Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
Nyota was experiencing a bit of discord.

He had less and less to do, since Shangyue had instigated his royal guards, and giving them certain things that he had personally done with his horde of guards he held down for the pride. Slaves as guards had been no problem for the dark lion - but when you ask them to do things and darken their paws in a way that were . . . unsavoury, that was where this old lion saw red.

So here he was, taking himself out of his regular routines, wandering further out in the rogue lands - his original 'home land' where the stars were different.

He needed some time to think.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:41 pm
Nerpin

User Image

Meshach had been alternating his time between watching the pride borders and spending time with his pregnant mate. There was still some time before the birth, and he had the lionesses promise to come get him if it started. Tonight he was out watching. The lionesses were probably grateful to have him out of their hair for awhile. He grinned to himself.

The purple male stretched himself out. It had looked like it was going to be a calm and quiet night. Meshach thought he was going crossed eyed, or the Great Lion had come down from the skies when he saw a night scape shape moving across the ground. Perking up he he realized it wasn't the Lion, but a lion from the pride. His father's brother, Nyota, specifically. Meshach watched his curiously from his hiding spot.

magnadearel

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:09 pm
magnadearel

He hadn't been this alone in years, sighing out to the evening sky, stars looking up at stars. There was a lot of thinking to do, but he couldn't do it in the shadow of the King - it would feel too dangerous. Snorting out loud, he sat down abruptly where he was, before turning his head a little to the side, finally saying something for the first time.

"I know you're there - you're welcome to come out." He murmured over his shoulder. "I'm safe, not doing my job at the time." He finished, chortling a little flatly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:51 pm
Nerpin

He grinned to himself. Even with the training he'd been getting, he still wasn't perfect as the other lion must have sensed him somehow.

"Would I be safe if you were?" Meshach said quietly as he came out of hiding and settled himself nearby the starry lion. "How have you been doing Nyota?"

magnadearel

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:13 pm
magnadearel

"Thoth was an old friend, a brother in soul, if not by blood. You will always be safe around him." He stated to the purple lion as he came close to sit next to the walking starscape. It was good to see Meshach, the lion was basically a reverse of his father, which made him feel both nostalgic and a little sad. He did miss the lion.

Considering the question for a moment, his tail shuffling behind him slowly.

"I've been well enough - staying under the radar, I suppose you could say. Things are getting a little hot under the collar. Rather difficult to make choices with my rank, you know?" He stated, grinning at the strange predicaments he was in.

"Yourself?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:50 pm
Nerpin
Apologies for the wait!

Meshach stared a moment up at the moon that hung above them. The eye of the Great Lion. Was he watching now? The male sat quietly a moment as the other lion spoke. He'd learned how to still. The hard way, but it paid off now.

"That is good to hear." Staying under the radar in trying times was indeed difficult. His brow wrinkled to hear things were heating up. He nodded slowly. "Sit tight. I don't dare do anything." He wasn't done yet, but he wasn't going to risk his young family. Meshach wanted to tell this friend of his father that he wasn't done yet. Maybe Nyota already knew since he hadn't left the pride completely. He had to bide his time.

magnadearel

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:45 pm
"I have no intention of giving up the rank." He murmured back, turning to look at Meshach with a stern, definitive look. They'd have to kill him to take his rank - and the last time someone tried, it didn't turn out very well for them.

"I am pleased to see that you have not left the pride grounds, though. If there is anything you need, let me know. I have a little stretch here and there within the pride. I do not want to see you suffering for nothing."

magnadearel
SORRY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:42 pm
Nerpin

Meshach sighed to himself. He'd given up much for what he believed was right. However if everyone who disliked Shangyue's rule left the pride that would leave everyone at the mercies of the murder king. "No one has asked you to," he murmured softly with an arch of his brow.

He smiled gently. "Thank you. I could never leave my home in such a dire situation. Your offer is greatly appreciated. Maybe you could send guards to patrol this area who won't mind a few lions living on the edges." Meshach twitched his tail showing he realized this may or may not be totally possible. It would help them remain hidden that much long if said guards would turn a blind eye to Meshach should they spot him.

magnadearel

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff