere as lazy as me though then yess i totally understand lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:08 pm
Saffrons_Curse
I'm not new to Gaia. Practically the opposite. I'm a super old fart on here.
However, I AM new to this guild! heart

I like music [mostly proggy-ish metal/rock stuff, but I'm still pretty diverse. I'll listen to a lot of different stuff, [even] [in] [different] [languages]], drawing, watching tv and movies, being on Gaia, metaphysical stuff and teh pogeymans.

I often ramble, especially with music [beware song spam], so derp.
User Image

I like to joke a lot. Humor is good. * w*
I kinda wish I was one of those cool, mysterious silent types, but HAH, that's never gonna happen, I'm too much of a motormouth.

Uhm. yeah. Good 'nuff. O uo -waves- Hullo~

Hello! Its nice to make your acquaintance!
I am also new to this guild and rather old by Gaia terms, lets see I'm 2,019 days old, Lol!
Forgive me if I lurk your profile and stuff, I get bored without zOMG!

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Samsoraj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:51 pm
Hello I am new. I found a couple of guilds I like this one and one other one. But some people invited me to there guilds when I joined and they are boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:37 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

What about you?

that's so cool emotion_kirakira aw i know everything else gets in the way sometimes, but if you wanna work on something then go for it!
                if you're anywhere as lazy as me though then yess i totally understand lol
Heee~ thanks! > W<

-nod nod- Yeah~~ C': I just need to have better focus, that's my main problem wekfgfugysdfg XDa

[also sorry for derping out - I took an impromptu hiatus]  

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:40 am
DarknessLoved1
Saffrons_Curse
I'm not new to Gaia. Practically the opposite. I'm a super old fart on here.
However, I AM new to this guild! heart

I like music [mostly proggy-ish metal/rock stuff, but I'm still pretty diverse. I'll listen to a lot of different stuff, [even] [in] [different] [languages]], drawing, watching tv and movies, being on Gaia, metaphysical stuff and teh pogeymans.

I often ramble, especially with music [beware song spam], so derp.
User Image

I like to joke a lot. Humor is good. * w*
I kinda wish I was one of those cool, mysterious silent types, but HAH, that's never gonna happen, I'm too much of a motormouth.

Uhm. yeah. Good 'nuff. O uo -waves- Hullo~

Hello! Its nice to make your acquaintance!
I am also new to this guild and rather old by Gaia terms, lets see I'm 2,019 days old, Lol!
Forgive me if I lurk your profile and stuff, I get bored without zOMG!

This there! Terribly sorry about not responding soon. I took a hiatus I didn't realize I was going to take! XDa
Oooh that is quite some time. o wo! I'm uuuhhh 3812... but technically a bit more than that because this isn't my first account XDa

Not at all! I hope you enjoyed it, even though it's pretty bland. ;w;!
Yeah, it's really a shame that they cut it. :C
.... You know, I think their decision to do that probably influenced my hiatus without me realizing it... maybe ... o woa  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff