Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shiny! (Davros Skaro/Malachite Kaari/Rotti Itzal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:46 pm
"Now calm down," Mal growled giving the winged one another good tug. The mer grinned as he reached the sand bar and stuck the stallion's back two hooves deep in the mud. "There we go, here you are, safe and sound, stuck in the mud," he smirked proudly at his work. "Alrighty, now all you have to do is hand over that nice, big, shiny metal collar and then I'll help you out of the mud and you can be on your way. Easy, right?" He leaned back in the water and waited. From here on out this should be an easy job.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:39 am
Davros growled and pumped his wings once, hard, trying to break free from sucking, sinking mud, but his efforts were to no avail. A scowl hardened on his face as he stared intently at the kelpi. "You are a dirty, rotten, pirate," he growled ruffling out his wings and feathers. "You didn't honestly think I was going to give up my collar? Besides what use is it to you? If you pull it into these dank waters all it will do is rust out? So much for the beauty and the shine that you crave. Why waste both our time? Just let me go and we'll forget any of these unpleasant events ever happened. What do you say?" the flyer asked in a silky, smooth voice.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:30 pm
"So..." Mal arched an eyebrow. "Does that mean you're....Not going to give me that collar?" The blank look on the stallion's face spoke volumes. "Well that's hardly civil. I thought we had a deal here. And I don't reckon you've spent all that much time underwater so I'm not sure how you're fit to saw what happens under the sea. As it happens my brother and I have a nice little treasure stash somewhere in the briney deep. By my judgement it still looks pretty good all things considered." He flashed a wicked grin at the grounded flyer, "Now for You, well, as far as I can see you didn't hold up to your end of the bargain. So I guess I'll just be leaving you right here. I'm sure you can fend for yourself. Just mind the chomper fish, they have these extra large jaws and super-sized teeth...well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be in your hooves right about now. Good luck there, stranger!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 pm
Davros rolled his eyes and tugged again hard on his legs, "Oh please. 'Chomper fish' - those aren't even real things. And I know these things because I've done research, which is a concept you're clearly not familiar with." He pulled again at his legs still stuck in the mud. "And you're not Really going to just leave me here, are you? That seems unnecessary. Maybe there's some other item that we can barter for. You seem like a..." Davros was running out of smooth lines to use on this one and calling the kelpi a clever one was just going to get stuck in his throat at this point. This day was just getting longer and longer by the second...  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 pm
"You, uh - already played that card," Mal said in a slow drawl. "And honestly, you're turning out to be both a mean and unruly type of creature. Hardly trust worthy at all, and if there's no honor among thieves I just don't know what I have left to live for." He scratched under his chin thoughtfully and mused not for the first time that day how much easier this job would have been if his gator buddy had been there with him. "Now you see I am a family fish of sorts, I have kin that I need to look after. What am I supposed to tell those big old sad eyes when I come home that I'm empty handed. I'll just go and ruin the poor fellow's day. Hardly seems fair to me. You're quite certain you're not going to give up that collar?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:22 pm
In frustration the flyer beat his wings hard trying yet again to dislodge himself from the deep mud. All he managed to do was strain a few muscles. Davros growled and folded his wings back in a huff. "I will Never give up my collar to some sort of lower life form like you! So go back to the mud and the muck with your urchin 'kin' and just stay away from me!" He desperately tried to push his feet up off the floor again but found to his eternal frustration that it was to no avail. He was simply in too deep. Little did he know that the kelip would be the least of his problem for the day.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:34 pm
User ImageIf he was going to be honest, it was the yelling which first attracted Rotti Itzal, the corpse carrier, to the isolated watering hole. It suited him well. He had a certain fondness for rivers and lakes - while many creatures could survive days without food, a significant lack of water was the harbinger of death. From time to time Rotti helped death along by poisoning such fountain of life with the empty vessels of his conquests. It was almost funny how something devoid of life could take the life's breaths of other with only a little intervention from the sly fox walker and his bloody saddle.

The sounds of screaming and splashing, almost like the death rolls of the local alligators had first attracted him. But as he came closer to the shore, he saw the cause was equine as apposed to reptilian. A kelpi living up to the species' mythology, drowning an unwitting victim. Rotti watched with interest, whoever was the victor would certainly be exhausted by these endeavors. While a mer or kelpi were typically very difficult to hunt in their watery environments, a tired and unwary fish merely had to be dragged up onto the shore. With these thoughts in mind Rotti was disappointed to see the pair break apart, until he realized that the flyer had been trapped in the sand barge - a little ways from shore, but not too far for a competent swimmer like Rotti. The kelpi's resignation to leave the flyer was all the invitation the walker needed. He stalked towards the shore, intent to sate his savage hunger. After all, what fox didn't love a good chicken.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 pm
It was only by virtue of his position facing the opposite shore line that Mal was able to see what was coming. "What the hell..." he muttered squinting a bit because his eyes really weren't the best above the water line. It was the feral growl that made up his mind for him. "Holy sh-!" he dived under the water knowing that most walkers wouldn't bother coming down into the deep after a mer.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:49 pm
"Wh- what was that for?" Davros demanded indignantly. He turned around to look over his should at whatever it was that had scared the kelpi off so quickly. Davros felt his heart stop, then drop as he saw the beast that was approaching. If the long ears and sharp teeth weren't enough for a clue, Davros knew the creature for what it was when he saw the bones hanging from its body. A skinwalker - the world's darkest evil. And it was coming. Straight for him. And there was nothing he could do to stop it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:51 pm
As Rotti planned the kepli dove off, leaving the wind stuck deep in the mud. They might as well have served him on a silver platter under glass. Rotti traded the calm waters easily. It had been a while since he'd eaten so well and he was anticipating the moment when he could sink his fangs into the the flyer's tender flesh.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:55 am
"Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on...." Davros growled pulling repeatedly at his legs until he had nearly pulled them from their sockets. but still all was in vain. The walker was stalking through the water now, Davros could see him in flashes as he craned his neck around. How fortunate that the demon wears a coat of such bright colors, Davros mused to himself even as death stalked him. It wouldn't be long before the walker would be treading water. Davros had always wondered if the walkers really did open their prey's bowels and start on the internal organs, feasting while their victims were still alive. At one point he had considered the interesting perspective that could come from studying walkers in action - what could be learned about the darkness from which they came from studying their actions. Of course, he had never intended to be the victim in the research blueprint. A little distance would have been most preferable and beneficial for this particular research assignment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:04 pm
Rotti could not help but smile as he watched the winged horse struggle. The best part about the captive type of prey was that they could see him coming and there was nothing they could do about. And all that adrenaline swirling around his panic system, well that didn't hurt either. In his experience he actually found that most meat was far more tender after the affects of the natural drug. Not to mention all that blood pumping through his system made for a deliciously, savory meal. At only a few feet away from the winged meal he could smell the sweet scent of sweat permeating from his pray and he salivated.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:10 pm
Davros closed his eyes and breathed in deep, trying to steady himself for what was to come. He may be fated to die out here in this pool of sludge at the claws of a monster from hell, but he refused to sacrifice his dignity. He had a silent type of pride in his like. Okay, maybe not always so silent, but he was not about to spend his last few moments as a sniveling fool. So he drew in his breath, pulled back his shoulders and spread his wings, preparing to meet death head on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 pm
Against his better judgement, against All forms of judgement, Mal found himself swimming back towards the surface. It wasn't that he was a hero. Hero was a fancy name for an idiot who got himself and oftentimes those around him maimed or killed. So to be clear, Mal was no Hero. However, he did live by a certain type of code. And while that code did allow for a rather wide variety of somewhat questionable activities including robbery, some what less than veiled threats, and the occasional physical persuasive activities if events warranted it - cold blooded murder wasn't part of his creed. Neither was leaving someone to meet a fate worse than death. He'd always said that death was preferable to the fate a walker could inflict upon someone, but he was hoping he might be able to do just a tad more for the arrogant wind stuck in the mud above. Not that he felt any particularly kind feelings in the fella's direction, but he was an older brother and it was his responsibility to set a good example for Zo. Part of that included cleaning up your messes. "Of course this would never have been a mess if that idiot flyer would have just given up the collar," he muttered to himself as he pulled said idiots hooves free from the mud. Just to buy the moron a little more time he flipped a shell at the feet of the walker and made a dive for it. If the flyer was quick to his wings and didn't pull all of his muscles in the earlier struggle, well he had a small chance. That was more than enough for Mal to sleep peacefully that night.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 pm
Rotti couldn't really place at what point his easy meal went south. All he knew was at one moment he was pushing aside the dead in the water bird's wings and sizing up how to best slice open his stomach and feast without his meal getting water logged when he was hit in the feet by something in the water. He paused just long enough to try and figure out what it was that had struck his feet and in that split second everything had changed. Then all of the sudden the bird's wings were flapping wildly hitting him on the back and in his face as the wind somehow managed to dislodge himself from the sucking mud of the water's bottom. Rotti tried in vain to snap at the retreating figure but it was already too late. His meal was gone, the water was all stirred up, and there was nothing left for him to do but growl in disgust at the blunder.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff