Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Riyo was getting angry now. So close! Almost out! And... Just a little... THERE.

Her shift back was much the same, a little 'poof' and there she was again, jacket and skin-tight pants in tact. Looked like the ghoul had managed to scratch her cheek at some point, but otherwise she was relatively unscathed. In one hand she kept his precious keys, though she didn't seem intent on giving them back yet.

"Yeah? Well right back at you Mr. Trigger Happy!" She thought her nickname for him was a lot more creative.

Though, his mention of past experiences caused her anger and frustration to shift to a more perplexing expression. "Like... Like what?" She asked, her voice lower even though no one was really around to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:09 pm
She had made it out of the bush and back into her normal form. Titus watched her carefully, eyeing the scratch on her cheek before his attention went to the keys in her hand. He reached for them but she didn't seem as inclined to just hand them back. Fair enough, he was having the same issue with her bag though for other reasons.

"T-Trigger happy?!" He apparently didn't like the choice in nicknames. Whether Riyo meant to or not it was a tad insulting. "Now you're just making it sound like I made a mess everywhere. I at least have that much control."

The nightmare demon snatched for his keys with his free hand, letting out a bit of a growl. "Nothing I want to talk about with you."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 pm
His shout of surprise made her think that she might have actually offended him. Woah. That didn't happen often, did it?

"Nope." She took a couple quick steps back, minding the bush and holding the keys behind her. "What if I made you a deal? You answer my question and I'll answer whatever you ask me?" The question game was a dangerous, but often enlightening game. Whether he'd go for it or not was hard to say, though.

Maybe she should sweeten the deal. "Or maybe I'll let you ask me something first."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 pm
To say Titus looked displeased was an understatement. There were just some things he didn't talk about. Okay there were a lot of things he didn't talk about because he wasn't a very personable guy but this was at the very top of the list. There were several reasons he didn't sleep. One because he didn't like to relive everyone else's nightmares like they were his own and two, the worse nightmares were not the ones in your sleep but the ones you woke up to.

"Or maybe I'll just ******** walk to the store and get my minipets food." As tempting as it was to ask Riyo something embarrassing or super personal apparently it wasn't enough bait to catch this fish.

He turned and started walking, Riyo's bag still in his hand. At least if anything the whole situation was a mood killer but he still wasn't willing to just hand her back the bag. Maybe he would throw it in the creek as he crossed the bridge into town. That might make him feel better.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:59 pm
It looked like Riyo had crossed the line.

Funny when it was you on the other side, not realizing just how deep a wound was, and how much it hurt to poke at it.

She watched him walk a couple of feet away, pulling the keys back to look at them before she realized... He still had her bag. Which had her uniform.

That was a problem.

But, she supposed, not as big of a problem as upsetting him so badly.

Riyo tried to be as quiet as she could as she closed the gap between them, trying to make up her mind on how to bring him back around. He was as touchy as... Well... As touchy as she was, sometimes.

"Hey." She finally spoke up, her mind settling on a solution. "You were right." It took her a moment to continue. "When we kissed and you said I wanted it. I did." This could only end well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:12 pm
Titus was still mentally fuming about the whole ordeal and shifted a particularly unsavory expression in Riyo's direction when she said hey, eyes going black as his mental capacity for staying civil was thrown out the window. Or at least as civil as Titus could manage.

Those first three words caught him off guard though, enough so that his eyes shifted back to normal and his expression eased. It didn't keep him from walking as he headed for the front gate of the school with purpose.

Letting out a soft chuckle Titus shook his head. "Yeah I know that isn't true. Well, maybe you did but not from me." That much he knew but he hadn't exactly approached the situation in a romantic manner. The first time he had strived to get a rise out of Riyo and had done it. As for the most recent time, well things had been very different. He certainly wouldn't have approached her like that the way he was now.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 pm
Riyo's expression and stance shifted, looking more ashamed and submissive. "Uh. N-no Titus." Her arms wrapped around herself, clinging tightly to the jacket. "Had you been anyone else... You would've had to find another ghoul." Her ears folded against her head.

"The first time it happened... Back at Scarentines. I hated why you did it but..."

her steps faltered. "I really liked it." She couldn't believe what she was saying. "And... I thought about it a lot... And how I wanted it to happen again." She shivered as a chill ran up her spine, reminding her that this wasn't some dream sequence she was playing out in her mind.

"And that scares me."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:55 pm
He had kept walking but his pace had started to slow considerably. Glancing back he wasn't sure what to make of her statement at first. So....had she not minded then?

Her steps faltered and Titus stopped but didn't quite turn as she continued to explain how she felt. It scared her huh? Maybe that was the appropriate response.

Titus was curious and finally turned toward the feline, his eyes focused on her face and no where else. "Are you sure you really want something like that to happen again?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:10 pm
Riyo's eyes had been focused on the concrete until he turned, her eyes daring to look into his. She could feel her heart practically flailing in her chest as he asked his question. Was she sure?

"Yes." She wouldn't pull away from his gaze. She couldn't back out of this now. "I do." There was no doubt in her voice, no hesitation. Of this one thing, she was sure. It was as she had always feared. Riyo had gotten a taste of something she could not acquire by her own means, and she wanted more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm
Titus closed the distance in a few short steps staring down at Riyo just as intently as she was looking up at him. One hand held her bag at his side, the other came up to put a finger under her chin to hold her head in place as he leaned down. His face was only inches away then, white eyes devoid of a pupil staring back into her crimson gaze.

"You're going to regret that answer." And then he closed the distance pressing his lips to hers. At least out of the few things Titus could manage, he could at least kiss someone without getting too flustered.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:48 am
Her own pupils thinned at what sounded more like a promise than anything else, and his intense gaze. She had no idea if he meant the situation as a whole or if the boil had something awful up his sleeve, but it didn't matter.

Riyo knew she probably would.

Her eyes closed, and her hands shook as she cautiously reached up to place them on his shoulders, minding his horns as best as she could. It was physically and mentally satisfying to know this time, there were no reservations on either side. It didn't matter that they were outside, where just anyone could walk by. As far as she was concerned, nobody else mattered right now. It felt like her body was magnetized by his, and no amount of distance between them was acceptable.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 am
He pressed closer to deepen the kiss, his hand abandoning her chin so that it could slide through her long blonde hair to rest on the back of her neck. His other hand dropped her backpack at his feet, coming up so that it could rest against one of the hands on his shoulder. The hand that still happened to hold his keys.

The kiss went on for a few moments, Titus eagerly tiptoeing through new grounds to see where it would get him. When he finally pulled back he gave Riyo a wolfish grin, his long fingers curling around her hand to pull the keys from her grasp. "I'll be seein' ya, Blondie." And that certainly did sound like a promise as he pulled away and started for his car.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm
Riyo felt like someone had dropped a match into a giant puddle of gasoline as he pressed on, every fiber of her being burning from his touches, his movements, his taste. Each new sensation was unhindered by her usual inhibitions. She couldn't stop him. Couldn't pull away. Couldn't say no.

Nor did she really want to for once.

The demoness took in a sharp breath as he pulled away, her eyes opening wide with bewilderment. She almost hadn't noticed he'd managed to weasel his keys back from her.

She glanced at his hand, and then laughed. Cheeky b*****d! As he started walking away, Riyo shook her head with a smile. "Until we meet again, my master." She teased, scooping her backpack up off the concrete and walking her own separate way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 pm
Titus had an ounce of confidence in his walk as he headed to his car. His head held high and his keys swirling around his finger idly. All until Riyo finished her sentence with 'my master.' That was all it took for him to flinch, his face turning scarlet. He nearly dropped his keys all over again but managed to catch them in a fumbling attempt.

It was possible his pace to his car had quickened but he didn't dare look back as he got in and drove off.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas