Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[over] Stormborn Cub Contest - Winners Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:26 am
Updated to here, I think.

Sorry, Zosie, but I am counting approved members as members, even if they've not yet won their challenge.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:23 pm
Cuuuuuuuuub!
Username: Samus x
Cub Name:
röda solen ( means red sun , Swedish )  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:15 pm
Updated again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 pm
Cuuuuuuuuub!
Username: Puhterodactyl
Cub Name:
Tuhota

Eeeeeeeeeee!
Username: Puhterodactyl
Cub Name: Tuhota, Finnish (spoil - like ruin - inspired by Asoiaf, but can also refer to a viking's spoils)
Personality: Constantly piggybacks Kekäle's ideas, so expect to see him dogging his brother when they're urging all the other siblings to make a viking band. Unfortunately in his youth he takes after daddy and has a lot of baby fat. Others don't take him seriously, but it just gives him more to prove. He just can't get too rowdy when Lyti is around. But when Lyti or Kekäle are away, he tries to practice his sparring and toughness using Txuratan's as a punching bag.

i just really liked the name tuhota. >>  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 am
Updated! This closes soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 am
Cuuuuuuuuub!
Username: ChaosTheories
Cub Name: Tarben (Bear of Thor)

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 am
Eeeeeeeeeee!
Username: Sabra Knight
Cub Name: Magni {Mighty}
Personality: Magni will have a deep love for his family and because of such will especially behave when his mother is watching, but once her back is turned a trickster will emerge. Cunning and full of mischief this cub will be able to get into anything that holds his interest and can easily woo himself out of trouble through words. He won’t be the biggest or the strongest lion, but because of his wit he will find himself taking charge in many situations and as such hopes to be able to hold a good place in the pride. His goals won’t be for glory only, but to see how to make a good place in life for himself…and maybe just maybe he might care……to allow him the power and ability to protect those he cares about.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:53 pm
Liiiiiiiines!
Username: Tanakako
Cub Name: Svana -Nordic for swan

Cuuuuuuuuub!
Cub Name: Brimir. -Nordic for surf

Eeeeeeeeeee!
Cub Name: Mjöllnir - Nordic version of Mjǫllnir, Thor's hammer
Personality: Cheeky and loud he does his best to make his parents proud of him, but he finds himself constantly fascinated with things that are unusual. Being as he is the 'odd one out' of his siblings with his yellow fur, he loves things that are different to the normal. Such as Txuratan and his stories. He constantly bothered the blue thrall for tales from his last pride and grows up dreaming of all the amazing places he wants to see.
He wants to become a captain so he can tell others were they will go on vikings so he can find his adventures.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am
Hey, everyone. Sorry it's taken me so long to do anything with this. Because I vanished, I'll include everyone who entered, even they posted after the stated end time. I ought to have results by the end of my shift.  
Princess_Feylin generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 pm
Rolling for the lines-newbie raffle first. If a newbie-newbie wins this, they will be disqualified from the newbie-newbie raffle.

1. Revel1984
2. Sabra Knight
3. nessiaing
4. Vesale
5. Lady Kitania
6. Zosie
7. Rennekae
8. Tanakako

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:23 pm
Now I'm rolling for the newbie-newbie raffle.

1. Revel1984
2. Sabra Knight
3. Vesale
4. Lady Kitania
5. Rennekae

Princess_Feylin generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:25 pm
This roll is for the not-a-newbie/free-for-all raffle. People who won a cub from a previous raffle will be removed from the list.

1. Revel1984
2. Andranis
3. SilverLutz
4. mouselet
5. Saint Sergio
6. Tara de Draiocht
7. Sabra Knight
8. Nerpin
9. nessiaing
10. Vesale
11. Lady Kitania
12. Zosie
13. CaliWolfe
14. samus x
15. Puhterodactyl
16. ChaosTheories

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:26 pm
I will be judging the last cub's entries after my dinner break, disregarding previous winners' entries.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm
Congrats to the raffle winners! They're all so awesome >W<  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:45 pm
And the winners are...
Tanakako
You've won this girl. I will be posting her in Nerpin's certing thread with the rest of the litter asap.

Rennekae
You've won this girl. I will be posting her in Nerpin's certing thread with the rest of the litter asap.

Vesale
You've won this boy. I will be posting him in Nerpin's certing thread with the rest of the litter asap.

Saint Sergio
Yo'uve won this boy. I will be posting him in Nerpin's certing thread with the rest of the litter asap.

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff