Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Lanzer Quit Gaia, but Still An Admin:...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm
...anyone else noticed that? It seems to me that Gaia is trying to hide the fact that Lanzer has left as best as they can. Seems exactly like something the Top Dogs would think up to keep people in the dark as to what is really going on!!! I wonder how many people this is fooling. How well do you peeps think this attempt is working to keep a majority of users in the dark about Lanzer leaving?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm
I knew a few days ago so.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm
Zphal
I knew a few days ago so.

That they were keep his Account Rank as Admin to trick everyone that doesn't know? Or that he left Gaia? If the latter, well I also knew he was gone; I just noticed today that his Account Rank is still Admin and that's why I posted the thread: to see how many people were aware of that and how effective those people think it will be in tricking the masses into thinking he is still here. How effective do you think this deception by Greed #1 and Greed #2 will work.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am
He does still work for gaia. He's simply not programming lead anymore. He'll be working from home for a while and hoping to interact with the community more.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:31 am
Okami Ameras
He does still work for gaia. He's simply not programming lead anymore. He'll be working from home for a while and hoping to interact with the community more.

Translation: he's going to catch up on his backlog of anime and video games and then excitedly talk about them in the forums.

Or... that's me projecting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 am
when did lanzer leave? how did you know? O_O OMG he was here since the beginning  

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 am
setsuna_PT
when did lanzer leave? how did you know? O_O OMG he was here since the beginning
His journal from a few days ago. He's not so much leaving, as he's handed up the title of lead programmer. Take some R&R, enjoy not going into work every day, that sort of thing.
If that means eventually he quits completely, then that's what it means. But nowhere has it said that he's quitting Gaia.
link

Now, is it possible that someone from higher up made an executive decision to have "lanzer" post that in his journal? sure, they have access to all of the accounts, it's their system. Is it likely? not really. There are a few minor spelling and grammatical errors that Lanzer commonly did in the past when he wasn't making announcements. (things like his journal) and while it's possible to replicate that, it doesn't seem likely.

People are blowing this way out of proportion because all they've heard is that he's stepping down as lead programmer.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games