Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Need Cosplay Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Navy Blue Sweater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:34 am
Okay so I kinda need your guys' help on this one. I'm planning on submitting a Lavi cosplay soon and I've got the right hair, (I think) and I need your help on which hair color I should use. Thanks!

User Image
**i know that he has red hair but which tone/ shade of red Should I use from the picture above?
This is Lavi (for reference) heart eek
User Image
You see what I mean?!?!?! It's hard but hopefully some of you guys will be able to help me sweatdrop ..Reply back and let me know which shade of red I should use for the hair. Thanks!
Here is a preview of my entry as a token of my gratitude! 3nodding
User Image
Lol, you gotta wait till next week to see it! I'll put up a link of my entry once I find help on the hair!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 am
In my opinion I would go with the 2nd darkest red hair (The 4th one on the right). Also I just Googled "Lavi Cosplay" and then choose images. I was able to look at a lot of other cosplayers wearing the same outfit that you are putting together. Those photos should help you out. I can't wait to see the photo of your finished outfit.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers