Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
Nyota was not deaf to the whole situation.

Many of the regular ranked guards were whispering, an unrest settling under the paws of his group - especially with the discord that came from the Royal Guards. really, he didn't have much problem with them. They were just slaves with a new name - they were still of the pride, and under his paws, guarded from those who wanted to destroy it. But, he could not help, to worry.

And yet, now, he was being asked to talk to someone - an anonymous lion from the pride, who needed an ear.

Being the head guard, he would be that ear.

"I have been requested here, who is looking for me?" He called out, quietly, in a segregated portion of the pride.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image He had been unsure about doing this, but every instinct told him it was okay. After all, as far as he knew, Baba'nyota had been loyal to the royal family since the pride had moved here... Back when his great-grandfather was king. Would he ever, himself, have the kind of guts it would take to step down so far along the chain for love? He didn't know yet.

As the black and blue lion stepped out, his mane shifted, showing the pale six-point star on his forehead. "I am looking for you." He worried about himself and his brothers, and their mother. Though the king had stepped down.... Would being descended from Unyezi place them in danger?

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Hearing the shuffling from close to him, the old guard turned his head, such in a way that he could see whomever was making their way to him. Of course, it didn't take long for him to generally recognize the other lion.

Old blood.

A warm smile showed on his face as he fully turned toward the young one, going to sit down. "You're a familiar face, at least, your markings. You're in good company." He murmured slowly, before tilting his head a little, wondering why a lion of good blood was looking to see the old Head Guard. It didn't take long for him to assume that it was a dark question.

"Please, don't hesitate to speak."

Andranis

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces