Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:53 pm
ChaosBestFriend

Stalker x Victim RP
Title's based off the song Every Breath You Take. You should give it a listen c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:49 pm
x -H o o l i a
ChaosBestFriend

Stalker x Victim RP
Title's based off the song Every Breath You Take. You should give it a listen c:

I'm familiar with the song since I listen to Classic rock daily...

~~~
“The snow has never felt colder…” Lance spoke, looking at the white wonderland before him. He sat on a bench, in the empty park. The image of a happy family sitting inside a warm dining room enjoying a meal appeared in front of him, pasted on one of the trees, “Wonder what’s it like to have a mom and a dad…” he asked himself. His eyes darted from every direction. He was paranoid. He sought for attention but hated it at the same time and because of this, he was alone. He looked at his watch, even though he had no where to go. Lance tried his best to do normal things to appear normal. It was the only thing keeping him from being insane, “There’s only one switch and if it goes off…” he said, looking faraway in a distance.
In the darkness of nothing, where only a small light exist  

ChaosBestFriend

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:43 pm
ChaosBestFriend

The young girl trudged through the thick blanket of snow, gloved hands stuffed into the pockets of her brown coat. Her parents had been fighting yet again and she didn't want to be a part of it, so she resulted to leaving the house all together. She couldn't take the screaming. Dakota's hooded head hung low, loose strands of her long strawberry blonde hair blowing the in cold winter wind. Her bottom lip quivered. It was freezing, worst than she had anticipated. She soon reached a small park that she was familiar with; she used to play here all the time when she was little. Dakota walked up the small steps of the play structure and sat down one the top step, hunching over a little bit as her eyes darted about warily. On a bench, she spotted a figure though she couldn't make out if it was a male or female. Deciding not to think anything of it, she lowered her head once more and closed her bright blue eyes.

OOC || Me too. It's the best kind of rock ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:06 pm
x -H o o l i a

- Agreed *-* -

~~~

He had his eyes closed until he sensed another person hanging about, “What…there shouldn’t be anyone here…” he gulped, “I come here so I don’t have to frighten anyone else…my luck.” Lance had problems with his obsession. He cared too much but that is looked down upon. He didn’t follow anyone, nor did he have fantasies about them but he enjoyed watching them. He stood up and looked for a way to escape until he notices something odd, “She’s freezing…if I don’t help her, does that make me a monster. How does a monster help someone? Is it even possible?” He made tiny steps to her and peeked behind the tree. He could feel his sweat drop even in this weather. His heart had never pumped so fast but when he finally made it to her, he was speechless, “You’re beautiful…” it slipped out and his face turned red, “I-I’m sorry!”  

ChaosBestFriend

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm
ChaosBestFriend

She kept her head low, arms folded under her chest in a poor effort to keep herself warm. God, she hated her parents sometimes. They fought almost 24/7 about the most pointless things. "You're beautiful..." she heard a male's voice suddenly blurt, causing her flinch startled as her blue eyes twitched up to look at the boy. Dakota pressed her lips together and swallowed, truthfully a tad bit frightened. His quick apology didn't make her any less scared either. "Um.. thank you..?" she mumbled, warily sliding up another step. She gave him a once over. He looked around her age, perhaps a year or two older at most. Still, it was very weird that he would just come up to her out of the blue and blurt out a random compliment. Dakota's pale freckled cheeks were flushed a light red, she was so cold. Although this person was a little odd, he didn't look like the type to just attack her so she stayed where she was and lowered her head yet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:16 am
x -H o o l i a

He breathed heavily and controlled himself. The snow weighed heavily on his black jacket as he took it off. He dusted the snow and tossed it at her, “I’m so sorry for bothering you. I just saw you sitting here by yourself and thought that maybe you’ll need something to keep you warm.” He then walked away into the cold mist, disappearing. He walked to his house, not muttering a single word, barely keeping up a steady breath. However, when he made it home. The man fell to the floor, crumpled beneath the pressure, “Remarkable…pure…magnificent.” He spoke constantly of good words. The thoughts that rampaged in his head was just the image of her. He got up, “I got it!” he ran upstairs and at the window where a shiny, jet-black telescope lay awaiting him. He used it to look at the stars, “I’m not doing anything wrong…” he tried convincing himself, “I’m just looking at another star…the greatest one of them all…”

- Too creepy? -  

ChaosBestFriend

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 pm
She watched him shrug off his black coat with confused eyes. Suddenly, he tossed it onto her lap and before she could even decline his hospitality, he was off. Sure, she was cold.. but he must be freezing! Her coat would have been enough for a few hours. Still, it was thoughtful of him. Dakota shrugged on his much bigger coat and zipped it up all the way. A soft sigh escaped her lips at the sudden warmth and she leaned her head sideways against the railing, closing her eyes. Though, she had this overwhelming feeling that she was being watched. Dakota glanced around a bit, using the flashlight on her phone for assistance. She saw nothing and no one.

OOC || Nah :p  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm
x -H o o l i a

Lance had a cup of coffee and some biscuits with him, “Is she still out there? I hope she’s still out there…I mean!” he nearly coughed out his delicious goodies before stopping himself, “She shouldn’t stay out there too long. It’s dangerous.” He leaned his head back after swallowing the tiny bits of graham goodness, “She shouldn’t be by herself, someone might attack her…” He looked back to the girl and gazed at her magnificent beauty, “I wonder if she’s lonely, or is it just me…” the restraining orders stacked messily on his deck proves him otherwise, “I should go talk to her!” he stood up and grabbed a coat, “But I can’t, what if she rejects me? She won’t reject me and even if she did, she just doesn’t understand were not meant together. I should go to her with a ring and propose. No! No, Lance, you can’t keep doing that.” He folded his hair back with his hands, “I got to keep my cool. I-I’ll just keep watching her…but…” he looked through the telescope once more, “…is it really wrong to want more?”

- I don't think stalkers talk to their victims... -  

ChaosBestFriend

Greedy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers