Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] A star's surprise (Serenity Heart & Trinity)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm
Self rp - Teepee

User Image

User Image

For my reference
Quote:
Serenity color=#CC3366

Trinity color=#FFCC00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:58 pm
Serenity had heard many rumors and one story of this special night every so often when a special star would listen to the requests of Soquili far and wide. They would come to tell the star their wishes and leave offerings in hope that the star would grant what their heart desired. She had traveled away from the comfort of her little glade and traveled to the spot many others gathered in order to all have their wishes heard. Serenity was no different.

While a big majority of those she watched were couples leaving hope for family, there were some just like her that were hoping for just the company of a friend. So far she had still lacked companionship since she had arrived. So on this night she left a small offering and wished to the star for a friend. When she walked away she didn't know if anything would even come from her attempt let alone when it might occur.

It was a few months later that Serenity was starting to seriously doubt she would get this special friend. There were just so many making their wishes, how would hers stand out? Surely others were more worthy. While she could have moped about it, she tried to stay positive. Next time she heard of the star appearing she would try again. For now she left her glade and traveled her worn path to the seaside.

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 pm
Trinity followed the coast to find where she needed to be. It was where she was being pulled. Her wings spread out and flapping but anyone who was a good flyer could see she still had some progress to make of it. The wind that swept over the water easily made the mare's body rock and bob just trying to stay in the air. Finally when it got to be more tiresome to hold herself up she would tuck in her wings partially to swoop down and land; albeit ungracefully on the sand.

The sand had flown up all around and some managed to end up in her mouth. She stood up slowly, her knees sore. "Pfppt pppt" she tried to spit sand but the stuff seemed to stick to her tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:27 pm
Serenity had looked up from the sun glimmering water to notice a figure flying pourly in her direction. "Odd.." she said to herself aloud. Normally an adult would know how to fly perfectly. Or so she imagined. But this one was having a rough time of it. She stood to watch the poor thing then decide to descend to the ground. She couldn't blame them, she would have done the same to reduce risk of any possible accidents. But the soquili didn't know how to land too well either. "Watch out!" she cried as the mare tucked her wing in too much and didn't flare them out again before skidding into the sand and stopping after a foot of travel.

The mare started to move and that was when Serenity quickly trotted over to her. "Hello? Are you alright?" She stopped just short of the other mare not wanting to kick up any sand in her face. The other was spitting out sand already from her own fall and Serenity felt bad for her. Poor thing eating sand she thought to herself. The mare had stood up and both stared at each other in a long pause.

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 pm
That was it, she hated the taste of sand. Definitely not an edible source of nourishment. "Pppth" she spat again before looking over at the mare who had come to check on her. She stared for a long moment, temporarily forgetting the sand that still clung to her pallet. That feeling she had been following had lead her to this point. This mare seemed to be the focal point because that feeling was strongest right here. It had to be the mare and not the random point in the sand.

"I'm fine. Except the sandy lunch.." she laughed softly and proceeded to shake off the remaining sand from the rest of her body. Flicking her blond tail and mane. "That could have gone so much better" she added with a good sense of humor about it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:18 pm
Serenity still held a worried look. The mare seemed okay with failing the landing and eating sand. It was laughed off though so she relaxed. "It really could have. Glad you are okay" she responded with a little laugh. So far she felt pretty comfortable around this pretty mare. "Thank goodness it was sand!" she chimed while they were still in good spirits. It was not setting in yet that this was her wish come true. A friend. She had no clue what her wish would look like or know how she would know.. but even if the mare wasn't her exact wish, it might lead to a friendship none the less and that was all she wanted.  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:45 pm
She giggled, "I know right? The hard ground doesn't sound pleasant to fall into." She gave a nod and smiled. The other mare, her new friend, had a good sense of humor it seemed. She believed she could really like the fact that something lead her right to her. "Well, I'm Trinity. It's nice to meet you new friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm
Serenity smiled at the mare, her rainbow mane blowing in the sea breeze. Normally it was braided so that it was out of the way but today she let her human friend undo it. It felt heavier when braided so it was a nice change every now and then. It was still very long and it took some skill to not step on her mane and trip. She learned that one as a filly. The hard earth hurt the nose when you smacked into it, even at a shorter stature. "It's nice to meet you Trinity. I'm Serenity." She giggled softly. Their names sounded similar together. It was a good thing they didn't look more alike or no one could tell them apart! She had always wondered if she had any missing family members. As far back as she could remember though, she was always alone. Now and then she did see a stallion pass by her area and he would stop to speak to her. He was nice and she looked up to him like an older brother. But he had a life that made him travel a lot and he spoke of things that might put her in danger so she never went with him. Looking at her friend she wondered how long she might stick around. Maybe she could look to her as a sister and a friend. She was getting ahead of herself.

She turned and started walking along the beach, hoping her new friend would feel like walking along with her. "What brought you out here to the beach Trinity?" she asked. It felt good to inhale the fresh slightly salty breeze. It was one of the reasons she came out to the beach often. She also loved staring at the water and feeling the tide reach and splash against her ankles. Walking along she drifted in that direction, towards the water so that she could feel it as they walked. "Is it the sand or water? Or both maybe? I know the sand feels so soft compared to the earth in the forests." She could feel her hooves sink a little with each step. The water pulling away some of the sand. Looking down at where she walked she could make out various sized sea shells and pebbles as well as the odd little sea creature she didn't know the name for. "The air feels different too. Clearer. I guess because it's so open. Just the sand dunes to block some of the wind from the tree line over there." She commented, motioning with her head where the forest met the beach. The trees at this invisible line swayed their branches to the breeze that always seemed to blow here

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:58 pm
She noticed the similarity too and also found it amusing. She could chalk it up to the cosmos thinking she needed a matching name. Or it was just ironic that her parents gave her such a name and it would match her first real friend. It was a name she always loved and even gave herself the nickname of Trin. She had hoped to one day find someone who would actually call her by that. This might be the one to do it.

When her friend started walking away she would follow without being asked. Surely she wouldn't just walk away after greeting her. She wasn't told to stop following so she kept on. "Hm well I came to find someone. And I believe it's you. Because I felt a pull here, to this location. There isn't anyone else right now and it feels strongest around you soo..Mission complete" she commented. Yes it was complete, she could get used to this friendship easily enough. "What about you though? Did you feel drawn here to meet me?" She listened to the other mare talk about the area. As yet she hadn't made it out this way before so the beach and ocean were all new to her. The sand being softer made her footing a little uneasy and a time or two her knees buckled without giving out. This was an odd sensation compared to sure footing anywhere else.

She had found a small cave where she currently called home that was tougher then anything out here. Being so open she wondered about the lack of shelter too. What if it were to rain? Where could she possibly seek shelter from it? She looked around, taking notice of the tree line to the forest. That could possibly be her answer. Somewhere past there was sure to be something to duck under or into. "The sand is.. nice. I don't know it's hard to walk in." She always ventured to the water's edge. Unlike Serenity however, she wasn't too sure about it creeping up the sand towards her. It was a little terrifying. She didn't know how strong the little waves were but she could see it was able to pull away sand and shells. It might just pull her away, into the depths of the ocean and just like her flying she wasn't the best swimmer either. "Is it safe to be so close to the water? Are you not afraid it will suck you in or out?" she asked while staring out at the sparkling blue that looked so huge compared to a lake. It looked like it could stretch on forever. She move to walk along side Serenity, on the side away from the waters edge. "Maybe you shouldn't be so close yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 pm
Serenity looked directly at Trinity who's face was half veiled by her mask. "I did feel.. something. Though I usually feel drawn to this beach, I love it here but.." She paused to think. She had no reason to hide anything about herself. And she desperately needed a friend. "Well it might sound funny but I had hoped to find my wish here. There were rumors about a star that grants wishes and I wished for a friend." After explaining her expression changed to something more of sadness. "You see, I don't have anyone. I am too shy to really go up to others. Today was different though. The feeling that drew me here today felt light and excitable." She paused in step and her eyes widened "Are you my wish!?"

She smiled at the other mare, feeling relief wash over her. This was surely the work of the star granting her request. She hadn't felt a bit of shyness when meeting Trinity. When the tide was mentioned and being questioned if she worried about being pulled in, she turned her head to face out to the vast ocean. "Hm no not really. The water is calm most of the time and couldn't really pull out anything big like me. I would avoid the beach though if there was a storm. The waves are much stronger when they splash on the sand and then.. well you just wouldn't know. I imagine at that point it could." She glanced back and grinned reassuringly. "You should be fine today. You are also not alone." She felt more sure than anything that she would in fact do whatever she must to help her new friend. She was a gift and she would always treasure what she was gratefully given. It repeated in her head happily. My wish came true!

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:53 pm
Trinity gave the other mare a look. Did she really just say that? She could understand but was it hard to recognize the pull she meant was different? The white mare slowly nodded "I see. Well not anymore hun, here I am! I think I was brought here to you." She smiled brightly, dancing in place a little with excitement. "I am! I needed someone too. I will be your friend if you will be mine."

She sighed and laughed. Well that went alright in the end. Turning her head she looked over at the water with some fear still in her eyes. "Mm.. I will surely avoid the water, storm or not. That sounds scary. You think in a storm that you could just.. wash away? No one to ever find you?" she questioned, still feeling very uneasy. Steadily by inches she climbed up the beach away from the water. "If you don't mind.. I would be much more comfortable up here. Or off the sand completely."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:08 pm
Serenity was excited, even more now then when she had arrived. As they had a conversation about the water and the tide, she could see a couple of mers playing water games. She had started to follow her friend's accent up the beach when something blue caught her gaze. She turned her head to look at it. "Huh.. what is.." she paused in that thought to watch it. It seemed to awkwardly crawl up onto the sand. "Oh uh yes, possibly. I'm not too sure. I haven't heard of that happening to anyone. But then I don't hear many stories." She stopped in step, staring off at the odd creature. After a few seconds she figured it out. An octopus! She hadn't seen one before. And certainly not one crawling onto the beach. It was curiously moving with several limbs. "What is that?"  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:09 pm
Trinity shook her head "I don't want to find out! I will be perfectly fine in a forest or a cave in a mountain. I don't need a trip to this place again." She was already deciding this was surely her last visit to a beach.

When she realized her friend had stopped, she too paused. She glanced over at her first as Serenity questioned something that she was staring at. When Trinity looked over, her eyes widened behind her mask. What ever that thing was, it didn't need to be crawling any where near her! She whinied loudly, spooked by the creepy thing. Spinning quickly in the sand, she bolted over the sand and dunes to find a safer location. That thing might like the taste of soquili for all she knew! But she forgot her friend in her terror. It wasn't until her hooves had been thudding over dirt and grass for a few feet that she slowed down to catch her breath and look around. Her heart sank. She realized what she had done. "Serenity!" she cried and turned around to start back to fetch her

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:25 pm
Serenity was still watching the octopus in a transfixed gaze. The shrill whiny broke her stare. It was close to her. She glanced over to see Trinity freak out and run off. After a few seconds as it got through her foggy mind she called out to her "Hey! Wait a moment!" But it seemed the white mare hadn't heard her. Not sure what the octopus was or what it was doing, she decided it was best to quickly follow her friend out of there. She galloped after her until they were in the woods. Her hoof fall slowing as she came up to Trinity as she slowed down and called out her name. "I'm right here. Are you alright? You look pretty shaken." She smiled and gently nuzzled against her neck while nudging her to continue on her path into the forest. There was no need to go back and she didn't want to see her friend any more upset than she was. "We can find some berries to eat and settle ourselves." Knowing the area pretty well, Serenity guided her friend to a spot with a few bushes of sweet raspberries. "I know these are quite good. I will even watch out for that creature while you eat first okay? We should be fine though."  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces