Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Check out the first POKKÉN TOURNAMENT trailer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Cs4L1JALY

pokemon.com
The Pokémon Company in Japan has revealed a new arcade game titled POKKÉN TOURNAMENT. This game is being created in partnership between The Pokémon Company and BANDAI NAMCO Games. Here is an exciting first look at a gameplay trailer for POKKÉN TOURNAMENT!

Ooooh, shiny. Hopefully it'll come to the west soonish.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Oh hey, it's a real thing. Cool cool.

I saw some screens from that trailer earlier today, but forgot to check out the source. Thanks for posting.  

starkaat

A Pal

plant thief v2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 am
I hope it sees a western Wii U release.. It's only arcade in Japan to my understanding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 pm
starkaat

I saw some screens from that trailer earlier today, but forgot to check out the source. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome 3nodding

Oshatwatt
I hope it sees a western Wii U release.. It's only arcade in Japan to my understanding

Me too. I've still not bought a Wii U, but it is getting more and more tempting to buy. I played my share of Tekken back in the day so fingers crossed that Pokkén turns out well.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

plant thief v2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 am
Marsuru
starkaat

You're welcome 3nodding

Oshatwatt

Me too. I've still not bought a Wii U, but it is getting more and more tempting to buy. I played my share of Tekken back in the day so fingers crossed that Pokkén turns out well.

I debated it last year.. and right after I bought one they started releasing some titles and I love my Wii-U :3 get one you wont regret it. Pokemon Rumble-U is awful though >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:53 am
Oshatwatt
Marsuru

Oshatwatt

I debated it last year.. and right after I bought one they started releasing some titles and I love my Wii-U :3 get one you wont regret it. Pokemon Rumble-U is awful though >.<

Yeaaaah. It doesn't look... like my kind of game ninja  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas