Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost and Found (Aisha & Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:38 am
Aisha was beside herself. She'd lost something while walking the grounds and now was sneakily attempting to look for it without looking like she was looking for it. The zombie ghoul was poking around in bushes, glancing up occasionally with a knitted, worried expression. Mostly she was too embarassed to ask for help so she continued to poke about.

After several minutes of pacing the paths, staring at the ground, then going through bushes, she'd taken a seat in a higher patch of grass and was sort of picking through it meticulously. Thankfully so far no one had given her a second glance, but no one had stopped to inquire or help her either.

Her heart fluttered in slight anxiety having lost something precious, but she drowned it out with blaring techno from the headphone hanging around her neck. The noise, even not in her ears, were a distraction from feeling completely lost.

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:56 am
Hel was walking along the paths with her familiar, and with her one track mind she was staring straight ahead. She was eager to get to the reaper gardens to survey it once more as a potential training spot for her mentees, but there'd be a blip in her plans at the immediate moment. While Hel was still moving, her familiar had stopped, craning its head around to stare at the ghoul who was rooting through the grass. It knew. It rooted through the grass meticulously as well in search of seeds to eat.

But...this didn't look like someone who ate seeds.

Famine, the familiar, jotted a bit forward to catch up to Hel, and then kicked her in the calf to get her attention. The reaper stumbled, and immediately turned around, raising a fist to punch the bird in the neck.

"You big bastar--" She was halted though as the familiar pointed towards the ghoul up on the high grass, and she turned to stare as well. Eh? Well, this was kind of odd. Why was someone rooting through grass? Hel shot an exasperated look at her bird before she released a breath and started to march up the hill, the big bird behind her.

"Hey!" She greeted to the ghoul, coming to a stop near her and resting her hands on her hips. "Looking for something?"

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 am
Aisha's head shot up at the call above the sound of her music. She stuffed a hand into her hoodie pocket to turn it down to a manageable murmur next to her ear. "Ahhh... well.. yeah kinda." Meaning yes definitely in teenager language.

"I just like.." Her orange flaming eyes darted here and there again and her cheeks darkened under the skull paint in slight embarassment. Not even the massively awesome familiar held her attention. "Lost something from home."

"I'm cool.." But there was an upset tremor in her face, an uneasiness in her voice. It not only showed her degree of upset, but also her immaturity. She was definitely a younger student.

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 am
Hel's fingers tapped impatiently on her hips as the ghoul took her time giving her an answer that wasn't even direct. Geeze. She was obviously having a hard time looking, she should have just said so and asked for help.

Little did Hel know, this was exactly how a lot of her friends felt in regards to her.

"Well? What is it?" The reaper glanced over her shoulder at her familiar and gave a nod of her head to indicate it should be ready to start looking as soon as they knew what the object was.

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 am
Aisha looked for a second like she didn't want to tell but her loa urged her to reach out for help. She'd gaped in a halted answer, orange energy licking between her lips momentarily before she mumbled. "A doll.." So low it was almost unheard. "A worry doll." She clarified louder.

"But not as small as the normal ones. It's like.." She held up a hand. "the size of my hand?" Did she have to embarassingly admit that her papa had made it for her when she was first created? That it was a brown girl with dreadlocks just like her? Hopefully there weren't two of them floating around because it should be obvious when it was found.

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 am
A...worry doll...? Hel had never heard of seen one of those before, so she had no frame of reference when she said it wasn't as small as a normal one. It was the size of her hand though and she was still having a hard time finding it!? Aw, jeepers. The reaper thought she'd lost like...a ring or a little trinket or something.

The reaper nodded her head. "Alright!" She then knelt, and started going through the grass, and in the meantime, the familiar also started to root through the grass, pausing here and there to gobble up any seeds it found. "Hey...where was the last place you remember having it...? We could be looking in the wrong area..."

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:42 am
"Yeah I was like.. hanging out around here." She said vaguely. The truth was that she wandered anywhere. Without a set group of friends yet she had taken to wandering and exploring. Yesterday had been a nice day and she'd laid out under the sky and just listened to music. Maybe she'd dropped it then.

"Sorry about this.. I'm Aisha.." She said her name as if it were an apology somehow. The poor ghoul had an air of misery hanging over her, but not the natural kind that was a part of halloween, this didn't sit well on her shoulders at all.

Hel's familiar may catch the trail of some large bugs, unknown to the girls, who kept a large mound hidden in the high grass. Usually they would only take bits of food or trash. The motivations of a bug mini were a mystery, but perhaps they'd taken her doll?

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:07 am
"Ah, alright then." Hel would keep looking around here if that was the case. She continued to root through the grass, feeling better that she wasn't looking for something as small as a ring, but paused when the ghoul apologized and introduced herself. The reaper waved a hand easily, as if to dismiss her words. "Ah, it is no trouble at all! Ah--" She noded her head a bit. "I am Hel!" She then stopped waving her hand to raise it in a greeting. "Are you a first year, Aisha?"

Hel's familiar did indeed catch a trail of large bugs. Mmmm. They were like chicken bites. It started to follow the trail, gobbling up each cripsy little bugger along the way, but paused when it got to a mound. It stared at it. Jackpot. It was like the bucket of chicken!" It started to shift through the mound.

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:09 pm
"Yeah.." She acknowledged her first year status but there was a hopelessness in the way she said it. As if she were at a natural disadvantage just by admitting it. "It's ummm interesting.. I guess. The school."

Some of the grass tickled her nose, causing it to wrinkle and her rub it. The longer she went without her doll the more dejected she felt, while at the same time idiotic. She was supposed to be growing up! But in truth she was only two years old and was having a hard time with a healthy balance of emotions.

"What year are you?"

The bug minis, cloudipedes by the look of it, began to pour out of the mound to do agitated battle against the oversized familiar. While the ghouls were oblivious, they chittered and skittered and snapped their pincers.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:11 am
Hel once again paused from looking through the grass to stare at Aisha. The dejected way she said everything was kind of...humorous wasn't the right word. It was kinda funny though. Not in a haha way. "Say...any reason you sound like someone kicked your mini...constantly?" She chuckled lightly.

"Ah, I am an alumni! I graduated some Octobers ago!"

Famine didn't feel threatened by the little cloudipedes...their pincers, though fierce, were nothing against it's large sharp beak. It did battle, gobbling up many of the bugs as it wrecked havoc on their home.

Hel did glance at her familiar, and snorted, amused. "Oh, jeepers, it is snacking instead of finding..."

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 am
"Sorry.." Aisha smiled a bit, orange energy wisping between her lips. "I just feel kinda stupid scrabbling around for a doll from home. I just miss it I guess. This place is kinda crazy and I guess I haven't settled in yet." The zombie finally stood with a huff of breath, which was odd for a zombie, but comforted her loa a bit to feel alive.

"How'd you get through? Has it always been this insane here?" She found a stray dread, tucking back an up with a jangle of beads. Under the layers of clothes she seemed to be pretty bedecked in jangly items and sported rather elaborate body paint.

While the ghouls chatted, the familiar would be given a fruitless but tiring fight with some of the cloudipedes. They tried to escape, were quick, but not enough for the massive bird. Just as it seemed that all of them had been gobbled up, the ground started to shake under the bird's feet. Sand around the mound tumbled quickly and soon it shifted like it was alive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Queen Bossipede
HP: 50/50
Auto Dmg: 3

It was enough movement that even the ghouls would feel it. From the ground rose a massive cloudipede, purple flames licked it's head and mandibles and it was at least the size of a teenager. It made a disturbing chittering-screeching sound as it prepared to defend it's nest.

It was worth noting that out of the exploded mound tumbled a variety of student belongings that had been pilfered by the cloudipede colony. Everything from keys, to seeds, to toys. They could try and steal the goods from under the queen's defense, or they could defeat her and enjoy the spoils!

lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:46 am
Well, if Hel opened her mouth, she would have agreed that it was indeed, pretty stupid, to be so worked up over a doll. Remembering that everyone wasn't as awesome and independent as she was though, she wisely kept her mouth shut. After all, if you had nothing nice to say...be semi-selective about who you're talking to! "Maybe just leave it in your room from now on if you find it again, ya?" She offered, and then rolled her shoulders idly.

"I heard it was the best of the best!" The reaper exclaimed in regards to how she got here. "I settle for nothing but the best, so I arrived here!" She grinned a bit. "Ya. It always has been. No worries, friend, it will become the norm for you soon enough!" Whether that was a good thing or not was left to debate.

Famine was now getting a bit bored because it had eaten all the bugs...but it let out a small chitter and looked at the ground with interest as it started to rumble and--

The familiar leapt back, flapping its wings to right itself as it landed and stared at the giant bug queen. It was then, soon, distracted by a bunch of pretty shinies it wanted to collect for its newspaper nest and to bestow upon it's lady friend.

Hel, meanwhile, had whipped her head around to stare at the newly exposed bug creature. "WOAH!" She exclaimed, pointing at it. "Look at all the s**t coming out of there!" The reaper leapt up to her feet, and was grinning widely. "Hey!" She looked at Aisha. "Let us do battle with it!" She cried. "Then we can riffle through the stuff!" Maybe her doll was in there. Maybe.

The reaper held out her hand and her familiar dissipated into dark particles, only to zoom towards her hand and take the form of a spear. Without waiting for Aisha's reply, Hel jumped in, swinging her spear at the giant bug queen.

Quote:
HP: 57 / 60
DMG: 3

Boss HP: 47 / 50

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 am
Aisha was boggled. You get used to it? She wanted to protest, ask WHY she would want to get used to absolute batshit insanity, but she didn't have a chance because a giant mini pet had just exploded from the ground nearby.

"Uh.. yeah!" She really didn't know what to say besides agree. Hel was admirably launching herself into battle. Besides... she'd never seen a giant animal turn into a weapon before and that was pretty awesome.

"I don't have a weapon! No fair!" The zombie ran forward as well, landing a pretty solid punch to the creatures body while Hel handled the front end.

HP: 27/30
Dmg: 4

Boss HP: 43/50
lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 am
Hel could only laugh at Aisha's exclamation. "The pride of being a reaper!" She exclaimed proudly, and twirled her spear before delivering a powerful upward vertical slash on the giant bug. She wasn't too worried about this battle. The perks of being an alumni!

Quote:
HP: 54 / 60
DMG: 9

Boss HP: 34 / 50

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:20 am
There was something liberating about fighting next to someone who had fun doing it. It helped that the alumni was stronger. Aisha didn't feel an impending doom or a knotted dread in her stomach. It was a rush and it was fun.

"Man I don't even get the cool zombie traits.." She kicked the cloudipede in the side. "I won't be ripping my arm off to beat anyone with anytime soon." She could feel, as she said it, her loas discontent with her actions and words. She immediately felt guilty.

--------------------

HP: 24/30
Dmg: 1

Boss HP: 33/50

lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items