Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Major Ghoul Problems. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 pm
Riyo sighed at his despondency and packed her sewing kit away, figuring now might be a good time to hit the dusty trail. The ghoul stood to her feet and moved in front of the boil. "Well, c'mon then." she held out her hands for him, figuring he might need some help up after the metaphorical mac truck he seemed to be hit with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm
Finally pulling his gaze from the ceiling Titus stared at the offered hand and took it and rose from his seat. He didn't have an easy road ahead of him but hopefully his Uncle would have some sort of solution.

"I guess I will worry about the door later." Much later. Though that didn't keep the demon from grabbing his game station and a couple of games to take with him. He would be damned if some a*****e was going to snatch this while his room was open.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:43 pm
As Riyo approached the threshold, she gave the entry a small examination. Well, maybe she could come up with a short-term solution while he was gone. Obviously it wouldn't be anything that could hold up to hurricane Gina if she returned, but it would at least deter petty thieves.

That, however, could be a surprise.

"Well. I guess I'll see you later." The ghoul sighed, hands retreating to her pockets. She looked like she was about to turn and walk, but hesitated. "If you need anything, you know where to find me." A small reminder that at least one other person had his back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:41 pm
With his stuff collected Titus moved for the door after the feline and paused as she had a look at things. He didn't say anything, instead he shuffled things in his arms and made sure he had his keys.

"Yeah...guess I will." He nodded and made his way down the hall pausing as Riyo spoke again. It was still strange to him, having someone there he could rely on but he nodded that he understood and continued out of the demon dorms so that he could hopefully get everything sorted out.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:19 pm
Riyo gave the boil one last wave over her shoulder and calmly found her way back to her room. Everything seemed fine. She casually opened the door, walked in, and let it close behind her.

And waited until a moment of silence passed before she started freaking out. Her back slammed against the door as she grabbed the sides of her head. This was bad. Things were bad. She was taking a lot of risks that would almost certainly ******** her over in the end. Oh yes, this was a Hindenburg scenario. She'd read books like this. What happened at the end? Nothing good, that was for certain.

"I'm not doing this." She mumbled and let herself sink to the floor. "I can't do this. I can't." Riyo's hands slowly fell to her sides, resting limp against the hardwood floor. "I'm on a sinking ship that hasn't even left the port." As her cats surrounded her like a ring of support, she looked at them and grimaced.

"I feel another 3 pager for the journal coming on, guys."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces