Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Scarlett's housexxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Of course I'm a hybrid. How else could you explain the fact that I can trace, cause storms with my emotions, and throw fireballs that can turn immortals to ashes?" He asked mockingly, and as if to prove his point a rainless storm began to form over the city of New Orleans. Not quite on the level of a monsoon but bad enough that people would probably prefer to stay indoors rather then go outside and get blasted with wind.

"And obviously I couldn't kill anyone since one, I was too busy recovering from being poisoned and two, we were too busy screwing around in the hotel room for me to be bothered killing anyone. Had you not come back to keep him distracted I would have killed that male Lykae that tried to come into our room"

Yup Adrien's ugly side was starting to show. Most people just thought it was something that started to show after he witnessed his mother's death, but in truth this type of ugly paranoia and unreasonable anger could only be hereditary. Yes, in other words this was all from his mother and how he was raised since childhood. Constant paranoia about other people, always worrying about either being taken by Vrekners whenever off plane or if some other Sorceri was going to grow a pair and steal his powers. Not to mention the fact that the Sorceri abhorred the goody factions of the Lore and would rather be imprisoned or be tortured then shack up with a good decent person. Though Adrien wouldn't mind it so much since it would at least give him someone to trust yet with her hiding things from him, even if they weren't really important save the whole mate thing, what fragile trust he had place in her was irrevocably broken now.

"Vrekners are the natural enemy of my kind. They want to police us and make us into powerless sheep. Those fire scythes you see them carrying around? They use those to steal our powers and make us biddable to them. Anytime they see one of us they automatically think we're evil, and I can't tell you how much I get a kick out of plucking their self righteous wings right off their backs, plus your king is allies with them" He sneered raking her with a hateful glare. "That makes you just as bad as they are. You probably want to turn me into some sort of house male while you go off to fight in the wars after you get your Vrekner buddies to strip me of my powers. Isn't that right General?"

"Well tough crap, I don't need a female who hides crap from me and I certainly don't want one who allies with my enemies. Gods you're worse then the man who stole everything from me. At least he didn't make any pretty smiles when he slid the knife home."

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

This was getting worse by the minute the rumble of the storm outside nearly had her hackles raising, but she didn’t entirely understand way, but Adrien’s accusations and demeaning attitude stung. Her pride was one thing, something she’d instantly dropped in his presence and dropped for him, now he was taking jabs at her unguarded emotions. She’d been a fool, a total fool and there was no one to blame accept herself. He’d played the part so well, the moon had pupated him into the role of mate without his knowing and she’d just from wishful thinking took it at face value. She was just another conquest to him…another set of legs as it were. Shame a grief rose up as he continued to talk, but she swallowed it back.

Scarlett eyed him, eyes glowing blue as emotion over took her and her beast attempted to push to the surface. “ I had nae reason to believe ye to be a sorceri hybrid. Would nae matter ta me anyways what ye are. As fer the lykae he knew he’d crossed the line the moment he spotted ye in the room, for advancing he’d have deserved it. “ She said on a hiss as she stood in a quick smooth movement and paced to the window to look through the lace curtain. She couldn’t face him not at the moment and keep her calm.

Tears welled in her eyes and she blinked them away refusing them passage. The information he gave her about the verkners now made sense, all this time they’d been after Clara, “ Kade does as well I’d wager, his little mate was attacked nae long ago by Verkners. I dunnae see any alliances lasting long now and I’ve nae seen one in battle” She looked over her shoulder to see his hateful glare and she winced, flinching as if he'd physically struck her, then turned back to the window shaking her head “ Nae, I want no such thing, and I’ve done nothing of the kind to ye. Had I wanted to do as ye say I had every chance ta see it done, but instead I compromised me self, to see to yer care, I stayed by yer side for 3 days and 4 nights. I treated ye as a mate, not a toy, not a puppet as you make it out ta be. Yes, I kept it from ye, but what else was I supposed to do? Even if I had told ye t’would change nothing. Accept I’d have spent the full moon chained in a dungeon cell, marked or nae yer still my mate. “ She said her tone becoming more harsh, though it remained steady as she lost her ability to keep the beast in check her eyes flicking to a solid blue glow as tears swept down her face, her claws dug into her own sides as she struggled for control that was quickly slipping away from her.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien at my house
Thinking: Gods help me
OOC: Perhaps we can skip to morning in the next post...would be good for Clara and Kade

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Scarlett's house > Streets of NOLAxxxxWhom: Scarlett > No onexxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"The fact remains that you hid things from me. Had you been open with me in the beginning after I had woken up we wouldn't be in this mess. You wouldn't be stuck with a fugitive for a mate and I wouldn't be stuck with someone who doesn't put faith in her supposed 'mate'." He sighed looking weary and stretched thin. His mind was definitely not well and was only getting worse the longer he stayed there with her. The longer Adrien stayed the more damage he was going to do and for the most part due to his rising levels of paranoia he was unable to really "listen" to what she was saying. Any denial she had about trying to play him or use him was completely blocked out thanks to decades of lies and betrayal.

"Whatever we had Scarlett, it's over. I know you think we're compatible but we really aren't. You're just too good for me" Adrien said while moving towards the door before stopping just at the entry way. "By the way, if I see your demon lover again I'll tell him you're all his"

With that last cruel thing said Adrien walked out of her house and traced down the street out of her line of sight. Gods what had he been thinking looking for her. Getting involved with Scarlett would possibly be the stupidest decision he had ever made in his long life. Yet for some reason a deep seated ache began to settle over his chest and gut. Almost as if his body was telling him that leaving her tonight would be the worst mistake of his immortal life.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett lifted her hands from her sides and clenched them into fists placing one at each temple. Before she could reply to anything he’d said he was gone and the beast roared inside her head…or was it outside too. She wasn’t sure anymore. Enraged, she moved to the door, but he was gone, traced away she’d assume. His words burned into her mind and she slammed the door shut, rattling the windows across the front of the house.
She had to do something, her beast wanted to rend the house to pieces. She stormed up the stairs to her bedroom and grabbed a duffle bag she had to get out of here before she caused serious damage or so she thought. The icy feeling in her stomach moved up to envelop her entire body, she even shivered, and she couldn’t stop. When she finally sat down on the bed resting her face in her hands she let the tears come. The inexplicable heart ache for a man she knew but didn’t know. Her beast raged at her to chase him down, bring him back, but she knew she couldn’t do that. Not now, not until she was back in control. When the tears slowed and she pulled herself together she looked around the house, she had to leave and she didn’t know when she’d be back.

She packed her bag this time taking more time and care. She even took time to turn off the heat and cover the furniture with the dust covers. She’d be staying at the compound, she’d have to keep busy. With her bags packed she opened the door only to spot Adrien’s forgotten items. She set them on the porch, then grabbed her bags and loaded them into the car. Looking back at the house she decided to close all of the old fashioned shutters on the windows. It made the house look eerie, but if a storm did come through before she came back…well the house would be fine.

Going back to the car she got in and drove to the compound, still wiping the occasional tears away. She couldn’t control it or explain it. Inwardly she cursed hormones for it, but she knew that wasn’t it. No her mate had just rejected her, fully.

Wearing
OOC: Perhaps we can skip to morning in the next post...would be good for Clara and Kade

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:33 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sat on his bed, Clara asleep in the sheets facing away from him. He wasn't sure how he'd done it, but he'd managed to get back into bed without a huge fight. But she'd drawn the line at sex. Though it pained him he agreed, he wasn't even sure he could keep himself up if it came to nookie.
Something tugged at his heart though. He couldn't stop this stone in his stomach from getting bigger. He looked at the clock; 12:30pm. He'd been up all night and all morning stewing on the stone in his belly. . . But he couldn't help it. His beast was metaphorically walking nervous circles in the metaphorical ground. He had to know.

Kade got up from the bed gently without stirring the bed and picked up the phone and called Tye, talking lowly. "Tye. . . sorry it's early I know. . . is everything okay?"

There was a pause on the other line but he could hear Tye's tell tale mouth breathing, but it wasn't normal as if he'd been grieving someone. . . "It's Scarlett my Lord. . . How. . . how quick can you get here?"

Kade swore quietly. His beast paced now for a different reason. He'd have to go there. . . "Time to sack up I guess. . ." He mumbled into the receiver. "Give me two hours. . . My Clara is still sleeping. If Rosie is there keep her busy or sedated whichever works fastest. Might be best if you set up a room for me and Clara just in case." He added. He knew he'd wouldn't survive his demons without Clara there. But at least he could man up a bit and make it appear as though he knew what the hell he was doing. Looks like big brother is going to have his turn of babysitting. . . He thought hanging up and heading back upstairs to Clara, after making a detour to the kitchen to get her something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara was only half asleep, drifting in and out, Kade’s restlessness had woke her a few times, but she just had ignored it, he was probably having issues with his healing arm. Having had a few amputations herself, she knew it was painful, but she’d be an idiot if she ever told him she’d lost so much as a finger nail much less anything else. She pulled the sheet up to her nose as she listened to Kade’s conversation. Yes she was eavesdropping, but it wasn’t like she had to put in any effort.

Inwardly she growled and grumbled over what she’d heard, but didn’t stir for a bit. When she did decide to finally surface from the in and out sleep she’d been experiencing she stretched languidly. She yawned and climbed from the bed pulling on the short robe she’d packed for herself the day before, then headed off to the bathroom while Kade was still in the kitchen.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:53 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade finished up the bacon eggs and fruit salad with a few nuts thrown in and put everything on the breakfast tray along with all the other things, drink, cutlery and a flower from the box garden on his windowsill then walked down the hall with it all to their room and pushed opened the door with his rump. He'd managed to hold the tray safely with one hand. His arm was regrowing a bit faster. "Clara?" He called out putting the tray on the bed. "I have breakfast ready here for you. Um. . . I also would like your opinion on something if possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:10 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara emerged from the bathroom after having washed her face and taking care of all the usual things. “ Mmm, smells lovely. What would you want an opinion on? “ She said as she moved to carefully sit on the bed, careful not to disturb the tray as she pulled the covers up over her bare legs to keep them from getting cold. A catalog was set on the night stand, and she picked it up setting it beside her. She’d been flipping through the various sections on furniture and baby related items since she’d picked up the catalog at her house the evening before. Right now though, it could wait until she was finished with breakfast and Kade had settled whatever this matter was, but she had a distinct feeling that she wasn’t going to like the implications of all of this.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:08 pm
Xilos_0
Hikari_Mamo

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett had arrived at the compound in another crying fit. She just couldn’t help it, but she’d unpacked and roused a few of the maids to help her prepare a room for herself, closest to the entrance of the dungeon. She had a feeling that was going to become home before it was all over with. The thought twisted her gut again and she visibly winced. She busied herself and the maids with setting the compound to rights. Inventories of all the food items were done, supplies were ordered, the required messages sent to the mainland, all but one. She’d not sent word to the king concerning her absence, she couldn’t speak of that…not now.
The compound by late morning was clerically and logistically in order, better so than when she’d left that evening. It’d have been done earlier had she not had to keep stopping due to fits of rage and tears. Some wondered what was wrong with her, but those who were mated only looked at her with pity in their gazes. She knew exactly what the issue was and as the other lykae came and went she found herself locked into her office struggling to deal with the agony she felt. Why would the gods be so cruel to her? How had she failed them? Failed anyone? She’d always done exactly what was needed of her and more. Given more than her best, but it wasn’t enough.

Her mind was haunted by his words, his hateful glare, and she slammed her fists down on the desk then cradled her head in her hands as she again sobbed in grief. Lack of sleep wasn’t making this any better and she knew it, the beast was edgy at best, then swinging between enraged and sorrowful. It was exhausting and she knew she’d have to do something soon.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:54 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sat down and sighed. "So, somethings up with my cousin." He began. "I'm not sure what but from Tye's voice it isn't good. And I've had this weird feeling. I was wondering should we go over and see her?" He asked. He wanted to go. "I mean. I want to go. But at the same time I don't in case I lose it. Or I freak out or something I don't want to make things worse either." He chewed his lip. "I don't. I really don't know what to do Clara." Scarlett was the closest thing to a sister to him. He had gruffly expressed that before everything happened, a few years ago when she had jumped him in Cali one winter.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara arched a brow at him as she picked up the flower from the tray and set it on the night stand beside her then began picking at the food with her fork. “ Well have you tried calling her? I mean she appears to be a capable woman, and you didn’t exactly make a good impression last night on her mate, in fact I’m pretty sure he didn’t even know they were mates, considering his reaction. We can go over to the compound, but if she’s there and not with Adrien, then it’s probably going to be a bad situation. Of course, if it’s just a lovers spat then you don’t want to get into the middle of it.” She said taking a bite of eggs, she watched him and thought about the situation. There was of course a point where it was appropriate to intervene, but where exactly was that point in this particular situation.

She turned her attention to her plate and continued to eat as she mulled over the situation, of course without knowing exactly what the problem was it was hard to make any guesses and assumptions usually weren’t correct, still she had a sneaky suspicion as to what had happened, and she really hoped that it was something that could settle out. “ I suppose the real root of the question is what are you going to be able to do about it if you do go over there and what are you going to do? If she’s a wreck and you start having an episode then it’ll only make matters worse. If she is as bad as you make it out to be then if you can’t keep your cool then you don’t need to interfere. You’re the only one that can gauge your capabilities.”

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

"I'll. . .I'll control it." Kade said addressing the mild concern he felt Clara gave to his potential to have an episode. "If I can't I know you'll be able to help," He put his hand on her foot. "Please? Come with me? I don't know how much you'll help her but I know you'll help me. A lot." He smiled a little at her. "Please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:08 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara lifted a brow and looked to him as she took another bite of eggs then shrugged “ Your going to have to learn to control it. Once the baby is born I can’t be with you all the time. I’ll go with you, but your going to have to handle it alone, I’m not interfering on your behalf unless it becomes a total disaster. “ She said picking up a piece of bacon “However, that will be after breakfast and a shower. “ She said taking a bite of the bacon and turning back to her food.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:33 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little and nodded. "All right." He said. "Would you like me to set up the shower for you? Or would you like to be on your own while I clear up?" He was going to prove to Clara and himself that he could do it. That he could take control and deal with this in a mature and sane manner. Mature and Sane. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:38 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She finished off the piece of bacon and dusted off her fingers as she continued to eat. When she’d finished she pushed the tray away. “ I’ll be alright on my own. It’s good to have some alone time now and then. “ She said as she stretched then climbed from the bed and moved off towards the bathroom to shower and prepare for what she expected would end up being a very nerve wracking day. Only she didn’t know how right she really was.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out