• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 pm
General Information
Name: techabyte
Position Trying For: Certist
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? Have it.
What's your availability like? Available every day for several hours a day; though the time varies, as I do have a full time job as well. If needed, Nyoko has my phone number and I can get on AIM on my phone or Tablet while at work.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Uhhhh. Varies? Anytime really; I can be on AIM on my phone if I need to be.
What timezone are you in? Central
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? n/a
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? n/a

Certist Specific Information
Do you have Photoshop? Yes
If not, do you have another photo editor? If so, what one? Have Photoshop.
Can you open .psd files with folders and layers? Yup!
Do you want to color familiars and/or items? Sure, sounds like fun!
If yes, please provide some art/color samples:
[ These are all refs I've made for OC's of mine. ]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I get along with almost everyone around; I have a positive attitude and am understanding to everything around me. If someone needs help, I try to do so as soon as I can. I'm very organized and love to do lists and update things.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a certist? I love to do things like this! Making something creative while at the same time being able to fill out forms. It's calming for me. I can also get them done quite quickly, I have a ton of fonts, and I think it'd be fun to be able to help the colorists out. After all, they do so much work, and not having to cert could take a load off their shoulders!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:33 am
General Information
Name: xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM?
What's your availability like? I'm a stay-at-home mom, I'm home everyday..mostly all day haha (especially winter when i cant actually get anywhere)
When is the best time to get a hold of you? I keep aim on my phone, so a poke anytime will probably get me
What timezone are you in? Mountain
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I've owned and co-owned a few shops before but none that panned out sadly
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Revolutinary Roniel

If not, do you have another photo editor? If so, what one?
Can you open .psd files with folders and layers? Yes
Do you want to color familiars and/or items? No
If yes, please provide some art/color samples: N/A
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I've been around Soq for quite a while and I've enjoyed being apart of it. I have a calm, yet fun, attitude and get along with most people. In real life, my best jobs have been those where I get to interact with customers and I take great enjoyment in helping out. Now with two children, it will be a long time until I return to the RL work force and would love to put my skills to good use here at Soquili.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a certist? Being a certist would mean I get to help out at my favorite Gaia shop, without needing the amazing art skills that the colorists have! I'm devoted, hard-working and would always do my best to get my workload completed on time! I have alot of free time most days and it would give me something to occupy my mind so I don't get cabin fever! (I don't drive and walking out in -25c..is not something I enjoy doing haha)

Cert Samples:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:27 pm
General Information
Name: Jaleeni
Do you have AIM? No
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? Yes
What's your availability like? I'm unemployed so I'm always home, however I do love to play video games. Since I have nothing to do on Gaia, I just play my games.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? I have a hectic sleeping schedule mostly because I sometimes don't sleep at night due to playing video games, so I usually pass out during the day, lol. Other than that, you can contact me whenever. smile
What timezone are you in? EST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Life After Hyoomuns - Part Time Colorist ( No Edits )
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? I work here: Life After Hyoomuns, however the shop has been inactive for a while.

If not, do you have another photo editor? If so, what one? N/A
Can you open .psd files with folders and layers? Yes
Do you want to color familiars and/or items? Yes
User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I've been a part of Soquili since 2006. However, I've been on Hiatus several times because I've had nothing to do on Gaia. Soquili has been my favorite breedables shop since I first started collecting pets on Gaia. I've tried a few times in the past to get hired, but at the time I had no idea how to work with Photoshop. I've gained experience over the years by making textures for products on a site called IMVU and practicing my art. I'm still not very good with editing, but that's a work in progress. Being a part of Soquili would surely get me to stay on Gaia, as long as I am given something to do.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a certist? Certing is simple and fun. I love doing it. Just ask the owner of the shop I work at now, lol. I'm always happy to cert pets when the other colorists are busy or accidentally forget to do it. <3

Certs:
User Image, User Image,
User Image, User Image, User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 pm
General Information
Name: Master Wild Mage
Do you have AIM? Yes (it doesn't work well on my computer and not at all on my phone though so I'd prefer using skype)
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? NA
What's your availability like? At the moment I'm busy with 2 jobs but I'm free most weekday evenings. One is seasonal so my weekends will free up after October.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? After 4:30 on weekdays
What timezone are you in? EST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I owned my own failing shop, Mystical Menagerie, a long time ago and I worked for a couple as a colorist back then as well. I can't actually remember the names of most anymore but I'm pretty sure they're all dead now. One was Oceans of Fire
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Sadly people that I've worked with have mostly left Gaia long ago. Sharingan Spud is really the only person that knows me well enough to truly vouch for me since we've been friends for over a decade offline.

Do you have Photoshop? Yes (free CS2 version)
If not, do you have another photo editor? If so, what one? I have GIMP as well. It doesn't work with the layer style of the cert file though.
Can you open .psd files with folders and layers? yep
If yes, please provide some art/color samples: Please note, we will have you, upon being hired, do some practice samples before we approve you as a familiar and item colorist. Just because you want to color doesn't guarantee it will be allowed.
Very old work most from coloring contests
User Image User Image
User Image User Image First attempt at editing
User Image

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I've been in and out of the Soquili shop for years. I've seen it grow and change over the years and I'm still in love with it. I'm also a very agreeable person and get along with most people. I'm no stranger to retail and customer service jobs so I know how to deal with working with people. I've always wanted to be a part of the shop itself. It's kinda my dream breedable shop to work for.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a certist? I'm familiar with the certing process since I once had my own shop. I'd love to be a bigger part of my favorite breedables shop. I've been wanting to get back into coloring and certing with the possibility of item/familiars would help fill that. Earning credits would be awesome too since I seem to have a lot of really bad luck with the randomizers.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image Accidentally used the version that I added items to. Hopefully that isn't a problem.

Note: I'm also applying to be a Item colorist. I'd be happy with either position or doing a little of both.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:44 pm
General Information
Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? Have it
What's your availability like? Most evenings, parts of most weekends.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Probably after 7 PM PST
What timezone are you in? PST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Various, I've rather lost track. Most recently, I was doing certing for several different people at Faekats.
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? One Over Three

If not, do you have another photo editor? If so, what one? N/A
Can you open .psd files with folders and layers? If course

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I love the shop, I've been around for years. I get along with the colorists I know, and most of the regs. I'm also really good at customer service... It's what I do IRL.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a certist? I love certing, for some odd reason. I've done it for some time at Faekats, when Whimsicals was open, I did it there too.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces