[PRP] A Pup at Heart (Juosta x Taft)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

It was raining and Juosta loved it. The while wild dog was jumping from puddle to puddle on the ground humming and singing all the while. It wasn't often that they got rain in this area so she was happy when it did rain and always decided that she should make the most of it.

Juosta had had a pretty easy life, and perhaps this was the reason that she never really grew up, the wild dog did not have a stern bone in her body, and rarely did she think things too seriously. Her favorite things were rain and sleep, so she figured she should make the most of this rain storm and then she could have a nice nap while her coat dried out.

She wasn't concerned how silly she might look at all, she decided as long as she was having fun that was all that mattered.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image Taft's nose twitched at the sent of rain on the wind. He was okay with this but at the same time... wet fur was kinda... meh? Odd considering he liked living around swamp-ish areas... Oops mind ramblin' 'gain. His ear twitched at a sound off in the distance. Would seem others were going to hibernate until the storm ended or rain. He nuzzled into the dirt for a few minutes trying to rub off an itch that had been bugging him while he zoned a bit. Maybe he could go off explorin' after the rain? Hmmmm...

Wait. Wait what was that? Another noise, one closer this time, was heading in his direction. It smelled feminine and canine. Huh. Looks like a little chère was headin' his way.

nessiaing
sorry about the wait! its been a busy few days @@;

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Juosta was quite oblivious to the other wild dog until he got quite close to her. The wind wasn't in her favor and if truth be told she was having too much fun to really care about what other were doing around her. When she did hear the squish of someone else's feet in the mud she quickly turned towards the noise.

She was surprised to see the green wild dog standing there. She smiled when she saw he was green though. Juosta herself had a partially green coat and even though she had never met him she was pretty sure her green must have come from her dad. Her mom had no green and Juosta and one of her brothers both had a fair amount of green in their pelts.

"Why hello." she greeted the male. "Its nice to see someone else out enjoying the rain."

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 am
He eyed the female as she eyed him. She certainly was a pretty one with those eyes that reminded him of the sky when the sun sets and with a green-ness to match his green fur...somewhat. Taft was jerked out of this thoughts when a voice broke over the light rain that had just started. " 'ello." He titled his head in curiosity. "Little bit of rain never hurt anyone chère." Taft shook himself a bit to dispel some of the rain that was darkening his coat.

To move closer or not... that was the question. She didn't appear frightened but who knew? Hmm. Whateva.

"Names Taft chère. I don't think I've seen you 'round here before-" He winked and flirted a bit. "- I would have remembered." He should be ashamed of himself a fleeting thought that was chased away with a mental giggle. " You live 'round here? Or visitin' someone?"

nessiaing

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:23 am
Juosta couldn't help but giggle a little as the male flirted with her. It was the first time a male had paid much attention to her and it made her a little giddy. She was pretty sure this dog meant her no harm so she got comfortable. Not worrying about what the mud would do to the white parts of her coat, she could easily go for a swim later and wash it all away.

"I'm passing through, I don't know anyone in the area. I've been traveling lately trying to see the world I suppose." Juosta had only recently left her family after her pack had disbanded and she was ready to get out there and see the world on her own.

"What about you? Do you live here?" She was excited to meet someone who might know the lay of the land. Excited as she was to get out into the world she was nervous being by herself all the time, it might be nice to have a companion even if it was just for a little while.

Tara de Draiocht

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff