Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 am
Here in the countryside, I haven't been able to go anywhere and finding a job has been difficult. The wifi has been terrible, so looking for jobs online has been pretty fruitless as well. I can't do a whole lot to change my situation from here, but I can move out. I'm thinking of moving into a family friend's house if they say it's alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am
I wish you all the luck, Saikii!!!

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 am
Best of luck with everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 am
Here's hoping that everything will end up working out better in the near future.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:06 pm
Unfortunately, the family friends don't have room. I'm still keeping an eye out. In the mean time I'll ride with mom to work and see if I can't at least better my chances of finding a job.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:42 pm
Skepty might need a roommate.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:18 pm
Change is good!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 am
Askeptykal
As tempting as that is, it's very far away. More than ten hours if I had to guess and fueling and renting a U-haul to move that far is expensive. It's also a bit far from the folks who I'm still pretty close to. There are a few who wouldn't be too happy I had a guy for a roomie, but gee, o//w//o thanks for the offer.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 am
Saikii
Askeptykal
As tempting as that is, it's very far away. More than ten hours if I had to guess and fueling and renting a U-haul to move that far is expensive. It's also a bit far from the folks who I'm still pretty close to. There are a few who wouldn't be too happy I had a guy for a roomie, but gee, o//w//o thanks for the offer.

They sound terribly outmoded. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:27 pm
Zphal
Saikii
Askeptykal

Their view of the world might be dated and religious, but they are more open-minded than some. One of the people who would not be happy would probably be my boyfriend. He gets kinda jealous.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 pm
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii
Askeptykal

Their view of the world might be dated and religious, but they are more open-minded than some. One of the people who would not be happy would probably be my boyfriend. He gets kinda jealous.

I can't think of a good way to articulate my opinion here without sounding like a ginormous condescending douche toward your bf, so I'll just say 'people are ridiculous' instead. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:03 pm
Zphal
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii
Askeptykal

I can't think of a good way to articulate my opinion here without sounding like a ginormous condescending douche toward your bf, so I'll just say 'people are ridiculous' instead. neutral
Oh I know. It's the reason I haven't gone to church in a while. I don't trust the people. I'm afraid they're going to be condescending jerks like the last one and I don't want to go to a place like that. ]: Last time I went to one, I didn't feel right. When people are in charge, it's easy for them to make a place of healing and love exclusively about them and what they want instead of loving and being there for one another. My boyfriend is actually nice. He's suggested moving in before, but I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in saving myself for marriage and he would think I was contradicting myself by getting a male room mate? -shrugs-  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Saikii
He's suggested moving in before, but I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in saving myself for marriage and he would think I was contradicting myself by getting a male room mate? -shrugs-
Possibly. But some people are dumb about that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:54 pm
Saikii
Askeptykal
As tempting as that is, it's very far away.

I need to start making friends who actually live in my state.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas